s.l.u.t. (bendy)

"bebe, please don't punch him" wendy said to her best friend. wendy had just been broken up with by her boyfriend. it was messy, and it was all his fault. he was cheating on wendy with red, and the had the audacity to call wendy a slut. wendy ran away fuming. she went to the only place she thought to go, bebe's house. wendy explained what happened to her best friend.
"wendy he called you a slut! that's unacceptable!" wendy had always found bebe attractive. she had pretty blonde hair, and a nice body. wendy was bi and bebe was a lesbian, so it wasn't fully out of wendy's options.
"bebe, let's reclaim the word slut. it shouldn't be used to shame women. how about... sweet little unforgettable thing? every woman is unforgettable, and most are sweet! how do you feel about it?" wendy asked her best friend. bebe thought for a second. she always wanted to fight for women, of course because she loved them, and because she was a women herself. the absolutely loved the idea of reclaiming insults against women.
"wendy, that's an amazing idea!" bebe exclaimed. she went over and hugged wendy. wendy hugged back, smelling bebe. she smelled like warm vanilla sugar from Bath and Body Works, and she loved it. they pulled away from the hug.
"i mean, you are a sweet little unforgettable thing wends. trust me, i would know." bebe said to wendy. wendy's jaw dropped. did her crush really just say that?
"b, you are unforgettable too. and you're so sweet. that's why i like you so much. hell, i'd even say i love you! i understand if you don't feel the same." wendy said, grabbing bebe's hand while blushing. bebe smiled widely, and pulled wendy into a kiss. it was short and quick, but so passionate and full of love. they pressed their foreheads together.
"i love you too wendy baby." bebe responded before kissing wendy on the nose. they laughed and wendy laid down. bebe laid down with her, being the big spoon. both of them weren't sluts, but sweet little unforgettable things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 354*

hey lovelies! i know it's been a bit, but hey it's okay! i've been obsessed with the song S.L.U.T. by bea miller. it's in the video linked with the picture at the top. i DEFINITELY recommend it. i think all women should be able to reclaim the word slut. also i know this was shorter than most of my stories lately, but i have a really long one soon, with 3 different ships in it. i'm also thinking of writing a gregstophe story in this, opinions? anyways that's all. love you all!!