Will we move?

-Elizabeth's POV-

We come home and I started to make Tristan ready for bed except brushing his teeth. When he was done, I started cooking our dinner.

"Mommy! I'm hungry!" Tristan said.

"In five minutes." I said.

"How long is five minutes?" He asked.

"60 seconds 5 times." I answered.

"Okay!" Tristan said then started to count what he could.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 25, 32, 37, 46, 50 and 60! Done!" Tristan said.

"Tristan, it's four times more." I said. Then he started to count everything 4 times more.

"Done!" He yelled

"Yes Tristan, it's done." I said and gave picked him up to sit him in his chair. Then I took a plate with food to give him. After that, I took to myself and we started eating. Tristan would only talk about Meliodas the whole time.

"Tristan, promise me that you will always come to me if he go to you or talk to you." I said.

"But-" I cut him off.

"Tristan, promise me." I said. He just nodded a yes.

"God, let's get you to sleep. It's already 7." I said. He jumped off the chair and ran upstairs to his room. I ran after.

"Tristan, we need to brush your teeth first." I said when I caught him. Then he ran to the bathroom. I come after and I started to brush his teeth. When we had done that, Tristan ran to his room and jumped in bed.

"Good night Tristan, I love you." I said and kissed his forehead.

"Good night mommy!" Tristan said and closed his eyes. I walked out of the room and downstairs. I started cleaning everything and then walked upstairs to my room.

I lay down in bed and got in to YouTube on my phone. I watched YouTube about 30 minutes before someone snatched my phone away. I looked at the person that snatched it away to see Meliodas sitting on top of me.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I asked.

"I wanted to be with you." He said and leaned to my neck and started kiss it.

"Stop!" I said. I couldn't scream because of Tristan sleeping. Then he stopped kissing it, but didn't move away his head.

"You know, I was talking with Tristan today." Meliodas said and started kissing me again.

"I heard that, I don't want him to be with you." I said.

"But I have the right, he is my son like you are my lover." He said.

"He is not your son and I am not your lover! I don't want anything to do with you! How did you even come in here?!" I said.

"The window. I come to tell you to pack your things." He said.

"Why?!" I asked.

"Because you will come with me to your abd Tristan's new home." He said.

"We will not come with you!" I said.

"Yes, yo-" Meliodas was cut off by the door opened revealing Tristan. Meliodas got up so that he wasn't at my neck anymore.

"Mommy?" Tristan begun while I sat up, but Meliodas still over my legs.

"Daddy?" He continued.

"Tristan? What are you doing up? You should sleep." I said soft.

"I couldn't sleep. I'm not tired." He said and walked up to us and got in bed beside me and under the quilt. Then he leaned against my arm.

"I want to sleep here." He said and closed his eyes slowly.

"With you." He whispered the bit because of how tired he was.

"Shh, it's okay, go to sleep." I said and laid him down with his head on the pillow. Me and Meliodas just looked at Tristan in a couple of minutes. Then I looked back at Meliodas to see him looking at me. Then he putted me down on the bed and kissed me, but on the mouth this time. I was too shocked that I couldn't fight back.

"You handle that rally good." He said when we both needed air. Then he kissed me again and again and again. I was still shocked, but this time, I could feel how it was when I didn't fight back. It felt good. It was soft.

"D-daddy?" Tristan asked in his sleep. That made Meliodas stop and look at Tristan with a smile.

"Elizabeth, please, come with me. I promise to not be like last time, not treat you like last time. I have everything ready for you and Tristan to come. Please." Meliodas said.

"I-I will think about it." I said.

"Thank you." He said and kissed my forehead. Then he got off of me, but still sat beside me. I sat up.

"Tristan, he is a good boy." Meliodas said. I nodded.

"Yeah, he is." I said.

"I will go. I am coming back tomorrow for your answer. Bye!" Meliodas said and jumped out of the window. I fell asleep really fast.

The next morning I woke up.

"Ommy! Mommy! Mommy!" Tristan yelled at me.

"Good morning Tristan." I said tired and sat up.

"Where is daddy?" Tristan asked.

"He is home." I answered.

"But I wanna play with him!" Tristan said.

"Maybe some other time. Okay?" I said. He nodded.

"Let's go and eat breakfast!" I said and Tristan ran downstairs. When I had gotten down and made breakfast, me and Tristan sat down and eat.

"Tristan, what would you think of moving to daddy?" I asked.

"Really?! It would be fun! I want to! Please can we? Please can we? Please can we?" Tristan asked happily.

"Maybe." I said. Then it knocked on the door. Tristan ran and opened it while I stood up and walked.

"Daddy!" I heard Tristan yell happy and then I saw him hugging Meliodas. I walked up to them. They stopped hug each other.

"Have you decided?" Meliodas asked.

"Yes I have." I said.

"So, will you come with me?" Meliodas asked hopefully.