Find her!

-Meliodas POV-

Tristan cried harder. I let go off him and had my hands on his shoulders.

"Tristan, listen to me, you need to tell me what you saw." I said. He nodded and whipped away some tears.

"I-it w-w-was b-b-blood." Tristan said. I picked up Tristan and walked to my and Elizabeth's room. I opened the door and saw glass chatter over the whole room, blood on some and on the floor. I saw a stain of Elizabeth's hair covered in blood on the bed.

"Don't look." I said to Tristan.

"O-okay." He said. Then some guards come in.

"Price Meliodas, we saw an intruder with a big bag covered in blood on the street. He ran for dear life. It was a human." One guard said.

"Look for him and for Elizabeth! You need to find her no matter what!" I said harsh. Tristan hugged me tighter.

He was scared. I could feel it in his touch.

"Mommy will be okay, okay? She will be fine. You don't need to be scared." I said.

"O-okay." Tristan said. I walked out of the room with Tristan in my arms. I walked to Tristan's room.

"You can look now." I said. Tristan did as told and opened his eyes. I put him down carefully, but he hugged me as soon he was down.

"D-don't leave!" Tristan said. I got down to his level.

"I'm not leaving. Come on, we need breakfast. What do you want?" I asked him.

"I-ice cream." Tristan said.

"To breakfast?" I asked. He nodded.

"Okay then. Ice cream it be."  I said to him and got up. We started walking, but it was pretty hard because of Tristan hugging me. Then I got enough and picked him up.

"Everything will be okay Tristan. Mommy will be okay. I promise." In said to him. Soon after, we arrived at the dinning room for the breakfast.

When I walked in, I saw Zeldris and Gelda sitting and ordering food.

"Oh, Meliodas, it's you. Who's that kid?" Zeldris asked. Tristan hugged me tightly. I walked to a chair and sat down, letting Tristan sit in my lap to eat. He still hugged me tightly.

"Tristan." I said.

"And what is so special about that kid? Why would you go around in the castle with a kid?" Zeldris asked. Tristan let go bit for bit.

"He is my son, why wouldn't I spend time with my son?" I asked.

"Your son? He is like 3! You are 20!" Zeldris.

"F-four." Tristan whispered.

"What?" Zeldris asked.

"I-I'm f-four years o-old." Tristan said. Now Tristan had let go of me completely, but he still sat on my lap. Zeldris starred at us in disbelief.

"Y-you h-had 'i-it' when y-you was s-sixteen?!" Zeldris asked.

"Yeah, and?" I asked.

"You made, whoever's that child's mom is, pregnant?" Zeldris asked in disbelief. I nodded.

"Yeah, if not, he wouldn't have been here." I said and hugged Tristan from his back. Then the butler come to us.

"What do you desire?" He asked.

"I will just take an toast with scrambled eggs." I said.

"What do you want?" I asked Tristan.

"Ice cream." He whispered.

"Witch flavour?" I asked.

"Vanilla and chocolate." He said.

"And some vanilla and chocolate icecream." I said. The butler nodded and walked away.

"Icecream?" Zeldris asked.

"That's not healthy to eat icecream to breakfast." Gelda spoke.

"I know, but for today, he will get it." I said.

"And why is that?" Zeldris asked.

"Because this morning have been horrible, expectly for Tristan." I said.

"What happened?" Gelda asked.

"Elizabeth has been kidnapped. It looks horrible in our room." I answered.

"Who's Elizabeth?" Zeldris asked. Gelda smacked Zeldris in the head, making Tristan giggle. That made me smile.

"Ow, what was that for?" Zeldris asked.

"For forgetting about Elizabeth. She was his crush in school and a kind girl." Gelda said.

"So it actually worked with her? I thought she broke your heart." Zeldris spoke.

"Of course it worked! Who would ever say to do this?" I asked jokingly as doing a pose.

"Everyone." Zeldris said. Then all our breakfast come. We started all eating as we talked. We was in our conversion when Tristan hugged me to the mention of the kidnapping. I rubbed his back as he did so.

"It can't be that horrible, can it?" Zeldris asked.

"Take a look for yourself." I said. He stood up and walked out of the room.

"So, how did it happen?" Gelda asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know Elizabeth very well, but I know enough to know that she wouldn't agree to have 'it' when she is only 16." Gelda spoke.

"Oh, um, about that. I kinda drugged her." I said a little embarrassed.

"You did what?!" Gelda yelled. Tristan hugged me harder as I rubbed his back.

"I think we should go back." I said, looking at Tristan. He nodded slowly. I stood up and let Tristan down on the floor, but he hugged me, making it hard to walk. I picked him up and walked up to the door.

When I was about to open the door, Zeldris opened it from the other side.

"You was right, it was horrible." Zeldris spoke as he walked in. He looked in shock. I just nodded and walked back to Tristan's room.

Soon Tristan started crying.

"Tristan? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I miss mommy." He said. I hugged him.

"She will be okay, she will be okay." I said as he cried in my hold.