New life

-Elizabeth's POV-

It was a big mansion! It was about twice as big as my old house and that was big. It even had a pool outside.

I walked in with Tristan.

"Go and choose your room!" Father yelled as he walked in with the things we took with us. I walked up, it had 3 floors if you don't count the boxroom. I looked around the first floor, but nothing cough my interest. Then I walked to second floor, still nothing. After that I walked up in the 3 floor. It was one room that looked a little interesting, but I decided to walk up in the boxroom before deciding. That was the moment I have decided. I was going to have the boxroom as my room.

"Father! I have decided!" I yelled.

"Good! Come and get your things and we will start to make us like home!" Father yelled. I walked downstairs with Tristan staying in my new room.

I took my things and walked upstairs to see Tristan playing with himself.

"Okay Tristan. Let get this started!" I said and started decorating what I could in my room.

I still needed to buy many things to my room, but the walls, floor and roof was perfect. All I needed was the things and new clothes.

When I was done, I walked down with Tristan to see my father nearly done everything else.

"You done?" He asked. I nodded.

"Good, we will buy the things we need tomorrow." Father then said. I nodded in agreement.

"But what about the things in the old house and the house?" I asked.

"That will be like our extra house. So if we want to go back, we can always do that." Father explained. I smiled and nodded in understanding.

"I will go and look around how it looks like. I am taking Tristan with me. See ya and if it is something, just call." I said and walked out with Tristan in my arms.

I started with walking to see some shops. I walked and looked trough the glass.

"Mommy!" Tristan said when we was outside a baby store. He was pointing at a teddy bear. So I walked in and brought it to him. Then we continued to walk to a park.

It was a beautiful place. I walked in the park when someone called my name.

"Elizabeth?" They called. I turned around to see someone with light purple hair and brown eyes.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked.

"Elizabeth, it's me Margaret!" She said, that's when I realized it was her.

"Margaret?! How are you?" I asked.

"Good, it has been long 13 years since we saw each other." Margaret said. I nodded.

"So who is this cute? Have you started babysitting to earn money?" She asked. I shook my head.

"No, Margaret, meet Tristan. He is my son." I said.

"What?!" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"But you are only 16, right?" Margaret asked. I nodded.

"How did this happen? Who is the lucky boy?" She asked a little teasing on the end.

"His name is Meliodas, but it is more like I am the 'lucky' girl." I said.

"What do you mean?" Margaret asked while taking Tristan.

"I didn't want to have children in this age. Meliodas, if you can say, made him without permission." I said as we walked to a bench.

"Did he rape you?!" She asked shocked.

"Not directly rape. He drugged me and then it happened." I explained. She nodded.

"I am so sorry I wasn't there!" She said.

"Don't blame yourself for that. You couldn't do anything anyway." I said.

"Anyway, how old is he?" Margaret asked me.

"3 days." I said. Her eyes widened.

"3 days only?! But he is so big for his age." She said.

"Yeah, I think it has with me being a goddess and he is a demon. Tristan is really smart too." I answered.

"M-mommy!" Tristan said and yawned. I looked at the clock. 7:30 PM?!

"Wow, I need to go! See each other later?" I asked. She nodded and gave me Tristan.

"Bye!" I said and we started walking. When I come back, I laid Tristan down on one of the air matres father had gotten ready. He fell asleep immediately and I did too. I didn't know why, I just fell asleep.

-Meliodas POV-

We are looking everywhere. We look everywhere in the demon realm and the same places I have seen Elizabeth in in the human realm. I can't find her anywhere! I have now made all my guards looking for her once in a week in the human realm where she lived and was found the last time.

This time I am eating and sleeping, but everyone time I am able too, I am looking after Elizabeth and Tristan.

-Elizabeth's POV-

I woke up with Tristan clapping his hands in front of me while screaming.

"Mommy! Play! Mommy! Play!" He yelled. It was just his fourth day, but he is already able to say 'Mommy' and 'Play'?

"Elizabeth dear. We will go and shopping soon. You need to get ready." Father said from the kitchen.

"Yes father!" I yelled and picked up Tristan. Then I tickled him. He laughed really much.

I got ready and start we start the shopping. The whole time, I had a question in my head.

'Will Meliodas be able to find me?' Replied in my head every time we walked in a new store.