ᴊᴜsᴛ 10 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs [ᴅɪᴇɢᴏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ]

Warnings: a bit of hot things?
.
.
Here I am, year 1963, in Dallas.

Sitting in front of  Diego as we sip our coffee. What am I doing here? Oh well, god damn the asshole in front of me, I'm here! instead of heaven or whatever. "You know you should thank me and maybe even pay the bill" he says laying back. I shoot my glare at him and huff saying, "well if it wasn't for you! I wouldn't have to witness all of this shit asshole, besides, dragging me from my bed in MY pjs claiming the end of the world is here or some shit-"

"Hey hey calm down. Damn" he says. "It was UNACCEPTABLE" I finish through greeted teeth. He chuckles, "so much for saving your life". "I didn't ask for it" I reply back sternly. He rolls his eyes and leans forward to me, "first you would have been dead. Second, you witnessed ME saving the world. Third, I needed to save you".

"First, it was my time and we messed it up. Second, you didn't, Ben did. Third, you didn't NEED to" I say stating the facts.

"Come on just admit it. You want to be with me" he winks as his voice lowers in a hot level- HEY wake up y/n, what are you even thinking!! "Apparently you don't even need to admit having this urge to be around ME, as you literally messed up my end to stay with you more" I say sarcastically back to him. He laughs laying back on his chair.

"Damn you're hard to get" he scoffs. "Was never an object. CHECK PLEASE" I say, yelling out the last part for the worker. As I called out for the check, I stood up and grabbed my phone as I headed out. "Ha! Of course I would pay for the bill, you broke ass bitch" I hear him chuckle as I step out. I shook my head laughing at how well he knew me.

I mean being in 1963 and having to go by their rules. shits hard and I'm depending on Diego to get me everything since it's his fault he dragged me idc. It's my rule and he is following.

——back at home——

I enter the home that the boys bought a while back. Luther, klaus, five, Diego and I stay here. Both Allison and vanya are with their lovers as I rot here between men. Ugh.

"Hey Five! How's it going?" I say laying down at the couch. He looks back at me and sighs, "you're lucky I tolerate you. Thinking of a way to go back to 2019" he states. I hum to him as I look up to the ceiling. I look over to the dining table where he was sitting, "if you need anything. Tell me, cool?". He nods slowly still looking at some papers.

"Ohh thank god you're here!! I've been dying!! An ape kidnapped me" I hear klaus cry out as he hangs from Luthers shoulders. I look at Luther who rolls his eyes and I nod to him, signaling him to put klaus in bed. As Luther turns to Five he says, "you're still on this?? Get up we are going for a drink".

Luther comes back and five still remains seated. Luther walks up to him and leans down to him saying, "you truly goddamn need a drink. Get up". "Nah I'll pass" Five says turning around the papers. "Y/n! Do your thing for gods sake" Luther sighs in defeat.

"Uh come on~ Five please for once listen to him. He won't stop nagging on us if you don't go. And we both need him to stop. Like NOW" I huff in annoyance. "Ughh fine. Let's go, APE" five says before heading to the door. "ITS KING GONG" I hear Luther shout before closing the door. I chuckle at their stupidity before I turn on to my stomach and tell myself, "finally some peace".

Just as I said that I heard the door open again. "No Five! You didn't leave your wallet again" I yell in annoyance as this has happened 1000 times already. "Got used to seeing Five but ain't used to sitting with me for 10 minutes?" I hear Diego's deep voice as the door closes.

"Ugh. What do you want" I reply turning my head away from his view. "You do realize it's OUR home right" he states as I hear the keys being placed on the table. "klaus is drunk again right?" He questions. "Hmm" I hum in reply. "You know what that means right?" He asks again. "Yeah, that you shut the fuck up and let me sleep" I reply sassily.

I suddenly feel my body being lifted off of the couch and I see Diego carrying me. "What are you doing??" I question him confused as he carries me to his room. "Taking baby steps to letting you get used to me" he says smirking as he lays me on his bed. Oh no no no, I didn't sign up for this no no no. "If I think your going to do what your thinking, you better not!" I say, my voice shaking as he crawls on top of my small body. "If you're thinking what I'm thinking then that's going to be the big step baby. Take it slow, just how you like it" he whispers in my ears as my body trembles under his husky voice.

"What's the small step to get used to you then?.." I whisper locking eyes with him. "This" he says before he kisses my cheeks and neck, leaving marks everywhere. I stretch my neck back to give him space. I felt pleased, I wanted more. "Someone wants to reach to the big step Already" he smirks, giving my neck some hickeys. "10 minutes. And you will get used to me" he huskily spoke before passionately kissing me.