You're a Liar

Josh ^^^

Dallas
We sat in the waiting area of the hospital. l looked over at Jason who had his hand wrapped up from punching the glass. Josh was on his phone and Jeremy was looking at the floor. A few seconds later Andre came in and sat beside Jason.

"Dad." I heard and looked over at Jeremy looking at the floor still.

"Yeah."

"Who is this woman?"

"She's someone I wish I could change things with." I sighed. "About sixteen almost seventeen years ago I met her at her parents' party and I thought I was dreaming when I first met her. She was so beautiful. She was younger than me of course and your mother and I were going through a hard time with her drinking. You were staying with your grandparents during this time. We went out on a few dates and then her birthday came." I sighed again and cleared my throat.

"Her birthday came and I took her virginity that night. The next day I went and got your mother from the rehab and took her to the mall to get some things and ran into Zarah." I remembered like yesterday the look on her face. "She looked so broken, so hurt, just so not herself. She loved me and I hurt her. I tried to explain to her later that night and I couldn't make that right if I tried. A few months past and I saw her again I found out she was pregnant. She really started avoiding me then. She thought I was going to try and take Jason away, but I think that's when something in me said I couldn't hurt her anymore so taking Jason wasn't an option." I ran a hand down my face.

"When Jason was finally born I was there and all she wanted was to know if I was going to be there for Jason and I said yes. I've been there for every birthday, Christmas, and every other Thanksgiving. I never meant to hurt anybody and I did. I hurt everybody. Your mom just didn't love me the way Zarah did, but I wasn't in love with Zarah back then she was just a beautiful distraction. As the years went on and even now I am in love with her and that's because I've seen her grown into the woman she is." I said before I knew it.

"You love her like you love my mom?" Jeremy asked.

"Jeremy your mother isn't who she used to be. I love your mom, yes, but I'm not in love with her anymore." He was about to respond when the doctor came out.

"Family of Zarah Collins." He said and we stood. "Hello, I'm Dr. Gonzalez. Ms. Collins suffered from a seizure and has to stay overnight because her blood pressure is crazy high. Did anything happened before her seizure?"

"No, she's just been stressing lately." Jason said, saying anything for the first time since we've been here.

"Ok, well I looked at her chart and saw that she has been here in the past few months and also had high blood pressure. Just make sure she sees a doctor about that because she might suffer from high blood pressure."

"We will, thank you, doctor." I said shaking his hand.

"No problem. You all can follow me to see her." We began following him to her room. She was sitting there on the bed with her eyes closed.

"Thank you, Dr. Gonzalez." I heard Jason say. He nodded and left closing the door behind him.

"Zarah." I said grabbing her hand.

"Don't touch her." I heard Jason say.

"Jason." I sighed.

"Look at the damage you just caused her. Here she is again in the damn hospital because it has something to do with you."

"Jason I am still your dad. You better watch who you talking to."

"You're a liar. I can't even stand to look at you." He said with venom in his voice.

"Jason." I heard Andre say.

"I hate you."

"Jason stop it. That's enough." I looked down and saw Zarah laying there with her eyes open.

"How are you feeling Mama Z?" Josh asked.

"I'm ok sweetheart. Have you talked to your parents?"

"Yes, ma'am. They said to keep them up to date." She nodded and looked over towards my side.

"I'm sorry I didn't get your name." She said looking beside me. I looked and saw Jeremy.

"I'm Jeremy Landing." She smiled.

"You look like your dad too." She said chuckling. "I'm sorry that you're here and we met this way."

"It's a big pill to swallow, but I'm trying to digest it." He said.

"I understand. Dallas you see where your stunts get you." I sighed.

"Zarah please ok. I already feel bad."

"You should." She said shaking her head. "What's done in the dark comes to the light Dallas." I sighed.

"I still have to deal with Christy, Zarah. It's going to be worse now that I'm here with you." She smirked and sighed.

"Oh, the fear in your voice is hilarious to me. Could you guys give us a few minutes in private." They all slowly, but surely left. "Do you think I give a shit about your wife Dallas?"

"Zarah I know you don't, but she's still my wife."

"I don't care." I sighed.

"Baby I'm trying to make this right."

"Don't call me that. You need to get this taken care of before something goes horribly wrong and someone gets hurt. I don't care how you fix it, but it needs to be done and fast." I nodded because I knew she was right. Too bad someone already got hurt in the process.