ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ "ᴏʀᴅɪɴᴀʀʏ" ᴅᴀʏ [ғɪᴠᴇ]

Requested by: Marissawantstodie

I squint my eyes, due to the bright morning sun. I've been bugging my boyfriend, the one and only, Five to come take a walk with me in the snow for the last three weeks. But he's just reply "ugh! it's too cold." So, I took it upon myself to walk alone in the park a minute away from our apartment.

I trudge through the thick blanket of snow trying to get to the actual path. Finally, my feet make it to the path making the walk much more enjoyable. Until I slip on a patch of ice. I land straight on my butt and begin sliding down the hill, towards a pile of snow. My face hits the numbing snow and I sigh, realizing how stupid I was for wearing my non-grip Uggs instead of my actual winter boots.

From behind me I hear a strangely familiar laugh. A frown forms on my face as I turn to see Five standing with his hands in his pockets and a scarf with his fashionable blazer. 'Oh I'll show what's really funny' I think to myself as I reach next to me and begin to make a snowball, making sure that Five can't see.

"Hey? are you crying?" He cautiously asks me. I silently giggle and then fake cry. "Hey! Hey! I'm here don't cry!" He exclaims, and walks towards me. I ready my snowball, as he comes in for a hug. I shove the snowball straight in his face as I laugh, uncontrollably. "Oh! So this is the game! Okay you wanna play, let's play baby!" He yells quickly wiping the melted snow off, as his cheeks turn pink from the cold.

I make a run for it, while he's still in shock. I take cover by the bench and ready more snowballs. I begin throwing them in his direction, missing him by a mile. After around ten minutes of this going on repeatedly he throws a snowball which coincidentally has a chunk of ice, and hits me straight on the nose.

My eyesight gets a bit fuzzy for a second and I feel blood begin to drip down and watch it turn the white into a crimson red which slowly fades pink. "Y/n!" He yells and runs towards me. "I didn't mean to. Holy shit, you're bleeding. I'm sorry!" Sadness takes over his voice. "It's okay." I tell him, trying to smile slowly. He picks me up as I clench the bridge of my nose trying to stop the bleeding from increasing. "Let's go get you cleaned up and drink some hot chocolate." He says, giving me a little smile. "Okay."