i love you (style)

one time kyle said that sometimes the only way to keep going was to take a left turn, so today stan took his left turn. stan and kyle were hanging out at kyle's house after school going to "study" which was code for movies and friendly cuddles. out of nowhere, stan paused the movie and looked at kyle. he took a deep breath, and finally spoke up
"kyle, i love you. more than a super best friend. in a way i've never felt for anyone before, not even wendy. i love you in a romantic way kyle, and i understand if you don't like me back in that way, but i still think you deserve to know. i love you so much kyle." stan the most loving voice, reserved for only talking to kyle. stan was kyle's super best friend since 4th grade. they were 16 now, and in high school. the rest of stan's group kind of disbanded, kenny hanging out with butters more, and somehow cartman and heidi got back together so they hang out now, but stan and kyle never stopped being friends. today, stan decided to confess his crush on kyle. he couldn't keep it from his super best friend anymore.
"stan, i-i love you too. i have for a while. i would've told you sooner but you and wendy were always on and off i didn't want to ruin your chances with her by confessing my love for you. i'm so happy that you told me, ike even knew i had a crush on you for the longest time, i think even before i knew." kyle took a long pause, almost as if he were trying to find the right words to say. finally he spoke up "stan, i never ever want to lose you, so will you be my boyfriend?"
stan looked lovingly at the red haired boy, staring a little too long that kyle had to say something. finally stan answered
"kyle, baby, of course i'll be your boyfriend. i'm so thankful to be your super best boyfriend, i think ike will be over the moon excited for us." suddenly they heard a squeal from behind the door, and little feet pitter pattering away.
"IKE I SWEAR IF YOU TELL ANYONE I'LL TELL THEM ABOUT YOU AND FIRKLE TOO!" stan was confused about his boyfriend's sudden outburst when he heard ike yell back "KYLE NOW YOUR BOYFRIEND KNOWS TOO!!" stan then understood and ike swore him to secrecy, which he gladly took the oath to. after the whole fiasco with ike, stan and kyle went back to cuddling and watching the movie. after a while, the small red head got tired, cuddling closer to the taller boy, mumbling an "i love you" before passing out onto stan's chest.
"i love you too ky. so so much."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 475*

okay i love style so much it's so cute