46

(A/N, I forgot to mention this yesterday but yesterday was the last day I was going to update daily. I'm updating today and tomorrow as a thank you for 2K views. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this chapter.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

We came back from the cemetery and were now at the hot springs. Mrs. Katsuki baked a few cookies and other treats. We were in the room that had tables, where the customers usually are in. The hot springs were closed today since it was a memorial day for us. 11 years ago, my mother died from a deadly disease she had. We were all sitting down on the floor in front of the tables, eating the treats Mrs. Katsuki made. She came back and set a plate full of cookies she had just made. She sat down with us as well. Mari and Yuri came back as well with glasses of milk for everyone. We were enjoying a nice silent moment until Minako spoke up.

"Hey um, (Y/N)?" She asked me.

"Yea?"

"Some information about your medical history was leaked." She said. Mrs. Katsuki turned to look at her.

"How? Did the person you hired quit?" She asked Minako.

"No, Shigaraki didn't quit. He said he was going to be on the look out but he didn't make promises when he gets busy." Minako explained.

"Shigaraki? Are you talking about that damn leader of a dance group from LOV Dance Academy?" Suki asked.

"Yup, he is also a hacker. Minako hired him so he could hide and prevent any information regarding my medical condition from being found or leaked. After my mother's death and my father's disappearance we had to basically keep me a secret." I told Suki.

"He said he was busy practicing. He got a notification but ignored it as he thought it was another moisturizer advertisement. However his phone kept ringing from notifications he decided to check it out. When he looked he saw it was someone looking into (Y/N)'s information. He did the best he could to stop the person. He deleted recent search websites, blocked them, disabled them, and tried hacking into the user's device. However the user was good as well and Shigaraki couldn't pin point the user's name or anything regarding them. He did find out the device was here in Japan and in a city three hours away from here." Minako explained.

"So whoever did this knows about (Y/N) and her condition?" Yuri asked.

"Shigaraki said he wasn't sure how much the user found. He was able to stop him before he researched even deeper."

"Oh dear, this could be bad. What if it was? Oh my, I can't even imagine it." Mrs. Katsuki said covering her mouth and gasping at the thought she had. I knew what she was thinking.

"Tell him I'm thankful for him doing his best. Also I think I should leave this place, it might not be safe anymore." I said.

"The hell do you mean by that?! You know I'll kick anyone's ass if they try to hurt you. But I've been damn confused about this whole conversation. Why the hell are you a secret?" Suki asked me.

"You didn't tell him?" Takeshi asked me.

"No, actually I didn't say a thing at UA." I answered his question.

"Why?" Yuri asked me.

"I just didn't want them to know ok! Is it so damn bad for me to keep shit to my self?! I just want a normal life. I want things to be the way they were 11 years ago, when mom was still here." I said looking down at my feet. I had yelled at first but slowly calmed down as I spoke.

"I've been meaning to ask, why don't you guys have a shrine for (Y/N)'s mother. Don't you guys have one?" Victor asked. Everyone was silent.

"Sorry if we confused you too." I told Victor.

"I guess you two have to know. You two would've found out eventually." I said looking at my glass of milk.

"Before you proceed. Why does everyone talk shit about you." Suki asked me. My eyes widen.

"What do you mean?" I said hoping my guess was false.

"When I go to the store or someplace I always hear people whispering when they see me. I went up to someone the other day because it was getting damn annoying. When I asked them what the hell they were whispering about, they told me. I got pissed, so now I need an answer. Why are you called the cursed and abandoned child?" Suki asked me.

Bakugou's p.o.v.

I asked her the question that has been on my mind for a while now. Every time I walked into a store I always heard people whispering while they stared at me. I got annoyed so I asked someone what the hell they were whispering about.

"What the hell you whispering about? If its about me you better say that shit to my fucking face."

"You hang out with (Y/N) (L/N) right?"

"Yea, what about it? Got a fucking problem?"

"Aren't you afraid of being around her?"

"The hell? Why should I?"

"She is the cursed and abandoned child after all. People all over town know her and her story. They even say that people who are close to her suffer from misfortune."

"You don't know a damn thing. I'm her friend so I know more about her than you fucking do."

"Oh yea? Did she tell you about her parents."

"The hell? She doesn't fucking have to."

"I could tell you but I think it would be best if you heard it from her. Poor boy, you're ruining your life by just being around that girl. Even Yuri had to suffer."

"I ain't a fucking poor boy and I don't need your fucking pity. Glasses isn't fucking suffering. I'm leaving now, speaking to you made me even more pissed and loss brain cells."

"Yuri was suffering, when she was here. After she left he suffered even more until about a year ago. Wasn't a year ago when she went missing? Yuri was coached by a famous skater and even began a relationship with him. Can't you tell? She was his misfortune until she disappeared. Once she was completely gone he had such good luck. But now that she's back he might suffer once again."

"Fucking bitch, don't fucking talk about her like that! You don't know a damn thing about her! She has been through enough bullshit and you people are making her go through it all over again! So I suggest you shut your damn mouth before I fucking stitch it together!" I yelled.

"It isn't surprising if she suffered again."

'Again?'

"I'm fucking leaving. Have a shitty day." I said and walked out the store.

I got pissed that day. I was going to ask her that day but half and half was around so I decided to wait. But I can't wait any longer. I need an answer.

"Tell me, why are you called the cursed and abandoned child and how long have you known glasses for people to say he has had misfortune his whole life?"