24

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

We finally left the clinic and Suki had to push the wheelchair. By the time we made it to the dorms everyone was already back from practice. When we went inside everyone looked at me. I could see anger in their eyes.

"So now your pretending to be hurt and using a wheelchair. You really are going to do whatever it takes to be the supposed victim, huh?" Yaoyorozu told me. Everyone looked even more angry at me.

"Yo, lets all just chill first then we can talk about what happened. I don't think (Y/N) is faking anything, there was blood on the ice earlier." Kirishima said trying to calm everyone down.

"I already explained why she was most likely to do this. I was lucky that I didn't get that hurt. I can still compete in the ballet competition. Another thing, if she got hurt on one leg, why use a wheelchair? Her other leg should be fine." Yaoyorozu said.

"I have stitches on my right leg and my left ankle is fractured." I said, well more like told Yaoyorozu so she would stop making shit up.

"Are you going to be able to compete?" Todoroki asked me.

"I'm sorry, but I won't be able to." I said looking down.

"UNBELIEVABLE!!! Did you not plan your little scheme right? Are you seriously that stupid that you even risked a competition for such a stupid reason." Todoroki yelled at me clearly pissed.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! Do you really think I would do such a thing? You know what, fuck you and your competition. I'm still going to be able to skate alone and win then, I don't need your stupid ass." I said pissed at him. I honestly thought we were friends, but I guess not. The only ones that believe me and stand next to me are the Bakusquad. Suki noticed I was pissed so he took me to my room, the Bakusquad followed. We arrived at my room and Suki put me down on my bed.

"So how are you going to get on the wheelchair?" Kaminari asked.

"I think Bakugou is going to help her." Mina answered.

"Lets leave her alone for now, she must be tired." Suki told them. They nodded and left the room. I laid down and sighed. I got my phone and started looking through it. I lost track of time that I didn't notice it was already past midnight. I heard a light knock on my door and then the door knob twisted. I got my phone ready to call Suki and kept looking at the door. Yaoyorozu then appeared from the door. She got in and closed the door. She leaned on the door and stared at me with a grin.

"You know what (Y/N), I've always hated you. Ever since I saw you I didn't like you, and when you started talking with Todoroki I hated you even more. All I did was take matters into my own hands." She said with an evil grin.

"You could of just told me you hated me. You didn't have to put me in a wheelchair to prove that. Also it was you, wasn't it."

She laughed, "Of course it was me. At first I just wanted to hurt you, but then I thought 'whats the fun in that?' So I messed my skates and made sure I got on the ice before you. That way I was the victim and you looked suspicious. No one would ever suspect me if I was injured first, plus I am loved by everyone and I was the Vice President in class."

"So all of this was just because you hated me, kinda pathetic don't you think?"

"Shut the fuck up. I did this because I didn't like the way Todoroki looked at you and talked about you. Everyone in class likes you too. There are several boys who like you, some have even planed their confession. But what about me? I hate you for so many reasons. I'll ruin your skating career, it will end here."

It was my turn to laugh, "Listen bitch, my skating career ended years ago. I would tell you but you aren't worthy of hearing my story. If you wanna know look up my name under the Japanese Skating website. So if that's all the shit you wanted to say you can leave."

"This isn't over bitch. You deserve this and I'll make sure EVERYONE hates you, especially Todoroki." She said and then left my room. Once I made sure she had left the room and possibly the area around my room, I got my phone and looked at it. I saw an e-mail from the doctor's office. I sighed and opened it.

Dear Miss (Y/N) (L/N),
We are contacting you to know if you are still going to be able to come for your appointment with Doctor (D/N) *Doctor name. Please reply as soon as possible. If you could could you please send us some information about yourself regarding your condition. Thank you

I decided to reply since I had nothing better to do.

Dear office lady or sir,
I will still be attending the appointment with Doctor (D/N). As for my condition, I feel better to explain it in person. I hope you understand. Honesty I feel like explaining in person would be better than trying to explain it via email. If you need information about guardian or something like that then that would be me as I am over age or whatever you call it. But if you still want another contact person then please contact Minako Okukawa at (xxx)xxx-xxx. Thank you.

I only have to be here for about two months and then I'm leaving. Hopefully everything and everyone will calm down by the time I have to leave. If they are calmer then I might tell them about my condition. Right now all I am doing is hoping everything will be fixed and misunderstandings will be cleared.

Anyways, I wonder how Yuri is doing.