ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʀᴇᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴏ Qᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛɪɴᴇ

Requested by;

Luther: Luther won't mind staying home but he would really hate it if they wouldn't allow him to have his morning runs

Luther:
Luther won't mind staying home but he would really hate it if they wouldn't allow him to have his morning runs. It's a way to release his stress, so taking that away might not be the best option. Also the fact you enjoy being home wasn't worrying him, since he can FaceTime you or watch movies with you through Netflix party.

Diego:
Ahh Diego. The annoying prick you love. He will always sneak out when the police aren't around. They warned to take him in but he simply dogged their words away since he has experience in breaking out too. Nothing stopped him from coming over to you and Netflix & chill through this quarantine.

Allison:
Allison would follow the rules to avoid any risks however you would be the one trying to let her sneak out and go to the beach or so. She sometimes would agree and sometimes beg you to stay in with her and not cause trouble. It was a cycle with her and it was never boring.

Klaus:
He knows no such thing as being home or following the rules. It's was a constant chaos at his. You would suddenly hear your door being slammed open with a drink klaus coming in saying, "ahhh you boring little shit! Let's go and party". "Klau- klaus. We are in quarantine, no parties are even open" you would say grabbing him from his collar.

Five:
He freaking teleports. Nothing can stop him. He would teleport from his house, to the market, to your house. Anything you wanted he would get. He didn't want you to go anywhere since he knew how easily sick you can get and he didn't want to risk that. In his arms as you watch a movie on Netflix you would be like "I'm craving ice cream" and you would give him these puppy eyes of yours. He would roll his eyes and say, "ugh fine hold on" and teleports

Ben:
Ben follows the rules but Ben also create other rules too. He would stay over at yours most of the time. You guys would discuss deep things or silly things. It was never boring with Ben. He always found something to do and you always loved it.

Vanya:
She had the mix of being rebellious and following the rules. Like Ben she would stay over at yours most of the time, maybe even suggest brining you over to the academy, which then she declines the idea with too many people in the house being an excuse. You followed her path, because you loved her and knew what she was doing was what she trusted in doing through this quarantine.