62

3rd person p.o.v.

After (Y/N) had explained everything everyone was quiet. Bakugo got up and started walking towards the exit.

"So you're actually leaving, huh?" (Y/N) asked him.

"Fuck off. I'm going out for some fresh air." He responded. Bakugo left the building and everyone was still quiet.

"Well that's enough depression for a day. I'm heading to my room." (Y/N) said and left.

"I had no idea she had it this ruff." Kaminari said.

"I'm going to follow Bakugo. Wouldn't want him doing something he'll later regret." Kirishima said as he got up and also left.

"I'm going to work hard. For me and for my best friend." Yuri said with determination.

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" Victor asked with a hint of flirt in his voice.

"Not the time Victor." Yuri said while blushing.

The following weeks the skaters trained and practiced hard. Yuri was determined to win gold and get that marriage and also for his friend. Victor just wanted to keep his record. As for Todoroki, he wanted to beat them so (Y/N) would have a reason to talk to him. His mind was set that if he beat them then (Y/N) would confront him. Bakugo ended up staying although it was a  constant awkward atmosphere. (Y/N) had decided to hold the meet up with Todoroki till after competitions.

And so the day arrived. Yuri's friends and family were in the stands ready to cheer him on. (Y/N) had three different signs to hold up. One for Yuri, Victor and of course Yurio. (Y/N) had no idea Todoroki was in this competition. Bakugo had seen the program so he knew but didn't show (Y/N). He also told everyone it would be best if she didn't know until Todoroki was on the ice. Due to their scores that lead the skaters to this final grand pix Todoroki was going to be last. There was going to be an extra skater this year since Todoroki had actually tied with another skater. He was placed last since he was the one with the least experience in this type of environment. Since Victor was coming back after taking a season off they allowed him to skate. So technically there were two extra skaters. The order was Victor, Yurio, JJ, Otabek, Yuri, Chris, Phichit, and Todoroki.

(Y/N)'s pov

It was finally the day these boys were preparing for. I was sitting in the stands along with Minako, Mari and the Bakusquad. I was excited to see everyone skate. I wanted Yuri to win so he can finally get married. Victor was first and his skate was awesome. Seeing him skate made me miss the ice. The way he moved to the music was flawless.

Bakugo was sitting next to me so it was a bit awkward. Since Yuri didn't skate till later he was also here. He even had hearts and sparkles in his eyes as he saw Victor skate. Yurio was next so he wasn't in the stands. Everyone clapped and threw gifts once Victor was done. I looked over at Yuri.

"He did great right?"

"He really is amazing. Everything was awesome, from the music to his moves. Heck even his costume was amazing." Yuri said love struck. I took this as an opportunity.

"His butt looked great too right." I said with a smirk.

"Oh definitely! His butt was- WHAT THE FUCK!" Yuri shouted once realization hit him. He started blushing like crazy and started covering his face. "I hate you (N/N)"

I started laughing, "love you too Yuri." I said still laughing.

"You caught him red handed (N/N)." Mari told me. She had been listening to our conversation the whole time.

"Not you too!" Yuri shouted.

"It ain't our fault you're madly in love." Minako said teasing Yuri as well. Yuri blushed even brighter while Mari, Minako and I kept laughing.

~tiny time skip to Yuri done skating~

I looked at Bakugou and started talking to him.

"Listen I wanted to apologize for everything."

"The hell do you mean?" He asked me. The rest of the Bakusquad turned to look at us.

"For everything you've been through since you got here. And for how you found out about me." I said looking down at the ice rink. People were picking up the gifts the crowd had thrown to Yuri.

"Listen real close cause I am NOT saying it twice. You don't have to apologize because it was ME who decided to stay. No one forced me. And about you, that was something you should've said when you were ready. They had no right in treating you like that." He told me.

I was still looking at the rink and I felt my eyes tear up.

"Don't start crying on me now." He said.

I wiped my eyes and turned to look at him. "I won't."

I turned back to the rink and saw that they were almost done picking everything up and the next skater was ready to go. I looked over to where my walking stick was and stared at it for a while.

"What's wrong?" Bakugou asked me.

"N-nothing!" I was surprised when he suddenly spoke. I took a deep breath and took my walking stick. I started to get up and then felt Bakugou and Kirishima helping me. I looked over at them and smiled.

"Thanks guys. I'm heading to the restroom." I said and started making my way.

"Ok, be careful and if you need anything just call us." Kaminari told me. I smiled and nodded.

"Sure will!"

"Need any help?" Victor asked me. "I'm heading down anyways to see Yuri."

"No thanks though." I said. He nodded and left to see Yuri.

It took me a while but I made it down. Once I had rested a bit I kept walking until I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry!" The person said. His voice was familiar so I looked at him.

"Midoriya?"

"(Y/N)? What are you doing here?"

"I was gonna ask the same thing. I'm here to cheer on my friends."

"Well I'm also here to cheer on Todoroki." He said. My eyes widen at the mention of his name.

"Todoroki is skating?"

"Hey Midoriya have you seen my gloves. I can't-" I heard someone say. I turned around and there he was. His eyes were wide with surprise.

"(Y/N)?"