Found

-Meliodas POV-

I told the guards to inform the other guards that she has been found. They obeyed and then I walked in the room again. I picked up the baby and accidentally woke him up. He started crying.

"Shh, shh, don't cry little baby. We don't want to wake up your mother, right?" I said while trying to make him stop crying.

"Shh, shh, shh, don't cry, don't cry." I repeated some times in a whisper. I really didn't want to wake Elizabeth up.

The baby was like a mix of me and Elizabeth. He had one green eye and one blue. Then he had Elizabeth's hair colour.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I slowly wake up to crying and whisper. I couldn't feel Tristan in my arms anymore and that made me shoot up fully awake. When I was up, I saw Tristan in Meliodas arms.

"Give me back Tristan!" I said, but not too harsh or high to scare Tristan. Meliodas gave me the crying Tristan as I calmed him down.

"Tristan is a perfect name." I heard Meliodas say. I just turned around, my back facing Meliodas as I tried to get Tristan back to sleep. When Tristan fell asleep, I walked out of the room, to Tristan's. I heard Meliodas following me to the room. Once I placed down Tristan and took a blanket over him, Meliodas pulled me out of the room.

Then he pinned me to the wall.

"I have missed you so much! I was so worried about you." Meliodas said and started kissing my neck. I pushed him away, making him stop.

"Stop! I don't want anything to do with you!" I said. He looked shocked.

"W-what?" He asked.

"You heard me! I don't want anything to do with you and I want you to stay away from me and Tristan!" I said. He come closer to me and touched my waist, sliding his hand up and down it.

"Elizabeth, you don't really mean that, do you?" He asked. I stayed silent and pointed at the door with my hand. He looked really sad.

"Elizabeth, is it something I can do for making it up to you?" Meliodas asked.

"No! You should have thought about this before you did things with me I didn't want to!" I said harsh.

"Elizabeth! Listened to me! You are coming with me!" Meliodas said a little louder than he should. Then crying come from Tristan's room.

"Good! You woke him up!" I said and walked in to Tristan. I took him up and tried to calm him down.

"Shh, shh, shh, Tristan, shh, shh, shh, don't cry." I said. Meliodas walked in the room and took Tristan from me.

"What are you doing?! Give him back!" I said.

"No, Tristan is coming with me with or without you." Meliodas said and held Tristan tight.

"You can't just do that! A baby need his mom!" I said.

"Come with us then." Meliodas said. I signed. I didn't have a choice then to follow. Meliodas walked out of the house with Tristan in his arms. I followed for Tristan. We walked in a car and it started driving. Meliodas still held in Tristan.

We was in the car about 30 minutes before arriving. Tristan fell asleep in Meliodas arms in the meanwhile.

We walked out of the car and in the castle. I continued to follow Meliodas to his room, or 'our' room. There he laid down Tristan in a mini bed in the corner of the bed. It looked very fluffy because Tristan sank in the bed about 5 cm. Then Meliodas pulled up the blanket on Tristan.

I couldn't help but smile at how cute and peaceful Tristan looked. Then all of a sudden, I was pinned to the bed by Meliodas.

"Elizabeth, I am really sorry for everything I did. I hope you can forgive me." Meliodas said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Like you said. Tristan need his mother and I need you too. I can't live without you by my side. It's wrong to live without you. The days you where gone was the worst of my life. I was so worried about you. I didn't stop looking for you. Not to eat, sleep, or anything." Meliodas begun. So that's why he look so tired and ill. He hasn't slept or eaten anything.

"Then when I walked in that house and saw you. Then Tristan, it was the most beautiful sight I ever seen. I didn't want to disturb you or Tristan's sleep, but I couldn't help than to take Tristan and hold him." Meliodas continued. I had tears in my eyes.

"M-Meliodas?" I asked. He looked at me confused and concern.

"Why didn't you eat or sleep?! You can't just go out looking for me without sleeping or eating!" I scolded him. He leaned in and we kissed.

"I am so sorry. I should have been there under your pregnancy, I should have been there when Tristan come to the world." Meliodas said.

"Now, you need to eat and then get to sleep." I said. He nodded and let go of me. Then a butler come in with two plates food.

I saw how tired Meliodas was, so I gave him his food. Feed him bit after bit until it all was eaten.

"Elizabeth?" He asked.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"If you or Tristan wakes up, wake me up too." He said. I hugged him, let him fall asleep in my arms before I covered him with blankets. Then I fell asleep too.