can i bum one? (creek/bunny/style, style heavy)

junior year of high school. the two rival gangs of friends merged and became friends. cartman had left the group freshman year, he was in juvy now. clyde and token started hanging out more with kevin and his friends than craig's gang. stan, craig, and kenny all went to the spot behind school during lunch. this happened a few days a week. kyle, butters, and tweek had always wondered where their friends went. they never gave it much thought though, they would always walk home together and hang out after school. stan unwraps the new pack, handing craig a smoke before smacking the pack down hand on his palm. he knew craig didn't like it when the tobacco was pressed in too hard. he reopened the pack handing one to kenny and taking one out and putting it to his lips. he held his hand out to craig waiting for the lighter. he heard the lighter flick and then he felt it in his hand. he lit his cig, and proceeded to hand kenny the lighter. he took a long drag. smoking was stress relieving for all of them, but they made sure they didn't tell the others. tweek would worry craig would get cancer, kyle would constantly remind stan of the dangers of smoking, and butters was just too innocent to know kenny's bad habit. while on their smoke break they discussed everything happening in their lives, home issues, personal issues, and their crushes on their best friends. it was nice for them to all get together and just talk. they were closer than the other boys realized. they all gave off the "i don't give a shit about anyone" attitude, but deep down they all knew they were big softies. after they would smoke, the would do anything they could to mask the scent, aka they would chew gum and spray cologne. they did "smell checks" on each other before they went inside to the three other boys. they had just started to head inside when they heard the lunch bell ring and they all went to scurry off to class. stan felt someone grab onto him and pull him into the bathroom, heading into a stall and locking it. he soon realized it was his ginger best friend. he heard the bell for the next class ring. he wanted to keep the mood light, knowing how much kyle hated when he was late to class.
"oh hey ky, what's up? if you're looking for a hook up, can we at least not do it in the school bathroom?" stan said, laughing a bit at his own joke. he then noticed the stern look on kyles face and realized now was not the time to joke. kyle took a second just looking at stan before he finally spoke.
"why the FUCK did these fall out of your backpack?" kyle held up the open pack of cigarettes. stan knew he was all out fucked. he would either have to rat himself and his other friends out, or lie to his super best friend and crush.
"ky, i'm sorry i didn't tell you sooner. we started about a month ago. that's where we go during lunch during the days we're gone. i know you might hate me now, but i promise i'll stop for you. if you still don't want to talk i get it, this is pretty big, but i'll stop just for you." stan spoke, tearing up at the thought of losing kyle. he looked down at the shorter ginger boy. he was fuming. he looked up at stan, and his face softened seeing stan tearing up. he pulled him into a tight hug, confusing stan to no end. he wasn't complaining. he buried his face in kyle's hair. stan felt a few tears fall, slowing trying to stop himself from crying. he didn't want kyle to see him cry. slowly they separated, sitting next to each other on the bathroom floor, leaning up against the wall of the handicap stall. they held hands, something they would to almost constantly to remind the other of their presence and to calm each other down. the only time they didn't hold hands was at stan's house when they weren't in his room. homophobic was the perfect word to describe stan's family, a reason he smoked.
"stan, who is we. and please don't lie. i won't mention anything to anyone." kyle squeezed stan's hand. it calmed him down some, and he'd stopped crying.
"it's me, kenny, and craig. and yes kyle i know how bad it is for your body, but i can't stop. i have so much stress with my family, with school, and having a crush. it's just hard to think sometimes and smoking helped us all with that. please don't tell the others i told you." stan said. he reflected on what he had just said, dropping his jaw when he remembered he just told kyle he had a crush.
"wait stan, who do you have a crush on?" kyle inquired. he didn't think it was very nice that he didn't tell his sbf but he told kenny and craig, or he at least assumed they talked while smoking. kyle was in the middle of trying to come up with names of people stan could like when he felt a pair of lips collide with his. he gasped, giving stan the chance to slip his tongue into kyle's mouth. he tasted like strawberries. kyle kisses stan back, exploring his mouth as well. he tasted like how smoke smelled, and a hint of whiskey and mint. kyle pulled away first, kinda grossed out at the flavor.
