ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴇxᴛs

Luther:
emergency 101 protecter 🦍:
good morning babe🌹Come on wake up, I won't cuddle you if you don't wake up. And u know I'm capable of that! So wake up NOW.

Diego:
Knifey🗡:
Yo wifey. Get up, I'll pick u up in 15, so u better be up. Or do u wanna be punished?😏

Allison:
My only rumor 💍:
Hey love, wake up now!!! You are already late, ugh I knew I shouldn't have trusted you with timings! I have no idea how you deal with your famous life. SLEEPYBAG!! We've got to be at that interview as fast as possible, please come on! W A K E UP!

Klaus:
God please help him 🤦🏻‍♀️:
Wake up darling~. Let's get highhhhhh~ You know what just sleep. U need that after what we did yesterday...THOSE ROLLER COASTERS WERE AMAZING and scary BUT AMAZING.

Number Five:
An actual child 🎈🌚:
Wake you gorgeous🥀. Don't get annoyed, just imagine me next to you, giving you pecks, slowly kissing your neck....
Fuck it I'm needy, I'm coming over.

Ben:
(Tbh Ben cares so much for you, so if you overslept he would just let you continue, since he knows that you time manage everything so well and that you won't oversleep unless your truly exhausted. He would send you some funny gifs when he sees that you overslept FOR. A. LONG. TIME.)

Vanya:
My violinist 🎻:
Hey babe, it's me. Come on now, wake up, I'll be at urs in 5 with breakfast. Get ready now for your rehearsal. I love you okie ✨ you are special.