Court

Dallas

"Well, Zarah you only got two more months left. Everything looks fine. Just take it easy and try to get more rest." The doctor said as he wiped the gel off Zarah's stomach.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem and Zarah make sure you see me again when you run out of the anxiety pills." She nodded as I helped her off the table.

"Thank you, doctor." He left. "What time do you have to be in court?" I sighed.

"In an hour." She nodded as she made her appointment for another two weeks.

"Ok well let me know how it goes." She said while texting.

"I will and am I taking you home?" We walked out the building.

"No. I have the photo shoot remember?"

"Oh yeah." A black Tahoe pulled up in front of us.

"I'll send you the pictures." That kid Tristan came around the car.

"Hey Dallas, Hey Z." He said kissing her cheek.

"Hey, Tris. I'll call you later." She said and he helped her into the car.

Zarah's belly had gotten so big that she couldn't drive anymore. We didn't think she could get any bigger after four months but she did. The baby was big and we couldn't find out the gender because it wouldn't turn around.

"See you later Dallas." She said before Tristan closed the door and went to his side.

"Later." I said as they pulled off.

I got in my car and pulled off heading to the courthouse. Being a judge and a well-known judge at that a lot of people were shocked to see me and Christy going through a divorce. I pulled up to the courthouse thirty minutes later. I walked inside and saw my dad and mom. I haven't spoken to either since the dinners months ago.

"Hey, Dallas." My dad said.

"Hey." I said and looked at my mom.

"I'll be in the car."

"Sabrina speak." My dad said.

"It's ok. I'm used to her stubbornness. I have court to attend to."

"You got a case?"

"No, I have a divorce. Excuse me." I walked away and into the courtroom. Our divorce was very private. It was only seven people in our courtroom.

"Hey, Dallas how are you?" My lawyer asked as I sat next to him, while we waited for Christy and her lawyer.

"How's the baby." He's the only one who knew about Zarah besides my mom and dad.

"Growing still?"

"She still barely talking to you?" I nodded.

"Yep, that kid is around so much." He laughed.

"Jealous much." My lawyer was older than me, but still young in his head. He's been the family lawyer a long time, but he was more family than he was a friend.

"Nah he'll mess up."

"Not as bad as you did Dallas." We got quiet as Christy walked in.

It was nothing but quietness in the courtroom. The judge finally walked in and we all stood.

"I looked at the case again and I see that you all have been together for a long time. I'm going to do another six-months of separation. If still wishing for a divorce then I will grant it at the end of the six months. During the separation, you will not have to live together, but continue taking marriage counseling twice a month. I will leave the counseling days to up to you two. Court now adjourned." He banged the gavel and left out the room. I sighed putting my head down.

"Oh, Dallas you thought you were getting rid of me that easy?" Christy asked as our lawyers talked. She laughed.

"Nope, I knew there was going to be a challenge." We continued to talk not looking at each other.

"Just so you know I will make that bitch and her son's life a living hell."

"Christy, you don't know what she's capable of for one. Two don't ever threaten her or our child again. Three don't call her out of her name again. I'm glad we understand each other." I walked over to my lawyer. I looked back at Christy who was texting and smirking on her phone.

"Dallas and I will be meeting you and Christy soon."

"Very soon." Christy said and we began walking away. "And Dallas let the games began." She said after me.

Zarah

"Beautiful Zari, one more and then you change." My friend Giselle said as she worked the camera. "Done ok. Twenty-minute break." She yelled at her staff as Tristan walked over to me.

"Baby you look amazing." He said coming and rubbing my belly.

"Thank you. Let's go back to my dressing room." He nodded.

"Hey, Zari I'm going to look at some pictures and send someone in to let you know when to change and also I have a surprise in your room."

"Thank you." She nodded and walked away. We walked towards my dressing room and Tristan opened the door and saw a buffet of all my food cravings on a table.

"Thank God for Gisselle huh?" Tristan mumbled as I went to pick up a dill pickle. I bit into it and moaned.

"This is heaven." I said after chewing. Tristan laughed as I sat down.

Tristan is the sweetest person ever and I'm glad I met him. He really brought out the best in me. I wasn't afraid to speak my mind and I was more outgoing. Jason really liked him and Andre was happy I was with him. My mom and dad always ask me about him. He was just a blessing in disguise.

"You ok babe?" He asked.

"Yes, I am. Just thinking." I leaned up and pecked his lips.

"Zari this is the picture." Giselle said walking in as I sat in my seat.

"What picture?" I asked chewing. She showed me the black and white picture of me holding my stomach.

"It's beautiful." Tristan said.

"It is. Ok, we're going to continue sorting through the pictures. Here this is for you." Giselle handed me the picture and left the room.

"You think I should send the picture to Dallas?" I asked.

"I think, just to show him." I nodded as he picked up a pickle handing it to me.

"Hand me a pretzel with peanut butter please." He dipped the pretzel twice and handed to me. "Thank you, baby." He began massaging my shoulders and kissing my neck.

After the photo shoot, we left to go home. I was so worn out and I know Tristan was tired. Before coming to get me he, Coach Riley, and Jason were all at the gym practicing with the team.

"You want to stop and get something to eat?" He asked stopping at a red light.

"No, I'll make something when I get home." He pulled off when the light turned green and all I saw from the corner of my eye was head lights. Then I blacked out.

Dallas

I was staring at the picture Zarah sent me from the photo shoot. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked. She sent it to me two hours ago and I haven't heard from her since. I finally put my phone down when I heard knocking on my door. I got up from my couch and opened the door. I saw three guys and Andre was one.

"Andre, what are you doing here?" I asked as I saw panic on his face.

"Zarah was in an accident." He said out of breath.

TO BE CONTINUED!!