7

Todoroki's p.o.v.

Bakugou didn't reply to my message. I sighed and laid down. I opened up a message Midoriya sent me, it was a link. I clicked on it and it took me to YouTube. It was a video of (Y/N) skating. She was skating perfectly fine on the ice. I checked when the video was published and saw it was only a few hours ago. I checked the information and saw that the video was taken at Ice Castle Skating Rink. I looked for the location and saw that it was close to where (Y/N) was at. I decided to go over there and demand an explanation from (Y/N) on my why she rejected the invitation to join us. I walked out of my room and went downstairs. I was about to walk out the door when Yaoyorozu stopped me.

"Where are you going this late?" She asked me

"To get answers."

"What answers?"

"From (Y/N), I'll be back soon."

"That's a three hour long drive. If you're going then at least wait till tomorrow when there is daylight." She said kind of concerned.

"Alright."

"Lets join the others for dinner then." She said and walked inside the dinning area. I sighed and followed her.

~Little time skip~

It was now morning, I got up and got ready. I headed downstairs and joined the others for breakfast. 

"Where are you going?" Midoriya asked me.

"How did you know I was going somewhere?" I asked confused

"Well first of you're dressed up, and secondly you have your car keys." Midoriya said

"Oh, well I'm going to ask (Y/N) a question." I said. Midoriya nodded. I finished my breakfast and got up from the table. I put my dirty dishes in the dishwasher and left to my car. I started making my three hour drive to the skating rink. Hopefully she will be there, but is she is then Bakugou will also be there. He won't let me talk to her, I need to find a way to speak to her alone. After a long three hours I had arrived at the ice rink. I got out of my car and headed inside.

"Good morning and welcome to Ice Castle, how may I help you?" A woman asked me

"I was wondering if a girl named (Y/N) (L/N) was here." I said

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that information unless you give me a prove you know her." The woman said.

"Here is this enough prof." I asked taking out my phone and finding a picture of (Y/N) and me.

"What's your name and I'll go tell her."

"Actually is there a way to see her without her seeing me?" I asked remembering that Bakugou might be there. I can't prove I know him since I don't have a picture with him.

"Well there is the 'back stage room'." the woman said.

(Ya'll remember that room Victor saw Yuri skating through. When he said "So all I need to do is turn him into a prince" or something like that. That's the room Todoroki is about to go in.)

^^^^This room

^^^^This room

I followed the woman to a room that had glass and you could see the ice rink. There I saw three people skating, (Y/N) and Bakugou were sitting down watching them skate. I saw a boy with black hair and glasses leave the rink and walk towards (Y/N) he said something to her and I saw how (Y/N) looked surprised.

"So why are you here? You asked to see her yet here you are seeing her without her seeing you." The woman asked.

"Well I came to ask her something but I don't think she'll answer me."

"Huh, as long as I've known her she isn't the type to ignore a question. She might try to avoid it but after a while she'll answer you." The woman said.

"You know her?"

"Yea, she's my friend. Yuri, (Y/N), Takeshi, and I have been friends since childhood. I'm Yuuko Nishigori by the way." Yuuko said

"Nice to meet you I'm Shoto Todoroki." I said

"Wait Todoroki? Are you that dancer's son? They call him Endeavor, I forgot his name." Yuuko said.

"Yea I'm his son, could we not talk about him." I said starting to get annoyed. 

"Sorry." 

"Its fine, um, could you tell me about (Y/N)?" 

"Huh? Sure, what do you want to know?"

"I want to know about a video I saw last night of her skating. She rejected my offer to skate with me and a group of our friends from UA yet I saw a video of her skating."

"What video?" She asked confused. I pulled out my phone and searched for the video I had seen last night. Once I found it I showed her. She was surprised and grabbed my phone. She then looked like she was getting mad.

"Those three are so getting grounded." She said as she handed my phone back. I put it in my pocket once more.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but that video was taken a few years ago." Yuuko said.

"Huh? But it looks like it was recently taken plus it was uploaded just yesterday." I said confused.

"My daughters might of uploaded the video. They uploaded a video of Yuri skating about a year ago without me knowing. The same thing must of happened again." Yuuko explained.

"I see, could you tell me why she isn't skating anymore?" I asked her.

"Sorry but if she didn't tell you then I can't. I didn't know till a few days ago. Same with Yuri, and they tell each other almost everything." Yuuko said looking out the window. I looked as well and I could see that a blond boy was the only one skating. Oh I recognize those three boys now. Victor Nikiforov, Russian figure skater and gold winner for many times. He took off a season to coach Yuri Katsuki. Wait.

"When you said that her friend's name is Yuri did you mean Yuri Katsuki?" I asked.

"Yeah. Yuri Katsuki, he is the guy with black hair and blue glasses. The one talking to (Y/N)." Yuuko said pointing at Yuri.

So (Y/N)'s friend is the figure skater Yuri Katsuki. The blond that's skating is Yuri Plisetsky. (Y/N) hangs out with famous skaters? Or at least she does now.