Moving

-Meliodas POV-

When will she understand? When will she understand that I am just trying to protect her? When will she understand that we are a family now?

I ran after her. Then I tripped on a rock on the ground. When I looked up, she was gone.

"Elizabeth?!" I yelled multiple times, but no answer. I didn't have a choice then to walk back and tell the guards where to look. I walked back to the castle. I could just wait that they will come back. Guards or by themselves.

-Bartra's POV-

It been over a week since Elizabeth discovers. The police had already given up.

It was late when I was about to go home from my work. That's when I got the call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"We are sorry, but we don't find anything that can help us with her disappearance. We have laid down the mission." The police said. I nearly started crying.

"I-I understand." I said and ended the call. I walked to my car and then I started crying. I cried in about 5 minutes before deciding that I needed to go home. I started the car and off I went home.

When I come home, I saw the lights on. I just thought that I forgot to turn off the lights, so I shrugged it off. I took in the key in the door and heard the click laud like usual. Then I walked in.

I walked to the living room and saw Elizabeth and a baby in the couch. I was so happy to see her again.

"Father?" She asked and looked at me. I just nodded. Then I walked to her.

"Who is this?" I asked, and pointing to the baby who took my finger and laughed.

"Father, this is Tristan. My child." She said. My mouth dropped. She has been gone one week, how could she possibly get a child?! I sat down in the couch beside her. She handed me Tristan.

"It's a long story, but Meliodas got me pregnant and because I am a goddess and he is a demon, the pregnancy was faster and took one week." She explained. I just nodded.

"And when you disappeared?" I asked.

"Meliodas took me to the demon realm." She answered.

"I am so glad you are back! I was so worried! How was it when you was gone?" I asked. Her smile vanished as she started to tell me what horrible things Meliodas did to her. Then I sat down Tristan and hugged Elizabeth.

"I am so sorry all this happened to you! Can you forgive me for the Marriage?" I said while crying.

"F-father, it's okay. It's not your fault!" She said.

"Mommy!" I heard Tristan said. We both looked at Tristan as he held out his hands to be picked up again. I picked him up and gave her to Elizabeth.

He hugged Elizabeth immediately and fell asleep in her arms.

"Oh, he's so cute!" I said. Elizabeth nodded.

"Is it okay if we go upstairs?" Elizabeth asked. I nodded and she walked upstairs. Then I took out my computer and started looking.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I walked up with Tristan and the same moment I laid him in bed and got beside him, I fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and walked downstairs with Tristan in my arms. I placed Tristan down on the floor, letting him go where he wants as long he is in sight.

I walked in the kitchen and saw father cooking. Then he gave me a plate with food and another, but not as much food.

I sat down and started eating. Then took Tristan and started feeding him.

"So father, why so happy?" I asked when I saw his big smile.

"You need to pack your things. We are moving." Father said.

"What? When?" I asked, both confused and happy.

"Today, just pack the most important. We will start a new life and buy new things." Father said. I stood up, placed down Tristan on the floor and then hugged father.

"Thank you! I love you!" I said. I picked up Tristan and walked upstairs. One hour later of packing, I was done.

"I'm done!" I yelled.

"Okay! Then hope in the car!" Father yelled back. I picked up Tristan and walked down to the car with my things. I got in the car in the back seat. We didn't have a chair to Tristan in the car, so he needed to sit in my lap the whole way.

We have been driving in 1 hour and Tristan fell asleep. I started text Diane and Elaine while waiting for the arrival.

Hey guys! I texted.

ELIZABETH!I and Elaine have been so worried about you! Diane texted.

Yeah! Why was you gone in a WEEK?! Elaine texted.

Sorry, but Meliodas took me to the demon realm and I didn't have my phone. I wrote.

Why didn't you say something before? Elaine texted.

Yeah, or did he take you in your sleep or something? Hahahaha Diane wrote.

Actually, that's exactly what happened. I texted.

What?! Elaine wrote.

You aren't serious, right? Diane wrote.

I mean it, that's what happened. I texted.

Okay, tell me everything! Diane texted.

Us! Elaine wrote. Then I wrote everything he did to me from when I ran home from school to coming back.

I will kill him next time I see him! Diane wrote.

I am so on, Diane! Elaine texted.

Guys, it's okay. It won't happen again. Father and I are moving. I texted.

What?! You need to text us every day! Diane texted.

Yeah! And call! Elaine texted.

I will, I will. I wrote.

Sorry Elizabeth,  but I need to go! Elaine wrote.

Me too! Diane wrote.

Okay, bye! I wrote.

We had texted in about 40 minutes. How long will it take to arrive?!

After 2 more hours, we arrived and I gasped when I saw where we was going to live.