Play

-Tristan's POV-

I ate up and ran to my room to play. After paying some minutes, it was no fun anymore. I didn't have anyone to play with. I stood up and walked to mommy and daddy's room.

I opened the door and walked in. Mommy and Daddy laid down in the bed under the blanket.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I asked. They both looked at me.

"What is it Tristan?" Mommy asked. I walked up to them and climbed on the bed.

"I don't have anyone to play with! It's boring!" I said and laid down between them.

"Can't you play with something else?" Mommy asked.

"No! It's boring to play alone!" I said.

"But can't you ask someone to play with you?" Mommy asked.

"I don't know anyone here. It's boooooooringggggg!" I said.

"Tristan. You can play alone a while." Mommy said.

"But it's boring! I'm going to die of loneliness! And of having boring!" I said and sat up.

"I want to play with you two." I said happily.

"No." Mommy said.

"Mommy, yes." I said.

"Mommy, no." Mommy said.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Sorry Tristan. I want to be with mommy a while." Daddy said.

"But you can be with mommy when we play!" I said.

"No, Tristan." Daddy said.

"You are so boring!" I said and laid down between them.

"I am going to stay until you both say yes!" I said. Daddy sat up and then mommy too.

"Why don't we look at a movie?" Daddy suggested.

"Yay! Movie! I want to see a movie!" I said. Mommy lifted me up to sit in her lap as daddy pulled mommy close to him.

"So what do you want to see?" Daddy asked.

"Teletubbies! Teletubbies!" I said. The next second, I saw teletubbies on the TV.

"Yay! Teletubbies!" I said.

-Meliodas POV-

I snuggled in Elizabeth's neck while Tristan looked at teletubbies.

"I love you." I whispered to her. Then Tristan got off Elizabeth and got to the end of the bed to look on the TV. He laid down on his stomach with his hands on his cheeks and looked at the TV.

When he did that, I took away my face from he neck and kissed her as passionate as possible. She kissed back.

When the kiss was over, we both laid down and looked at each other. I snuggled closer to her and took my hands on her waist. Then we fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up and saw Tristan between me and Elizabeth while hugging Elizabeth. Me and Elizabeth was in the same position as last night, the only difference was Tristan between us. I heard a voice and saw that the TV was on with teletubbies.

I slowly undid my grip on Elizabeth and was about to go up.

"No, Meliodas. Stay." I heard Elizabeth's tired voice. I laid down again in the same position like before.

"We need to get up soon." I whispered to Elizabeth.

"No. Stay in bed." She said. Then Tristan shot up.