Forced to come

-Meliodas POV-

"Tristan? What are you doing?" I heard a voice, then footsteps coming closer and closer. Tristan just pointed at me wile Elizabeth come in sight. She walked to Tristan before looking at me.

She was shocked when she saw me. Really shocked. I stood up and Elizabeth took Tristan's hand at the exact same moment.

"It's no one, come, let's go." Elizabeth said and walked back to the door with Tristan holding her hand. Walking after her.

"Wait!" I said and ran to them. I was some steps away. They had already taken on their shoes. I slowly walked up to them.

"M-mommy!" Tristan said and pulled in her sweater while I walked closer to them.

"Come now Tristan. Let's go." Elizabeth said and was about to open the door. That's when I used my speed powers to stand between the door and Elizabeth.

"M-mommy!" Tristan said scared.

"It's okay Tristan. Let me handle this." Elizabeth said while Tristan just holding her hand tighter. I slowly stretched out my hand to touch Elizabeth's shoulder.

"Mommy!" Tristan yelled and held in Elizabeth's arm hard. I bend down to his level and stretched out my arms to hug him. He just got behind Elizabeth's legs, still holding her arm.

"Let us be, Meliodas!" Elizabeth said.

"No! I have finally found you after four years!"  I said a little harsh and got up again.

"I have missed you so much. I have looked after you in four years." I said softer.

"Too had, because we are not coming with you." Elizabeth said more angry than before.

"Elizabeth..." I said and stretched out my hands to her waist. She picked up Tristan and backed some steps. Tristan held Elizabeth tight and didn't want to let go.

"Elizabeth, I am regretting everything I did to you. I didn't want it to turn out like this. Please, come with me. I want to be a part of your lives as well you in mine." I said. Tristan just held Elizabeth harder every time I come closer to them.

"That you regret it doesn't make anything change. I and Tristan had a good life in the four years without you." Elizabeth said, she just get angrier and angrier.

"Can't we just talk?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Okay then, but before I go, I will just do something fast." I said and walked closer.

"What is it?" She asked. I come closer and kissed her while taking Tristan from her grip. She pulled away pretty fast. It was very clear she didn't want me to do so, but I still got Tristan.

"Mommy!" Tristan yelled while I hugged him in my grip. Elizabeth walked up to us immediately and took Tristan. He just hugged her while crying. That's when I decided I needed to let them be for a bit.

I walked out the door and when I closed it, I waited a minute to listen at them.

"Is the scary man gone?" I heard Tristan ask.

"Yes, he is." I heard Elizabeth say, then I walked away.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Tristan was really scared of Meliodas. He didn't let me go for the whole night. He wanted to sleep with me to if Meliodas would come back.

The next morning I texted Elaine and Diane. I asked if they wanna hang out today too and they agreed. This time, Ban and King couldn't come because of work.

Then I woke up Tristan and made breakfast to us. Soon we was already heading out to the park. We arrived and Tristan ran to play. I started talking to Diane and Elaine when they arrived.