ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ [fɪᴠᴇ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ]

Requested by : Five-Alive (I made by a villain in here so don't even ask when did he appear in the show bc he didn't!😂)

(I made by a villain in here so don't even ask when did he appear in the show bc he didn't!😂)
..........

"No no that's a complete bad idea!" Luther spoke as we all sat in the living room for a family meeting, or so I call it that. Currently the usual was happening, Luther disagreeing with Five and his actions. Diego, klaus, Allison and even Ben would give their opinions and I along side Vanya will stay quite and keep to ourselves.

How did I end up here?
Long story short. I'm Number 8 :)

Let's just say that out of the other new 5 members that were found, I'm the only good one. After sir Reginald took in 7 of our kind, he never cared for the rest. So now they all seek vengeance, and I'm here just chillin' well until now.

"It isn't your choice big one. I'm going to fight them, I have my abilities and knowledge" Five protests. Luther walks around and rubs his face in denial, "there is nooo way you can beat Norman and his squad alone! You will seriously get hurt or even worse just DIE-". "We have our healer" Five interrupts Luther as he points at me. I shrug in confusion, "I can't heal you from death??!".

"I never said I would!" Five mockingly says. I sigh as I lay my head back. "I mean Five has a point" Klaus's voice echos in the room, "good! Someone who understand" Five speaks. "Klaus!!" Luther yells glaring at him. "What? I'm just saying. She heals people, he is invincible. It's a win I think" Klaus says, "oh you shut up ben!" Klaus suddenly says slapping the air next to him. I shake my head and look back up at Luther.

He was the only one who knew about my powers and how they have been failing me lately. I'm weaker that I was, that's why he is trying to save his brother. But apparently five is too stubborn for FACTS. "Ugh whatever, I'm leaving." Diego states standing up and leaving, followed by Klaus probably Ben too and Allison.

"I am going against Norman whether you like it or not" five says through gritted teeth and teleports to somewhere god knows where. I look at Vanya and she just shakes her head before leaving. Luther and I remain in the room as he takes a seat facing me, "I'm sorry y/n". "It's not your fault number one. Five is just stubborn" I say. He nods gently before laying his back on the sofa. "Imma go grab some coffee, maybe that will help my powers" I say before patting Luther and leaving.

.........

I sit in my room reading my book. I kept track of the time, wondering what took Five so long. Despite the fact Five was annoying at times, I worry about him, I fear that he might get hurt. and his stupid ass will definitely do today. I flip the page to another chapter and that's when I heard a thud coming from downstairs. I immediately throw my book and head out after Klaus and Allison. "Y/n!!" I hear Luther's yell from downstairs and I hurry in my steps. I go downstairs to find a badly injured Five. He had cuts and burns and he screamed in pain. "So much for being invisible!" Klaus states.

I bent down and I hold his palms in mine. "Y/n?.." five whispers. "Yeah yeah I'm here. I'll do my part, stay still" I start saying the words to open the gates of my powers and I shut my eyes, hearing nothing but silence around me. It was working but I was draining. It took every power of me to take away his pain. I felt all his pain enter my own body and I couldn't help but let a tear slide. He was in a lot of pain, a pain I've never encountered, never felt before.

Five's screams soon become silent and he sighed in relief. I felt no more pain run through my veins and that's when I knew I did my part. I was weak, really weak I could barely sit straight. I felt Luther's arm carry me and his words rung in my ear "I'll take her upstairs, take care of Five, was him and feed him". I felt the motion of air hitting my face as Luther walked me to my room. "I did my part Luther" I whisper, "I saved five" I completed. Luther pants as he puts in bed, "yes yes you did. And know you will rest and I bring you some soup to regain your strength and then you will shower to ease the physical pain alright?". I hum in response before he leaves.

..........

A while later

..........

I wasn't asleep but I wasn't awake either. My abilities took people's pain, heal their injuries, but it only meant I take their pain into me and for my body to accept it, it needed all the rest it can get. So I remained in my bed, the same position Luther left me in, my eyes closed, my ears vigilant to any sound.

I heard my door open and I couldn't even speak to ask who it may be so I remained still. My eyes closed and my lips are sealed. "I'm sorry.." I heard Five's voice echo the room as I felt his weight on my bed. "You probably won't even hear any of this but Luther was right. I shouldn't have risked it, risked you." He sighs. "Why didn't you tell me? Huh? I can't believe you and Luther have kept this quite. If only I knew I wouldn't have gone. I would help you gain your strength and abilities." Five said sounding worried.

He runs his fingers in my hair and then gently leaving a peck on my forehead, "thank you. For everything. Thank you for saving me" he said.

I felt as he woke up from the bed and walked away until I heard Klaus's voice, "That was an emotional self talk but like you forgot to give her the soup!". "Oh shut up Klaus!" Five mocks.