20

From now on this will be a flashback. When I put another note then the flashback will end.

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.
"Five-six-seven-eight-"

I took another sip from my water bottle as I watched the Bakusquad, except me, practice for their skit. It was Suki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, and Jiro were all practicing.

"Hurry up." I heard someone tell me. I turned around and saw Todoroki.

"Yea yea, I'm going." I told him. I took one finial sip of water and got up from my seat. I put my bottle down and made my way to the ice rink.

"Ok lets try this again. Don't forget the jump this time." Todoroki told me. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yea I know."

"You said that the last four times."

I stuck my tongue out at him as I skated to my starting spot. He pressed the button on the remote he had and the music started to play. We started our little routine.

"Ok class, everyone come here. We need to discuss which groups are going to be in the competitions." Mr. Aizawa said as he had come in the room we were all in. Todoroki stopped the music, at the same time Suki stopped his music. I walked out of the ice and made my way to where Mr. Aizawa was.

"Alright so Bakusquad except for (Y/N) are competing. And yes this includes Jiro. Midoriya, Ururaka, Iida, and Tsuyu you four are also competing as a group."

"What about the ballet and skating portions?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"For skating we have Todoroki and for ballet we have Aoyama as the male leads."

"What about female?" Yaoyorozu asked again.

"As of right now its (Y/N) for skating and Yaoyorozu for ballet. However principal Nezu wants to make a small competition to see if that's who is going to compete."

"Why not let Yaoyorozu be (Y/N)'s backup and vise-versa?" Midoriya asked.

"We were going to do that but the ballet and skating competitions are on the same day and only minutes away from each other. We will have the little competition in one week so be prepared. Oh also, if for some reason Yaoyorozu doesn't make it or can't compete for the skating competition in a week then (Y/N) gets the role. If its (Y/N) is the one who doesn't show up then Yaoyorozu gets the role. We are doing a skating competition in case that wasn't already clear." Mr. Aizawa said everyone nodded.

"Ok so competing groups start practicing. Those who are not competing help them with either music, props, or whatever they need help with. (Y/N) and Yaoyorozu start practicing." Mr. Aizawa said. He clapped his hands signaling for us to get started. I walked back to the ice to start practicing.

"You better win that competition." I heard someone tell me. I turned around and saw Suki.

"Don't worry I'll make sure I win." I said with excitement and a smile. He rolled his eyes and rubbed my head as if I were a little kid.

"I am going to go now. See ya (Y/N)"

"Ok, see ya."

"I hope you get the roll." I turned around and saw Todoroki behind me.

"You know you can also get a chance to skate with Yaoyorozu." I told him teasing him. He shook his head.

"I rather skate with you than her. I got used to skating with you." He said with a small smile, which was barely noticeable unless you looked really closely.

"Is the Shoto Todoroki trying to flirt with (Y/N) (L/N)?" I said teasing him some more. He looked away.

"Whatever, just make sure to win ok. And also don't forget the program." He said still avoiding eye contact with me.

"I don't even have a program yet."

"Want me to help you?" He asked me.

"Nah, I kinda want to do a cover for someone else's program." I said thinking of Yuri's previous programs.

"Are you serious? Here let me help you."

"No, I don't want to bother you."

"You're not, now let me help you."

"Fine, since you insisted so much."

"Hey Todoroki, could you help me a bit?" We turned around and saw Yaoyorozu behind us.

"Sure. I'm gonna go help her, see you later (Y/N)." Todoroki said while waving.

"Ok." I said waving back. He skated away while I stood by the wall. I got my phone out and started looking for Yuri's previous programs. I couldn't find one that caught my eye, and then I saw it. A video of Yuri skating at Ice Castle. I looked at it and Yuri skated beautifully to it. I got out of YouTube and went to my gallery. I scrolled down until I saw the videos of when we were younger. I looked at them since they were skating videos and came up with a program, mixing all the videos together.

~tiny time skip~

We came back to the dorms from a long day of practice. Some people left to their rooms, dinner duty group left to prepare dinner, and the rest of us sat down at the common area. Suki had dinner duty so he went to the kitchen. The rest of the Bakusquad were in the common area, looking through their phones. I was also looking at my phone. I felt someone sit next to me so I looked to see who it was. I saw Todoroki sitting there looking at my phone.

"Dude, privacy please." I joked.

"Aww, is Todoroki peeping at (Y/N)'s phone to see if she is talking to other boys? Don't worry she is still single and ready to mingle." Mina said looking up from her phone a bit.

"MINA!!" I screamed at her, my face going red.

"Sorry for looking at your phone without your consent." Todoroki apologized.

"Its ok, uh, did you need something?"

"Well I said I was gonna help you with the program so I came to do that."

"Right, I thought of something when you left to help Yaoyorozu." I said.

"Ok, what is it."

I proceeded to tell him how I wanted to do the program. He agreed with it and said I should start practicing tomorrow. I smiled at him, he smiled back but again it was a really tiny smile. Dinner was ready and Suki was the one who went out to tell us. He threw a spoon at Todoroki.

"Get the fuck away and leave some fucking room for Jesus!" He yelled at Todoroki. I hadn't noticed but apparently we were really close to each other. I was so happy he agreed with my program that I didn't notice how close we were. Of course after Suki threw the spoon and yelled at us I was red. I could see a faint blush on Todoroki. During dinner Mina kept teasing me about it. I was just ready to go to sleep at that point.