16

(Y/N)'s p.o.v.

I turned around and saw Todoroki standing behind me.

"Oh this is their free skate for their pair skate." I said smiling.

"You do realize that you've never done that right?" He said looking at me.

"Huh?"

"Are you being a coach now, is that why you said no to my proposal the other day?"

"No, they just asked me to make them a free skate program." I said getting a bit irritated at him. He already apologized for intruding in my life, and now he is doing it again.

"So let me get this straight. You don't skate anymore yet you are giving them a program."

"Well-

"And another thing you aren't even showing them what to do. You're just explaining it to them." He looked down at the paper and picked it up. He started reading it.

"Are you serious?! If they do that, the whole pretend you're skating bad they might get points taken off. They won't be able to win if they do most of the things listed here. Professional skating is very different from Academy competitions. This program will just make them get points taken off. I bet they are just agreeing with it because they are your friends." He said putting the paper down.

"Listen-

"Do you really think that's going to help them? You don't have a lot of experience in pair skating. Sure we did it before but we basically only practiced, you ditched the most important competition. You have only been competing in Academy competitions not actual competitions where anyone from the whole world can see." He said, basically offending me. I got pissed, this guy literally apologized to me a few hours ago and here he was being an asshole.

"What the hell? You said you were sorry for intruding in my life, you apologized to me for a lot of things. Yet here you are, being an asshole. Suki was right you don't mean anything and you're just an asshole." I said pissed at him.

"Wait?! That wasn't a dream?" He said shocked.

"So now you pretend it didn't happen. It wasn't a dream you asshole." I said even more pissed at him.

"Listen I-

"NO! JUST- just shut up and get the hell away from me, please." I said looking from him and looking down at the paper. I wanted to cry, but I refuse to do so. At least in front of him. I heard him walk away and the door shut. Then I heard someone else leave. I got my walking stick and told everyone I was going to the restroom.

Todoroki's p.o.v.

Shit, I messed up. I thought it was all a dream, however now that I think about it that isn't an excuse to be an asshole. She was right, I am an asshole. I decided to go outside the building after she told me to go away. I wouldn't be surprised if she hates me for ever now. I sighed, 'I'm an idiot, no that's not right. I'm an asshole.' I sat down on a bench outside and closed my eyes. All of a sudden I felt someone grab me by the shirt and throw me on the floor.

"What the hell?" I said rubbing my head. I looked up and saw Bakugou.

"Listen up you little bastard and listen well. I don't give a damn if you apologized or not. I knew it was too good to be true." He said clearly pissed.

"I thought it was a dream." I said

"That doesn't give you any right to be a jerk. Now shut up and listen. If they asked her to choreograph their program then it was for a reason. She has been working on that thing since she was young. She fixed it everyday until she thought it was perfect. She had to update it and change some things since she isn't skating to that program and glasses has improved."

"Why did-

"I SAID TO SHUT UP AND LISTEN! That program was originally for her and glasses."

"Ok, but that still doesn't change the fact that they might loose. If she has worked on it since she was young then that means she did it before she even skated in front of other people outside town." I said. He punched me after I finished speaking.

"I. SAID. TO. SHUT. UP." He said even more pissed.

"For your information she has been skating professionally at a young age. She used to be the ambassador of the Japanese city of Karatsu and was a close to being a certified top figure skater. She quit before she was certified and lost the tittle ambassador a few months later. I don't know her reason on why she quit so don't start asking me. So she does have professional experience unlike you. I know you are going to start professional skating this year, so its you who has no idea what its like. I know you want to win Grand Prix, every skater does. But you know, you are going to have to compete with others who have done it for years. You're going to compete against Victor Nikiforov who has won multiple times, he even won gold five times in a row at the Grand Pix Finals. You're competing against Yuri Plisetsky who won gold last year and beat one of Victor's world records. Then there's Yuri Katsuki who has also beaten one of Victor's world records. So you're competing against those three who have been skating for their country for years and there is also other skaters." He told me. I was surprised and shocked at the things he told me.

"So what I'm trying to say here is, (Y/N) is going to go to the Grand Pix Finals. However she is going to be on the sidelines cheering for three people. Yuri, Victor, and Yurio. What you did in there proved you really are an asshole. She won't pay attention to you anymore, unless of course you manage to beat any of those three people. Which I doubt, I mean a legendary skater who has won multiple times. A skater who wants to get married and will if he wins gold. Oh and lets not forget the skater who wants to one up them. So I really doubt you'll get far, but good luck anyways." He said. He walked back inside while I just stood there, shocked. Everything he told me was processing.

'Who should I listen to now? What do I do? Has everything I've done been for nothing?'