i will follow you into the dark (bunny)

"hey love, do you ever think about one day how we'll die, don't worry, i'll be close behind." kenny said looking over at his blonde haired lover. they sat in the field of their catholic school. they were so hard on punishments, as bad as ancient roman rule. nuns would hit their knuckles with rulers. "i dunno kenny. i feel like when we die it'll all be darkness. no big pretty white gate and surely no tunnels." butters responded. their hands clasped together tightly, not wanting this moment to end. they looked up at the sky, wondering if heaven was up there. "you know leo, if heaven and hell decide they're filled up, turn on the no of their 'no vacancy' sign i'll follow you into the dark" kenny said. leo looked over at the taller boy, admiring his side profile. scars healed on his face from younger days, the slit in his eyebrow starting to grow back, the small amount he had let butters put on him this morning only magnified by the hot sun beating down on the two boys. "fear is the heart of love kenny. no matter how much we fear what stands in our way of this relationship it will only make our love grow stronger. i love you kenny" leo said. kenny turned his head so he was looking at the smaller boy, "i love you too leopold" kenny responded, sharing a short but passionate kiss with his lover. "i'm going to take you so many places leo. from bangkok go calgary, the soles of your shoes will be worn down from everything we will do. the time to sleep is now, at least until we turn 18. because after that we won't be sleeping. we'll be traveling the world, without a care." kenny stated as he closed his eyes, imagine all of the lovely things that could happen. butters closed his eyes too, imagine all of the lovely time they will have together, for the rest of their lives. and on their wedding day 3 years later, in paris france, they muttered the words "i will follow you into the dark" in their vows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(words 361)

HI EVERYONE!! i have missed this so much. school is coming to a close which means more writing time. i am literally so freaking excited. i wrote this all in one night because i was so excited to be back. i hope at least some of y'all are still here. remember to be safe, get vaccinated if you can, and i love you all SO very much <3-kimmie