errands (dip)

it had been about 10 years since pip died and damien and him had been reunited in hell. the boys had gone on and grown up together, living happily. they went on adventures and dates and lived with each other. they boys needed to go to earth to grab some exclusive items, such as chai tea mix and tonkotsu ramen.
"damien we need to take a trip to earth today to grab some groceries!" pip exclaimed looking at their bare fridge. when pop said groceries he really meant one or two items and the rest was just looking around shops begging damien to get him things. damien was a big softie for pip but would never show it.
"okay love we'll leave in a few" damien called from the other room. he needed to put on a more presentable outfit if they were going up to earth. after 10 minutes, which felt like 10 hours to pip, they finally were ready to go to earth. you think they'd go back to south park, where pip died, but that wasn't the case. they wanted to visit bucket list spots and other fun places. today they decided to go to the city of new york, new york! they went into a go to coffee shop, a small one that only served basic drinks, and got some coffee and pastries. they then went into trader joe's, pip got into the cart somehow convincing damien to push him.
"damien, babe, please can we get this?" pip held up a comedically large box of dumplings, holding out the "e" in the please. damien felt a small smile creep to his face, only being able to nod a slight yes in the moment. damien watched as pips face lit up like it was christmas morning. damien was in it for the long run with this boy, how could he have fell so hard. damien pondered the thought more, going on autopilot until they left the store. pip felt a larger hand grasp onto him as they wanted down times square, he felt content in this moment. they went into a few more shops, bath and body works, where pip got lots of new body sprays and lotions and damien got a headache. lush, where pip got a few bath bombs and a shampoo bar, and damien's headache just got worse. he'd do anything to keep pip happy though, so he powered through, taking a few tylenol when pip wasn't looking. pip suddenly let go of damien's hand and ran into a crowd, damien trailing not far behind.
"pip what was that for?" damien said in a sort of annoyed tone.
"look babe, it's a candy store" pip replied excitedly, ignoring his lovers annoyed tone. damien looked up and there was a large sign right above him "Sweets and Treats" in a neon sign.
"can we please go in love?" pip pleaded. damien of course said yes, excited to see it himself. it was even better than imagined. gummies by the pound, chocolates from all around the world, hard candies made fresh in store, and finally the largest lollipop you'd have ever seen. damien saw it and immediately knew he needed to buy it. they spent around 45 minutes in the shop, sampling and buying with more sampling and buying. by the time they were done shopping, damien had about 4 full large bags of candy, having to go out the door sideways to avoid being stuck. pip knew they'd never be able to finish all of the candy, but damien was too excited to listen to logic. pip couldn't have been more in love with the boy from hell, but every day it seemed as though he was falling harder. pip laughed, watching damien struggle. damien stuck his tongue out in return like a little kid. when no one was around, he snapped his fingers and all of the candy was back in hell, in the fridge of course as not to melt. that was one of the perks damien was hella (hah get it?) thankful for. a few more antique shops and somehow bubble tea, the boys were worn out and ready for some dinner. they went to Kochi for dinner. the food was amazing and the atmosphere on the balcony was gorgeous. they finished dinner, paid and tipped, and decided to stay the night on earth. they rented one of the most expensive hotel rooms with a stunning view on the city off their balcony. there was a hot tub they soaked in for a while and they finally got out into the 75° (23.8°C) summer air, cuddled together on a bench as it started to rain. the boys sat in the summer rain for a while as quiet music played in the background. neither one said a word, not wanting to ruin the moment. they stayed like that until the playlist stopped, about two hours, just enjoying the other's company. finally, after a long day and a lot of money spent, the boys crashed into the large bed. damien held pip close, almost as he was about to lose him, and pip pressed hard into damien not wanting to lose him either. when they awoke in the morning, they shared a few minutes cuddling before getting up and ready for check out. they checked out of the hotel, and tried a new breakfast place Egg Shop. they enjoyed brunch and some coffee before finally heading back down to hell.
"thank you for all of the presents damien, i really appreciate it" pip said tenderly, giving the taller boy a kiss on the forehead. damien pulled him close, crying tears of joy, so lucky to have this boy. pip hugged damien tight, never seeing him so vulnerable. pip looked up at damien's sad eyes and damien pulled him into a kiss. it only lasted a few seconds but it was full of love and passion. damien held pip a few more seconds before wiping his tears.
"it was my pleasure darling" damien said in a sweet tone. the boys put their groceries away while swaying and singing along to music. all they needed was each other, and that's what they had. they also went up to earth a lot more often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(words 1045) *REQUEST FOR Redfoxl2 *

hi guys long time no write i got really bad writers block as school is just kicking my ASS ! i'm a junior (year 12, lower 6th) this year so i'm thinking abt post high school plans and what i want to do with the rest of my life, spooky scary. what's everyone's thoughts on season 25 so far, i think it's been a bit all over the place but i also like it. it's currently like super nice for me and i don't have school tomorrow because of a winter weather advisory but it's raining right now and i'm outside which helped me write this chapter. well anyways i love you guys so much!! stay safe <33 -kimmie