Doreen nodded as she threw the lifeless body at a group of attacking Kree. The five rushed toward the tower before Robbie looked up and saw the massive ship overhead.

Robbie: Is that...

Danny: It must be Thanos' war ship. I guess he's really here.

Sam: Hopefully we don't have to see him. The vault is up ahead.

He lead the others toward a small bunker behind the tower where they found a swarm of enemies waiting. Tandy threw six daggers, all landing, before she leaped up and summoned a flash of white light which blinded the soliders.

Doreen followed suit and began to beat down anyone she could while Monkey Joe and Tippy-Toe helped. Danny began to punch and tear through the group with Robbie swinging his chain. As if he read his mind, Danny bent backwards as Robbie flung his chain to dispose of the several Skrulls to his left.

Danny: Thanks.

Robbie: Don't mention it. How are we getting into this vault?

Sam: By breaking in. Stand back!

Sam flew up and aimed his arms at the door. A powerful blast of black energy rocketed right at the metal doors which flung them right off their hinges.

Danny: I will stay out here and hold back the forces.

Tandy: Us to. Robbie, Sam, you two head inside and get the Stone.

Sam and Robbie nodded and rushed inside. The others turned around and continued to hold back the invading forces.

Sam and Robbie descended down the stairs before they reached an open area that was well lit and housed several objects that looked very important.

Robbie: Where's the Stone?

Sam looked around as he powered down. He walked around a bit before he spotted a metal ball object. He lifted it up and activated it. It opened to reveal a glowing purple stone inside.

Sam: It's here. I found it.

Robbie smiled.

Robbie: Good. Let's grab it and go. I don't want to wait around to see who comes looking for it.

???: You don't need to.

Robbie turned around only to be swatted away like nothing. He collided with the wall, knocking over many displays in the process. He slowly looked up to see two figures standing there.

???: I am Corvus Grave. And this is my partner, Proxy Midnight.

 And this is my partner, Proxy Midnight