ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴀʀs

Luther:
You are scared of heights. So every time Luther carries you around, you would scream and hold on to him for your life. It's something you will never get over but Luther will keep carrying you around until you get used to it.

Diego:
Your actually scared of knives, yup as shocking as it may sound. You would freak out when Diego throws a knife around. He would take you at times for a specific session he created. "What are we doing?" You ask as we are in the forest currently. "Getting rid of your fear" he smiles getting out his knives to teach you how to throw.

Allison:
You are constantly afraid of losing her. So she would always try to be next to you, answer your calls, your texts. She would always stay in your embrace when she's free, assuring you that she will never leave.

Klaus:
In his case the fear that defeats all is the fear of losing Klaus in a second. You can't help it, as he is always high, doing crazy shit all day. It's terrifying for you. So he would try to stop taking weed and shit, to keep you at peace. It would be hard for him at the beginning but he would do anything for you. Anything.

Number five:
Spiders. Gosh they are THE WORST! Literally they have many legs and MANY EYES! Are u dumb, why do they need THAT many eyes?! Are they trying to chase me or out! Y'all know I can't run. Five would use his powers every time you scream, realizing it just a small spider. He would glare at you, "are you serious?". "I AM! I AM! IM BEING MURDER!!!!" You scream in fear. He would hold it and smirk as he runs after you.

Ben:
You are scared of butterflies. It's serious. People see the beauty on the outside but uh uh look it in the eyes and you will see THE WILL OF KILLING. every time a butterfly comes flying around in your house you would scream, running away. "BEN!! BENN! SAVE MEEEHH" you yell as he rushes towards you in worry. "What?? What's wrong??" He asks as he sees you pointing in the air. "A- a bu-but-butterfly" You mutter as he chuckles, gets a hold of it and opens the window to let it fly away.

Vanya:
birds. It's embarrassing, yes I know. However, Vanya has been trying her best to help you get over it, as she would drag you outside through the nature, holding you, feeling you sweat in fear. "It's okay.." she whispers as she starts to calm you down.