Run away

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up in the bed I did before, but this time, Meliodas was sitting on a chair beside me. He held my hand. I snatched my hand and took this as a opportunity to sneak out.

I stood up and started walking to the door. My body still hurt from THAT night. I will never forgive him for that. I ran down the hallway and into a room. It was a kitchen. I quickly walked out and found some stairs. I ran down the stairs and saw the door out.

I walked out to see demons everywhere. I took out my wings and started flying somewhere. I didn't care where. So long Meliodas wouldn't find me. Then I saw a forest. I decided to stay there over night.

-Meliodas POV-

"Look everywhere! You need to find her!" I yelled. The guards ran here and there. In the city and castle. They all looked for Elizabeth.

Elizabeth? Where are you?

"Prince Meliodas, the people says they saw a goddess fly in the sky at dinner time." A guard said.

"Look for her!" I said. He ran away, starting to look for her.

-Bartras POV-

I come home, but didn't find Elizabeth anywhere. I texted her, but she forgot her phone. I worried about her. Hour after hour passed and I was more worried. It got late and I decided to call the police. They are now looking for her.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I fell asleep under a tree in the forest. My body still hurt and it was cold outside.

When I woke up next morning, I was really hungry. I come to think off that I haven't eaten since I got chocolate from Meliodas.

I started to walk, but accidentally bumped into someone. Why was it someone in the forest at a time like this?

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to." I apologised.

"No, no, it was my fault too." I heard they say. I looked up and saw Lilith.

"Lilith?!" I asked.

"Elizabeth?!" She asked. Then we hugged.

"What are you doing here?" Lilith asked. She was one of my best friends.

"It's a long story, but do you know the way back to the human realm?" I asked. She nodded.

"What's wrong?" Lilith asked.

"I just want back. I don't want to stay here." I said.

"You can sleep over at my house there. Come with me." She said and we started walking. We talked much. After about one hour, we arrived.

"Are you hungry?" She asked. I nodded. She started to take something out then gave it to me.

"Here." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"So, explain, what happened?" Lilith asked.

"Okay, it started with a normal school day when..." I told her everyone from the forced marriage, to Meliodas act, to what he did to me, to that I come to the demon realm and I ran out to the forest.

"... so, that's basically what happened." I said.

"Oh, he is so dead. How are you?" Lilith asked.

"My body still hurts and I have a child in me." I say.

"Elizabeth, you can stay here as long as you want, okay?" Lilith asked. I nodded.

"Thank you." I said.