8

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I was sitting down next to Suki watching the three skaters skate. Yuri then skates off the ice and walks towards me.

"Hey um (Y/N)?" Yuri says kind of nervous.

"Whats up?" I reply

"Victor and I were talking and we want you to help out with our skating program this season." Yuri says. I was shocked but the smiled.

"Of course, but are you really sure you want me to help you. I can't be of much help since I can barley even walk." I question Yuri.

"We're sure." Yuri says with a smile. Victor skates off the ice and walks towards us as well.

"Did you ask her?" Victor asks Yuri.

"Yep and she said yes." Yuri says happily.

"Thank you for accepting our request." Victor says smiling.

I smiled back. Then I remembered. "Hey Yuri remember back when we were little and you said you wanted to do a partner skating program with me one day."

"Huh? Oh yea I remember. Why?"

"Well I actually made a program then. I still have it. Although I can't skate anymore I would like for you two to have it. I just need to update it a bit." I say excited.

"You made one?!" Yuri asks shocked.

"Yep. I just need to find it. Let me see where did I put it?" I say trying to remember where I put it.

"Oi wasn't it in that picture frame." Suki says. I looked at him with a questioning face.

"What frame?"

"You really are a dumb ass. Don't you remember that picture frame you had back at your dorm. I accidentally dropped it when I went to your dorm. It broke and a piece of paper came out of it. When I asked you said it was a skating program you made years ago." Suki said

"Why did you go in her room?" Victor asked Suki.

"Cause this dumb ass couldn't move her legs so she messaged me, woke me up, and made me bring her a damn glass of water!" Suki said getting angry just from remembering. I giggled. This made Suki look at me and glare. "The fuck you're laughing about!? You woke me up at fucking 10 at night for a fucking glass of water." He yelled at me. "Sorry not sorry." I said laughing some more. "Anyways, where did I leave that picture frame?" I said thinking back.

"Are you playing stupid or did you already forget. You fucking made me MAKE you a new frame and told me to give it to you when I was done. You wanted the picture and paper like how it was and gave me both pieces of paper." Suki said glaring at me once more.

"Huh, I don't remember that." I said scratching the back of my head.

"Of course you fucking don't." Suki said

"Where's the picture and paper now?" Yuri asked.

"Its back at my dorm." Suki said

"Didn't you move out?" Victor asked.

"I did." Suki said. His eyes then widened. "I moved out and I don't remember getting that frame."

"Well go get it." I said

"I finished the frame and I was going to give it to you after your skating competition but you left and I never gave it to you. I put it on my desk but when I moved out I didn't see it. I totally forgot about it." Suki said looking away.

"You forgot my picture?!"

"No, it wasn't there when I packed up so I forgot it even existed. Someone must of taken it." Suki said one hand covering his mouth.

"Who?!" I asked getting worried.

"I bet it was one of those fuckers who came in my room!" Suki said getting angry. He took his phone out and called someone.

Bakugou's p.o.v.

I took my phone out and called shitty hair.

"Bakubro you called! So what can I do for you this fine day?"

"Did you go into my fucking room and steal a picture frame!?"

"Huh? No why would I? What picture frame was it?"

"It was a picture of (Y/N) and her friend with glasses. It had a pair of skates and the two bottom corners."

"Why did you have a picture of (Y/N) and her friend? Sounds to me like YOU stole the picture first." Shitty hair started laughing.

"I didn't fucking steal it. I broke it and I had to fix it. Anyways, that frame is important so if you find it tell me."

"Alright Bakubro. I'll take to you later then."

I hanged up after saying bye and called Dunce face.

"S-

"If you stole a fucking picture frame from my room I will beat your ass! So tell me the fucking truth, did you steal a picture frame?"

"I didn't steal the picture frame of (Y/N) and a guy with glasses."

"I'm going to beat your ass when I get there." I said and hung up.

"So who stole it?" (Y/N) asked me.

"Dunce face." I said.

"Are you sure. He wouldn't steal from you unless he had a death with." She said confused.

"Well apparently he fucking does. I'll be back." I said. My phone ringed and it was a call from Dunce Face. I declined the call. My phone then started blowing up from messages also from Dunce Face. I silenced my phone. "I'm going to get the frame back." I said. I stood up and walked out of the building. I got in my car and started to drive.

After a three hour long drive I got to the dorms the idiots were staying at. I got out and knocked on the door.

"Hello may I help you? Oh Kachan, what brings you here?" The nerd opened the door.

"Where's dunce face?!"

"Kaminari is-
He was cut of by scotch tape covering his mouth.

"Yo Bakubro what up." He said smiling.

"Where is he?" I asked glaring.

"Where's who?" He asked starting to get nervous.

"Dunce face, where is he?!" I said again getting annoyed.

"Who's dunce face?" He asked getting even more nervous. I had enough of his bullshit and pushed him away making my way inside.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS DUNCE FACE. AND YOU BETTER TELL ME BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS ALONG WITH HIS!!!" I yelled