𝟝𝟡

ᵍᵒ, ᵍᵒ, ᵍᵒ
ˢʰᵉ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵇᵉ ᵗᵃˡᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˢʰᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ, ᵏⁿᵒʷ, ᵏⁿᵒʷ
ⁱ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ 'ˡᵒⁿᵉ, 'ˡᵒⁿᵉ, 'ˡᵒⁿᵉ

Aʟᴀɪɴᴀ

I blew air as I tuned the man talking up front out

I blew air as I tuned the man talking up front out. At the beginning of college, Zee and I decided to do a business course together in case things went left, even though she was a photography major. The class was fun at first but now I just felt like shoving his charts so far up his ass it was gon' come out his mouth.

I looked over at Zee who sat in front of me to see that she was watching a movie. I pulled out my phone and discreetly texted her.

me
can you make it full screen
😗

She looked down at her phone and laughed. She looked back at me before making it full screen.

me
thanks bruh😌

I leaned back in my seat and watched the movie with Zee for the rest of the class. Once the course was over I let out a breath of relief and packed up my shit.

"Girl that movie was so damn good" she said as we left the room. "Tell me about i-" I was interrupted by Joshua.

"Aye Zora.... Zora...wait" he grabbed her hand but she jerked it out his grasp and I was like.....really really shocked...cause they always together. I ain't never seen them fight before. I didn't even know they was fighting and Zee ain't tell me shit but we not gon' speak on that now.

"Can we talk?"

"We ain't got nun' to talk bout" she replied sharply. "Please"

She gave me an apologetic look and I nodded to let her know it was fine but really I just wanted the tea. I looked down at the ground and listened in on their conversation as they moved away a bit.

"I'm sorry" he started. "Sorry for what exactly?"

"You know what I'm talmbout"

"Do I Joshua? Do I really know whatchu talmbout? Cuh I feel like ion know you anymore"

What the fuck he do?

"I didn't even mean to do that. It was a accident" he defended.

Do what? Can one of y'all say what the fuck he did?

"How you accidentally put your dick in someone?"

"Oop. Oh no he didn't" I muttered and they turned to look at me. "Sorry. On the phone"

"But you ont even got-" he started but I cut him off. "Nigga I got airpods now mind your business"

And imma mind it too....

"I really don't like the fact that she standing right there" he told Zee. "Well too bad cuh she ain't going nowhere" she said and he sighed.

Tell him best friend.

"It doesn't matter. I'm just really sorry. She was a mistake. I love you and only you. I'll never do it again. I promise" he said and I was like...

You know how many movies I heard this shit in? Zee better not believe his unoriginal ass

"You damn right you ain't gon' do it again cuh I ain't gon' give you the chance to. We over" she said and turned to leave but he held her wrist.

"Zora.... Zee. I'm really sorry" he tried again but she snatched her arm back. "Please"

I heard her sigh and I just knew she was gonna give in.

"Let's talk somewhere else" she said and I smacked my lips. "Forreal?"

"See i knew she was listening" Joshua groaned. "Shut up. You lucky I didn't swing at you"

"Lay can you give us a minute" Zee asked. "A minute? You want a minute?"

"Just for us to talk. C'mon. I'll meet at home". I looked between her and it before rolling my eyes. "You lucky I wanna see Wayne nem. But you telling me everything when you get back. And I mean everything" I said and she nodded.

"Good" I glared at him one more time before leaving.

_

"What's up with y'all?" I asked the gang nem as I walked in. They looked kinda sad and gloomy and all that shit. They all looked at me but nobody answered.

"Uh....okay...Wayne upstairs?". Relly nodded and I went upstairs. He been ghosting me all week and I got worried so I came to check up on him.

"Bae? You ight?" I asked when I saw him sitting with his head in his hands. He ignored me and my hung open. This like the first time he was ignoring me and I didn't like it.

"Bae.....five.......Wayne......". He still ignored me.

"What's wrong witchu?" I sat down beside him. "C'mon....tell me"

"Maybe I can help" I placed a hand on his forearm but he jerked it off. "Can you just leave me alone?"

Woah woah what?

"I was just tryna know what's wrong seeing as I haven't seen you all wee-"

"Exactly. I been avoiding you. You're so damn clingy like just give me my space sometimes!" He raised his voice and stood up. I stood up too.

"Ion even know why you yelling right now. Like excuse the fuck outta for coming to check on my boyfriend. You ain't been picking up the phone or replying my texts so I got worried. But it sure as hell don't look like you need me here so imma just get the fuck out"

I turned to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"C'mon y'know I didn't mean it like that" he said. "Naw. I know exactly what the fuck you meant" I tugged my hand away and left the room.

Nigga was blowing the fuck outta me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

thanks for 50k reads.....🥺💙

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.