forest (style)

stan had asked jimbo to use his cabin this weekend. he wanted to spend time with kyle, and he thought a little weekend with just the two of them would be nice. when they got to the cabin it started to rain. the boys set their stuff in the bedroom. there was only one room so they had to share a bed. they decided to head onto the covered front porch and relax, listening to the quiet rain falling around them.
"the rain, it seems like..." kyle spoke softly, wondering what word to use to describe it.
"crisper. it's red with a hint of orange. it's nice to have color. around me everything is blue black" stan spoke. kyle put his head on stans shoulder, as they were sitting right next to each other. stan wrapped his arm around the ginger boys small frame, and in his other hand he flicked a lighter.
"i'm sorry everything is blue black stan. that must suck. well when i'm here with you, i feel pink. a hint of yellow too." kyle spoke. he understood his best friend so well. they had always been very close, so they had a unique understanding of each others emotions.
"i feel red and green around you ky. some pink as well. thank you for always being here for me." stan spoke softly. kyle and stan hadn't had a lot of time spent together lately, so kyle didn't know what was going on in stans life, hence why they took this long weekend off to just chill and relax. the rain had died down after about 20 minutes. both of the boys ranted to the other in that time, comforting each other and being comforted. by the end of them talking it was around 1 am, and they decided to get some sleep. stan cuddled close to kyle, and kyle didn't mind knowing stan had issues being alone. the next morning the two boy's slept in late and ate breakfast. after they decided to explore the forest. they found a treehouse that had looked like it burnt down. the decided to take a peek at the remains. there's a piece of wood, seemingly unburnt, with the word t-e-r-r-i-f-i-e-d. the boys pondered on it for a second. wondering how it managed to stay in good condition. stan and kyle walked back to the cabin hand in hand, not wanting to lose one another. once back to the cabin stan sat on the couch and kyle sat next to him. stan pulled kyles hat off of his head and put it on himself, pulling it down far enough to cover his eyes. they laughed about it, not being able to stop with each other's infectious laughter, finally settling down enough to breathe. kyles head was in stans lap, and stan was running his fingers through kyles curly red hair.
"kyle, do you think there's a difference between hearing and listening to someone?" stan pondered, looking down at kyle.
"what do you mean? i don't think there's that much of a difference." kyle said back, a puzzled look on his face. he wondered what stan meant, confused on how the words could mean different things.
"here ky take my hand" stan said, kyle grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers, wondering where his is going. "you hear take my hand, but you listen to hold my hand. for all you know i could've meant to take my hand and carry it around somewhere" stan chucked at the end. kyle thought for a moment, letting the words process.
"yeah, i guess your right. that makes sense." kyle said softly, looking into stans eyes. stan leaned down, drawing nearer to kyles face. the two teens shared a passionate kiss. it lasted for about 30 seconds, till they pulled away.
"i want you to hear me when i say this, i love you." stan said.
"i love you too stan." kyle responded. they decided it was time to get to bed. they cuddled closer together tonight, feeling the comfort within each other. they woke up the next morning and decided to make pancakes for breakfast. they sat down at the table. kyle noticed stan was barely picking at his pancakes. kyle asked what was wrong, pouring a little more sugar free syrup on his pancakes.
"i just don't want to leave here with you. everything at home is so blue black. everything here with just us is so purple yellow. i just don't want this to be over." stan realized he was crying, soon being cradled in kyles arms. kyle whispered sweet nothings into his lovers ear.
"stan, soon enough we're going to leave south park. we'll get married and adopt a couple kids, and we're gonna leave this podunk quiet redneck mountain town. i promise you." kyle said kissing stans head. this instantly calmed stan down, making him feel red yellow. he was so happy here alone with kyle. they soon left the cabin, holding hands, preparing for the drive home. they threw on a playlist they had made for trips in car on. kyle had fallen asleep about halfway home, stan held his hand the entire time. finally they reached kyles home, relatively late at night, so stan just carried his sleeping boyfriend upstairs and crawled into bed with him. stan documented this feeling, love, it felt like red orange pink. stan would never forget that feeling, loving his boyfriend till the end of their days. stan finally understood the piece of wood reading "terrified". love is terrifying, but not even fire can tear it apart if it's true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 944*

hey guys!! i knew that i said i wouldn't be uploading, but i realllllly love this one. i mean i think some of it is terribly written but it's okay. ALSO THIS IS INSPIRED BY THE FOREST FIC!! THE COLOURS ARE NOT MY IDEA!! here's what the colours mean anyways i think you should all read the forest fic, it is based on twenty one pilots but you don't need to know them/the band to understand the forest fic. anyways i love you all so so much, and i hope you like this :)

 anyways i love you all so so much, and i hope you like this :)