18

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

We told Mina what happened with Todoroki. She also got a bit mad at him.

"That jerk, I'll talk to him when we get back!" She said.

"By the way how did you break your leg?" Mina asked me. I started to get a bit nervous.

"Well its quite a long story. I rather not explain it." I said, she frowned but dropped the subject. I kept explaining the program to Yuri and Victor. They started practicing and it looked great. Since they just started I can't say if they suck or not. But those two are great skaters so I'm sure they'll get the hang of it pretty soon. I was standing by the rink's wall watching them skate. They reminded me of the time I skated with Todoroki. 'Ugh, why am I thinking of him?'

"(Y/N), who's taking you to your appointment today?" I heard someone ask me. I turned around and saw Minako.

"Oh, um I don't know." I answered.

"Did you forget?" She asked me. I shyly nodded back. She sighed and shook her head.

"Your still as forgetful as ever. Here I brought you some clothes just in case you did forget. I can take you." She handed me a bag and I took it.

"Thank you, I'll be right back." I said. I headed to the restroom and changed. She had gave me a t-shit and some shorts. There were also some sneakers, I guess she really was prepared in case I did forget. After I changed I walked back out. I got a bit cold from the ice since I was now wearing shorts.

"So why am I wearing shorts?" I asked Minako.

"Doctor said that you're going to be walking outside. He wants to check your progress without you holding on to rails or a walking stick." Minako explained.

"Whoa (Y/N), you have a scar on your leg. When did you get that?" Mina asked me. After she said that everyone stared at my leg. Yuri and Victor were taking a break so they stared as well.

"When did you get that. Last time I saw you, you didn't have a scar on your leg." Yuri said.

"I got it about a year ago." I said while rubbing the back of my head nervously.

"Could that have also damaged your leg?" Minako asked me.

"I doubt it. Doc said it shouldn't have any affect on anything." I said.

"Did you really break your leg?" Mina asked suddenly.

"Huh?"

"I mean, you said you did but then again you aren't wearing a cast." She said. I got a bit more nervous. Minako noticed, "Alright its time to go. We don't want to be late now do we?" She said.

"Right, see you guys later." I said waving goodbye. Everyone said goodbye and Minako and I left. Of course I walked very slow so Minako helped me.

"They don't know do they?" She asked me as soon as we got out of the building.

"I was going to tell them but I backed out last minute." I said. We got to her car and got in. We headed to the physical therapy place for my appointment.

Tiny time skip

We were heading back to the hot springs, or how I call it, home. My legs have improved a bit, but not like how the doctor wants it too. He says they are improving at a very slow rate. I'm lucky I can even walk, some people end up spending the rest of their lives on a wheelchair. I was sad, if I can barley walk and there is a small chance I could ever walk again then that means that I can never skate again.

"So how did you get that scar?" Minako asked after minutes of silence.

"I fell while skating." I said trying to end the conversation. She stopped asking questions figuring out I didn't want to talk. After a few more minutes of silence we got home. I got out of the car with Minako's help and headed inside, walking stick in hand. Everyone was there since it was pretty late, it was almost dark outside. I walked in with my walking stick and went straight to my room.

Bakugou's p.o.v.

(Y/N) came back from her appointment, but she seemed different. She looked sad, she didn't greet us or anything. She went right passed us and went straight to her room. Glasses stood up and went to talk to the woman who took (Y/N) to her appointment. I had an idea of what happened. The idiots looked at me with confusion. I shrugged and started looking at my phone.

'Damn (Y/N), why can't you just tell them so I don't suffer like this. They are worried about you and you don't say shit. I swear your a dumb ass.'

I got up from where I was sitting. Glasses and the woman came back in the room.

"Where you going Bakubro?" Shitty hair asked me.

"To do something I should of done some time ago." I said. "Don't try to follow me or listen to what is about to happen." I said to everyone. I walked to the room (Y/N) and I shared. I knocked on the door and went in. (Y/N) was laying on her bed. I can tell she was crying. I went up to her and smacked her on the head.

"OW, WHAT THE FUCK!"

"LANGUAGE. I want you to listen and listen well."

"I don't want to talk. Leave me alone." She pulled her blanket over her self and hid. I yanked it away, she glared at me and I glared back.

"I said to fucking listen."

"And I said to leave me alone.

"Listen here you little shit-

"I said to LEAVE. ME. ALONE. Do you understand Katsuki Bakugou?" She said. I could tell she was pissed since she said my full name. I glared at her and smacked her once again.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU, IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE I SWEAR I'LL KICK YOU OUT!"

"I want to see you try. But in all seriousness I need you to listen."

"No."

"Then I'll keep smacking you till you talk." I said and smacked her on the head once again.

"OK STOP. Fine what do you want to talk about?"