"well sweetheart does that answer your question?" stan asked smirking. kyle just blushed and punched him playfully. he was so excited his crush had kissed him, but still in shock he smoked. it made him think back to the time in 4th grade when they all started smoking after the anti-smoking people came and talked to them about how smoking was bad. "may those were the days, weird but good" kyle thought.
"stan? i have a couple things to say 1. will you be my boyfriend? 2. i'll forgive you if you quit smoking for good." kyle said while hugging stan tightly.
"of course i will baby. anything for you. tomorrow at lunch i'll talk to craig and kenny. i'll give them the rest of the pack, they're hella expensive." stan said. not letting go of kyle yet. he wished they could stay like that forever but they were at school.
"hey we only have 2 classes left, wanna just skip and cuddle the rest of the day? i don't really feel like going to class with my tear stained face." stan said, looking down at the ginger boy. kyle just nodded and they walked out of the bathroom. when they got to the front of the school they told the office lady that they needed to leave for personal reasons, and she just let them go, not caring their reason for leaving. they went to kyles house since he knew no one would be home. they went up to his room and decided to play some games. stan sat on kyles bed, leaning on the wall, with kyle sitting between his legs. every so often stan would kiss kyle on the cheek to get him flustered and win. stan was invited to stay for dinner, and for the first time in a while he didn't feel the need to smoke to destress. stan walked home that night happy to be alive. the next day at school stan walked behind the school. throwing the almost full pack at kenny.
"i quit guys. kyle saw the pack fall out of my backpack, he confronted me about it, i told him about this, and in the end i got a boyfriend out of it." stan explained before giving the rest of the carton to craig. he knew craig would want to open an unsmacked pack. kenny and craig's jaws dropped, stan finally got with kyle but in the end he ratted the other two out.
"and don't worry kyle swore not to tell anyone and i trust him with my life so. anyways, i need to get back to my boyfriend. i'll still join you guys out here, but i won't smoke. i have a killer headache, it's the nic withdrawals. i'm gonna go cuddle with kyle. talk to you guys later." stan said, happy he got to see kyle. he walked towards the commons.
"dude what the actual fuck!" kenny said to craig, who was just as shocked as he was. kenny decided to head inside. he threw the pack in the trash. he decided that if stan didn't need to smoke, he didn't need to smoke. craig did the same with the rest of the carton. he didn't want to be the only one smoking. they walked into school together. they saw their friends. tweek and butters sitting next to each other, and stan and kyle cuddling. stans head was in kyles lap, kyle stroked his hair, and his eyes were closed due to the severity of his headache. they decided stan needed to go home and just lay down and cuddle with kyle. they stood up. kenny day next to butters and craig day next to tweek. kenny took butters to somewhere more private, into a bathroom stall, he found that the place with the best serious talks during school happened in the bathroom.
"hey buttercup. i just wanted to tell you that i'm so so happy you're my best friend. which is also why i wanted to say that i love you so much and i would really appreciate it if you would be my boyfriend." kenny said. butters took a moment to process everything. he kissed kenny on the cheek.
"of course i'll be your boyfriend ken!" butters said. he had finally started to express himself more after cartman went to juvy. while butters and kenny were in the bathroom craig decided to make a move on tweek. craig put him arm around the shaky blond boy. this caused tweek to blush deeply. he gave craig a kiss on the cheek, making craig smile and blush too. craig was the first to speak, saying
"tweek i know you like me, and you know i like you. would you please be my boyfriend?" tweek blushed again a deeper shade of red. he just nodded, not being able to speak. they hugged and decided that they needed to go home too, they just wanted alone time together. 6 months later, all of the boys are finally happy. 3 not feeling the need to smoke, and the other 3 thankful for stan fucking up with his backpack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 1805*

hey everyone!! this was started before i put out my an from last night. i added about 1100 words today. i just wanted to get this out of my drafts. it's definitely not the most put together 3 ship story, and i will admit it's mainly style, but this is the longest oneshot yet, and i think it's the longest thing i've ever written!! anyways i'll probably put out a few more drafts that are almost finished, but i won't write any new oneshots for a bit. i really hope that makes some sense. anyways i love you all so so so so so much!! :)