I Need Your Help

Isabella & Emory ^^^

Dallas

I pulled into the driveway, parked, got out, and knocked on the door. A few minutes passed when I saw a light come on. I heard the door unlock and open to reveal Isabella.

"Dallas is everything ok?" She asked.

"Yeah sorry to be stopping by late, but I need to see Nathan." I saw confusion strike her face.

"He said he was with you tonight." I sighed. "So he's not with you?" She shook her head.

"I'll come back later." I said about to walk off.

"No, come in. We'll wait for him together." I walked in as she closed the door.

"Isabella..."

"Do you know where he is?" She asked cutting me off.

"I'm here looking for him, Bella." She laughed.

"I'm so sick of his shit." She said quietly, but I heard her. "Do you know who she is?"

"Know who, who is?"

"The new girl Dallas don't play dumb."

"I don't know anything Bella. I'm kinda having a crisis of my own. You know I'm just going to go since he's not here." I walked back towards the front door. "Goodnight Isabella and sorry for waking you."

"Goodnight Dallas."

Soon as I got in the car I called Nathan, but of course, it went to voicemail. I sighed thinking about my next move. Nate is adding more to my plate then I need.

Two Months Later
Zarah

"You need anything I'm going to get lunch?" Andre asked wheeling over to me.

"No, I'm fine." I said not really paying attention to what he was saying.

"Zarah." He said putting his hand over my eyes. "I'm going to get food do you want some?"

"Yes, Andre now move." He laughed and moved his hand.

"You going take your medicine when I come back?" I nodded. "Alright, I'll be back." He left and I continued my work.

"Zarah could you come to my office for a second." I heard Emory say. I sighed and got up. I walked into his office and closed the door. "Lock it." I did and went to stand in front of his desk.

"Yes." He stood and l leaned across his desk and kissed me.

"How are you?" I smiled.

"I'm fine trying to tie up this case."

"You still moving to another PI firm?" I sighed.

"If this is going to work Emory I have to." He nodded.

"Come here." I walked around his desk and stood in front of him. He looked down at me and kissed me again. "I'm so glad you gave us a chance."

"Me too. You're actually cute when you don't try so hard." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. He chuckled and smiled.

"Oh really?" I nodded and kissed him. "How about I take you and Jason out to dinner after his game?"

"Can Andre come as well." He sighed. "You know he's going to come anyway because of Jason."

"Fine, but it's only for you. I feel like I share you with him."

"He's very overprotective of me and Jason and you know it."

"Yes I know and so am I."

"Em come on." I said kissing his neck.

"Alright don't start something you can't finish." I laughed.

"Ok ok. So dinner tonight. What time are you coming to the game?"

"I'll be there after I leave here so I'll probably be early."

"Ok well let me get back to my desk. Andre's bringing me back lunch."

"Andre is going to have to let you go a little babe."

"Emory he's like a brother to me. He was there with me for everything and anything when I had Jason so don't go there ok. I'm with you and you only." He pulled me close to him.

"I know and I'm sorry. I just don't want to get you and lose you." He said kissing me.

"You got me." I said between kisses.

"Alright go ahead back so they won't think anything." He kissed me one more time passionately before letting me go.

"I'll see you later." I said and he slapped my butt.

"Ok baby." I unlocked the door and walked out.

I went back to my desk and finished up my case when Andre came up.

"Here's your food and tell Emory to stop wearing loud cologne. I can smell him all over you." I looked back at him when I hinted a little jealousy in his voice.

"Thanks, Andre and I will relay the message." I smiled.

"Don't play Zarah. You know I'm crazy over you. Plus your dad would kill me if anything happens to his baby." We laughed.

"I know, but you did say I needed to start dating again." He nodded.

"Yes, I did."

"So hush up and let me do me."

"Just be careful."

"I will. I'm still trying to cope with the Dallas thing. You know this bitch tried to get me arrested?"

"For what?"

"They couldn't even tell me." He shook his head. "Exactly what I did, but I'm good. She can have him." He chuckled.

"You think he's coming to the game tonight?"

"I don't know hopefully he doesn't."

"Well, I guess we'll have to see then." I sighed and prepared myself.