"I'll teach you how to deal with this mangy dog."

It was Fang Yu who was speaking, and he had already walked in front of Fu Youwei.

Fu Youwei looked ugly, and said, "You call Lao Tzu a mangy?"

"Yes, you are not only a mangy dog, but also an old obscene stick with yang deficiency." Fang Yu said lightly.

This sentence can be said to have hit Fu Youwei's pain point.

Yang Xu is his secret, no one else knows.

Every time he acted, he always had to take the delay medicine by mouth to barely maintain a few minutes.

"You bastard, I am going to seal your mouth!" Fu Youwei's hatred appeared in his eyes, and he suddenly shot Fang Yu in front of him!

As a congenital eleventh-dan martial artist, he didn't put Fang Yu in his eyes.

But in the next second, Fu Youwei's expression changed.

His sudden attack not only didn't hurt Fang Yu, but Fang Yu clamped his right hand.

"On this level of strength, you still don't care. You haven't been beaten to death by anyone before. You are lucky." Fang Yu grabbed Fu Youwei's right hand and pulled it lightly.

"Crack!"

Fu Youwei's right hand was directly dislocated, and he exhaled in pain.

But at the same time, Fu Youwei wanted to fight back, patted Fang Yu's chest with his left palm.

"Snapped!"

Fang Yu easily grabbed Fu Youwei's left hand, and did the same.

"Crack!"

After that is the left leg.

"Crack!"

Right leg.

"Crack!"

Four consecutive crisp sounds, accompanied by Fu Youwei's screams.

Fu Youwei had all his limbs removed and collapsed to the ground. The more he moved, the more pain he got.

Seeing this scene, Ji Dongshan's father and daughter only felt chills in their hearts.

How painful it must be!

Fang Yu condescendingly looked at Fu Youwei's pale face, and said, "How about? Is it comfortable?"

"You, you quickly get my limbs back! I am willing to trade with you! I am willing to trade with you..." Fu Youwei shouted.

"It's better to trade now," Fang Yu said.

Fu Youwei was stunned for a moment, then nodded quickly and shouted: "What information do you want to know? Tell me!"

Now he is suffering every second, he just wants to quickly get his limbs back!

"I want to know... By the way, how to charge for this transaction, the price must be negotiated first, otherwise there will be conflicts afterwards..." Fang Yu said slowly.