road trip pt2 (bendy)

the two girls had finished eating before throwing on a movie to watch. they ended up watching "to all the boys p.s. i still love you" just as a cheesy romance movie. the girls cuddled as they watched it as a friendly thing, "we cuddle all the time, nothing weird!" the girls would tell each other. finally by the time the movie was over it was about 9 so the girls decided to go on a drive. they drove downtown, blasting music, singing along terribly. it was the most fun either of them had had for a while. each of them had a smile plastered on their face that couldn't be ruined. they drove around till about 12 until bebe told wendy that she had a surprise for her. bebe drove up to the hollywood sign, getting out of the car and laying a blanket down right behind it. the girls looked at the view of la, shocked at how pretty it was a night. the lights on the buildings shined just enough to get a beautiful skyline, but not enough to ruin the nighttime scene. it was gorgeous. they stargazed, it was chilly that night about 65°F, so the two girls cuddled close to keep body heat. it was perfect, nothing could ruin the happiness the girls were feeling. the minecraft soundtrack played softly in the background, both girls looked at each other, and then they felt what true love really felt like. they shared a quick, tender kiss, unmatched by stan's or clyde's kisses. both girls were shocked, mainly by their actions, but also that the other reciprocated feelings. they kissed again, long and passionately but also soft and tender. once they pulled away they put their foreheads together and just laid there for a moment, not believing this was real, waiting to be awoken from the dream. neither girl wanted this to end, so they stayed there. they held hands and went back to stargazing, talking about the meaning of life, death, and how they were growing up. finally at about 3 they decided they needed to get back to the airbnb. bebe drove them back, on the way home they talked about their feelings for each other what they wanted to be. they decided they needed a few more dates until they decided if they wanted to be official or not. they reached the airbnb but neither one was tired. they threw on the tv show "everything sucks!" on netflix. after watching some episodes it was going to be about sunrise time. the girls decided they wanted to watch the sunrise, so they got dressed at about 5:30 and drove to a hillier part of la, parking the car before running near the edge of where they parked. bebe laid a blanket down and the girls watched the sunrise together. wendy laid her head on bebe's shoulder, and bebe held her hand. things finally felt right to both girls, all because they decided to take a road trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*words 504*

hey guys! this is a lot shorter than my last chapter and like no dialogue at all but i wrote this on my second can of monster today at 1 am outside in 64°F weather. i was really proud of tubbo for mcc today. i've been into the dreamteam and l'manburg a lot more recently so maybe i'll do something with that,, also what should i do with my collection of monster cans, i have like 8/9 of them and i wanna do something with them. anyways i love you all sm!!!