One Night

Zarah

"Thanks again Dr. Lazon." I said as he finished my stitches.

"You're very welcome. Umm, can you step outside for a second? I have to talk to the patient in private." The doctor asked Dallas. He hesitated and looked at me.

"It's ok I'm fine." I assured him. He left and closed the door.

"Now this is just between me and you. Are you safe at home?"

"Yes."

"Are you in an abusive relationship?"

"No."

"If you were in danger would you be quick to call the police?"

"Yes. Dr. Lazon is there something wrong?"

"It's just something I do with all my patience. Depending on the injury determines the question. Your injury says it was a small scuffle, but it looks like you were also overpowered."

"I understand."

"So do you know what your situation looks like?"

"Domestic violence. It wasn't him though."

"It wasn't who."

"The man outside. I see the way you look at him." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck in an embarrassed state.

"I'm sorry it's just I see this a lot and the women are scared to press charges."

"Trust me I will when I find the guy. He ran after he hit me." I said lying because I know Dallas had it taken care of.

"Ok well, I want you to take care of yourself and be careful. You're a beautiful woman and you don't need any scars to damage that." He smiled and left out the room and Dallas walked in.

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah."

"Ms. Collins here are your discharge papers." A nurse said coming in the room. I signed the documents and we got ready to go leave.

"Hey, Ms. Collins before you leave I wanted to give you something." He handed me a card. "Just call me if you do find the guy." I nodded. "Alright, you two have a good night."

"You too." I said back and he left out the room.

"You ready to go."

"Of course I'm tired of being here." I've been to this damn hospital three times in the last six months.

"I know let's go." We walked out and Dallas got stopped.

"Dallas right?" This girl said.

"Lai?" He asked.

"Yeah. Nathan drank himself half to death and hit his head on the way out of there."

"Damn is he alright?"

"He's in there sleep. He's this way." We followed her to another room where he had a gauze on his forehead.

"Damn Nate I said take it easy." Dallas said making the girl laugh. "They going keep him?"

"Just to make sure he doesn't have a concussion."

"Ok well here's my card if you need me to come back tonight." He said handing her a card.

"Thanks." She sat down and we left.

We went back to the house and I went to lay down. Dallas cleaned up downstairs and made sure everything was locked before coming in my room.

"You ok." He asked laying beside me.

"Yes, I am. Thanks."

"You know I would do anything for you." He kissed my forehead.

"I know." I looked up at him.

"I love you." He kissed my lips and I kissed him back.

"I love you too Dallas." I said against his lips as he got on top of me.

We began taking each other clothes off. He began kissing my neck as I moaned.

"You been with anybody else?" He asked sucking on my breast.

"No just you." I moaned out.

"I'll find out." My body was exploding just by his touch. I loved him and I always have, but I hated him for what he did to me.

He put the head of his member at my entrance and slowly pushed in. It was painful, but bearable. After a few moments, I moaned out in pleasure as he kept going slow. We were going at a steady pace for a few minutes before he began speeding up. I clawed at his back and he began hitting my spot.

"Mm, Dallas deeper." He went deeper and I got louder. "Right there."

"Right there." He whispered. I nodded and bit my lip as I felt myself about to climax. "Hold that shit." I whimpered and moaned.

"I can't." I said on edge.

"Hold it, Zay." He said leaning down kissing me.

"Mmm Dallas." I moaned loud. He picked up his pace and I almost lost it.

"Let it go." I came hard all over him. He went down and began eating it all up making me come again. He licked me up and then came back up. "I love you Zarah." He said kissing me.

"I love you too." I kissed him back and we began falling asleep.

Here I was yet again falling for his charm and about to embarrass myself due to old feelings. I couldn't believe what I had just done, but it was done and I was not prepared for what was coming.