Everyone knows

-Meliodas POV-

"Well, you have..." Elizabeth got cut off by the doorbell. Then she ran downstairs to open the door. I ran after her. When she opened the door, I saw Diane and Elaine pull her outside.

"Wait!" I said. Then the door shuts, leaving me and our dads alone.

"Can I go after her?" I asked the two dads.

"I think she wants to be alone with her friends a bit. I mean she just got to know that she was going to get married just two hours ago." Elizabeth's dad said. My father agreed. I just nodded and sat down, sad.

I didn't want to eat. I feel horrible, I was about to kiss her, when she hated me. What if she had a boyfriend? And if he was the love of her life? I just wanted her to be happy, but I made her unhappy. She hates me. We haven't even talked properly. Today was my first day talk to her and I messed up. I will never get her. She will never love me back. Father saw how sad I was and made an excuse to go.

"I am so sorry Bartra, but I and Meliodas need to go. We have some things to take care of." He said. Bartra nodded and then we walked to the car. I was in the front seat while my father drove. When we started drive, I couldn't hold back anymore. I started crying more than ever.

"Meliodas, I am so sorry. What happened upstairs?" Father asked.

"S-she don't love me back! What will I do? I just want her to be happy and be with her, but I made her unhappy! I want to say sorry and... and I want her to love me back!" I cried. Father drove home. Then he made me go up to my room. I cried more. While walking up. I had just walked in my room when my father come in with two big ice cream boxes. He had about 20 or 30 more just in case that this would have happened. Then he sat down beside me.

"Tell me Meliodas, what made you cry this much?" Father asked.

"She- she hates me! I have just talked to her today and she hates me! I want to be with her and make her happy!" I cried while eating icecream. Then Zeldoris come in.

"Why are Meliodas so la- is that icecream? I want icecream too!" Zeldoris said.

"Only for the heartbroken!" Father said and hugged me.

"But when I was heartbroken, you didn't give me icecream! You didn't even care!" Zeldoris said.

"Because Meliodas is important to me, not you!" Father said.

"Zeldoris!" I said and stretched out my hands like a baby that wanted someone to carry him. Zeldoris walked to me and hugged me as I hugged him back. I cried more and more everyone minute.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Diane, Elizabeth and I was in the park.

"I can't believe it. You need to marry Meliodas?! I feel so bad for you." Diane said.

"And you can't love anyone else either. Elizabeth, what did he do to you when he was at your home?" Elaine asked.

"He was about to kiss me, but the second before, father yelled at us it was dinner. Then he said that he 'loved' me and things like that, but we hadn't even talked before." I answered.

"Now when I think about it, isn't he always near you? Like in class, he always sit in the road behind you and on the brakes he is always with his friends near us." Elaine said.

"And remember every time Meliodas has 'zoned out' in class, it started happen when you come to our school. He always zoned out, looking at you." Diane added.

"Maybe he really loves you and isn't playing with you." Elaine said. I nodded.

"Now I feel horrible." I said.

"What?! Why?!" They both asked at the same time.

"If he really loves me and I told him that I hated him, doesn't that mean that he is heartbroken now?" I asked. Elaine and Diane looked at each other worried.

"Well, yeah. It does. He must feel horrible now." Diane said.

"It's late, let's continue to talk tomorrow at school." Elaine said. We nodded and they walked me home.

-Meliodas POV-

Zeldoris and dad left me to sleep. I couldn't sleep so I decided to face time Ban and King.

"Hey Captain! How was it at Elizabeth's?" Ban asked.

"Elaine got to Elizabeth for like one hour ago. Did it go well?" King asked.

"I kinda... confessed to her." I said.

"WHAT?!" Both yelled.

"Sorry, what did she say?" King asked. I was about to cry, but decided to eat more icecream instead.

"It didn't go that well then." Ban said. I nodded.

"She said that she hated me." I said, nearly crying.

"Captain, want us to come over?" King asked. I shook my head.

"No, just wanted to talk to someone." I said.

"But I think I should go now." I said with tears in my eyes. Ban and King nodded then we stopped face timing. I started to cry myself to sleep.

The next day, I woke up and made it to school in time, but the only things I could think off was Elizabeth hating me.

I wanted to talk to her so much and say sorry to her, but every time I tried, Diane and Elaine stopped me. They didn't want me near Elizabeth at all. When the lunch come. I stayed in the classroom and cried. Ban and King was by my side, trying to comfort me, but nothing worked.

When class started again, everyone was staring at me and Elizabeth. I didn't know why until I saw Diane show Elizabeth the school's website. I took my phone and looked at it. I saw the rubric 'Meliodas heartbreak made by Elizabeth'. I looked around the classroom to see anyone suspicious to those news. No one knew who it is that made the website or how to get all the information. It just happens.

I looked at Elizabeth's reaction to the video before I looked at it myself. She took her hand to her mouth and then ran outside the classroom. I just ran after her, I didn't look at the video, I just ran after her. I saw Diane and Elaine about to stop me and run after Elizabeth themselves, but Ban and King stopped them.

I saw Elizabeth run out of the school to a bench. There I saw her crying. The whole school must know about it now. I walked and sat beside her. She didn't notice me until I hugged her, trying to comfort her.

"Please don't cry Elizabeth." I whispered to her.

"Why not? I am going to marry you. I can't find my true love because of that. Both Diane and Elaine hate you and your friends. I don't like what you and your friends have done to others either and I can't be free thanks to this marriage. We are still going in school and will be married! I wanted to travel around, looking for my older sisters that I haven't meet since I was 4 years old and my mother too." Elizabeth crying.

"Elizabeth..." I was going to say something when she cut me off.

"Just let me be!" Elizabeth said and ran away.

What have I done?