35

Todoroki's p.o.v

I felt the sun on my face and I started to move trying to get comfortable. Just as I was falling back asleep my phone started ringing. With a sigh I picked it up. I didn't bother checking the caller ID and pressed talk.

"SHOTOOOO! I WANT YOU TO MEET ME AT THE CAFE NEAR UA AT MIDDAY. DON'T BE LATE!" He hung up

I sighed. 'And here I thought I was going to have a great day.'

I got up and started to do my morning routine. After I was done I headed out of my room and into the kitchen for breakfast. Today was Midoriya, Ururaka and Bakugou's turn to cook. Once I arrived I sat down with Iida and Tsu. They greeted me good morning and I greeted them back. Yaoyorozu came in the room a few minutes later. She said good morning to us as well. Later we heard Mina talking.

"I hope Bakugou doesn't blow up the kitchen."

"I'm sure Suki won't do that. Hopefully." (Y/N) said. They started laughing. Mina pushed her wheelchair to the table the Bakusquad sat at. Kirishima saw they were coming so he moved a chair so (Y/N) could have a place at the table. They kept talking and laughing. I got mad for some reason and I'm not sure why. Maybe its because (Y/N) is acting like nothing happened when in reality she did a lot. I checked the time and saw it was only 7:00 am. I got my phone out and started looking through it. It was a peaceful morning.

"I KNOW STUPID DEKU! LISTEN ROUND FACE I KNOW HOW TO MAKE FUCKING BREAKFAST!"

And there goes the peace. I sighed and looked in the direction of the kitchen.

"Someone should go check on them before Bakugou gets even more mad and grabs a knife." Tsu said.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, BOTH OF YOU GET THE FUCK OUT!" Bakugou yelled and I saw how he basically threw out Midoriya and Ururaka out of the kitchen.

"What happened?" Iida asked them.

"Kachan got angry because apparently there is a right way to make bacon and eggs." Midoriya said looking tired of Bakugou's bullshit.

"I hope he didn't kick you guys out so he could add some poison or drugs to the food." Yaoyorozu said.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS! SUKI WOULD NEVER DO SUCH A THING! SURE HE MIGHT HATE SOME OF YOU PEOPLE BUT HE WOULD NEVER DROP THAT LOW!" (Y/N) yelled at Yaoyorozu.

"I was only joking jeez."

"Well next time don't joke with shit like that."

Everyone stayed silent after that.

"I know if you are so concerned about Bakugou doing something then why don't we just leave. Come on guys, I'll go get Bakugou you wait outside." Kirishima said. He walked into the kitchen and a few minutes later he walked out with Bakugou. They followed the rest of the Bakusquad out the door.

"I guess Ururaka and I will go prepare breakfast." Midoriya said. They left and went to the kitchen while the rest of us stayed. It was silent and I could feel a tension thick enough it could be cut with scissors.

Breakfast was done and we started eating. Again everything was silent. Since yesterday Yaoyorozu and (Y/N) got hurt we decided to stay and rest for today. Also Mr. Aizawa and principal Nezu went to the practice gym we practice at to check the locker rooms. We were done eating and people started making their way either to their rooms or to the common area. I decided to go to my room and wait till it was midday. Whether I like it or not I have to go meet my father at the cafe. If I don't go he might come here.

~tiny time skip again~

It was now thirty minutes before midday so I started making my way to the cafe. I decided to go walking since I didn't feel like driving. As I was walking to the cafe I saw the Bakusquad going to some stores. They were laughing and enjoying their time. I sighed and continued walking. I arrived at the cafe and started looking for my father. I noticed him sitting at a corner and I made my way to him.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked him.

"Yes now sit." I did as I was told and he called a waitresses. He ordered two coffees.

"What do you want?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"I was told that there is a bad influence around you all the time.

"What do you mean? You've meet Bakugou before and you didn't say anything about it."

"I mean another bad influence. I assume you know (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Yea I know her."

"Are you sure? Do you really know her?"

"Get to the point. She is my classmate and skating partner so of course I know her."

"I don't want you hanging around her anymore. If she is your partner for skating then that shall be the only time you should be around her. She is bad for you."

"Who told you this?"

"That isn't important. What's important is that your future is at risk. Did you know that her father is in jail?"

"No, she doesn't mention or talk about her parents. How do you know that?"

"When I was told about her I did some research on her. I found out her dad is in jail and according to his records his wife is dead. The reason he is there is quite shocking."

"I don't believe you."

"Tell me, why would someone not say anything about their parents? If they haven't done anything bad then why keep them a secret. I don't know much but my guess is there is another reason that man is behind bars. Apart from whats written in his records I think he killed his own wife."

"You're just spitting nonsense. This was a waste of time I'm leaving." I got up from my chair. I was about to leave when he started talking again.

"If you don't believe me then let take you to him. After you see him I'll let you decide what you want to believe."

I stopped walking and turned around to look at him.

"The prison he is at isn't that far from here. Now think about this. Why would a girl that isn't from this town be here if it weren't for the fact that her father is here. I think she came here to UA to be closer to her father. Don't you agree? Sure she might be here because UA is a famous dance academy but then again her father is also here."

I kept looking at him. I was shocked. Could he be right? Were Yaoyorozu's warnings also right? One way to find out.

"Alright, I'll go with you."

He smiled, "Good. I want the check please!" He yelled to get the waitress attention. She came back and handed him the check. After he was done paying we left the cafe and made our way to the prison (Y/N)'s father is at.