Demon realm

-Elizabeth's POV-

"W-where am I?" I asked myself when I saw the room I was in. I looked around, but didn't see anyone. Just the light blue walls, white closet and black closet. The big bed and some more things.

"We are in the demon realm. This is our room." I heard a voice from behind me. I looked back fast, just to see Meliodas.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Demon realm, our room." He whispered to me.

"What happened to the goodbyes?" I asked.

"I decided to take you here a little sooner. Now we really is able to be alone and go all out." He said.

"That means?" I asked. He pinned me to the bed.

"Am I getting your permission? Do you mind me feeling the same amazing feeling like before?" He asked and kissed my neck until I answered.

"N-no! We are just 16!" I said.

"And? That doesn't change that you are my wife and how much I love you." He said.

"But we can't. I don't want to be a mother when I am just 16! I don't think you want to be a father either, not in this age!" I said.

"Actually, I wouldn't mind, the child would just be prof of how much I love you." He said. I shook my head.

"No, we have just meet! I know that we are going in the same class, but we just talked 3 days ago!" I said.

"And? Now you are mine and only." Meliodas said.

"J-just, stop with everything. This all, it goes too fast." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"All this is so complicated. I just want to go back to school like an normal student and hang out with my friends like normal people. Not be here and all this." I said. Meliodas un pinned me and we both sat up.

"So you don't like to be with me?" He asked.

"No, no! That's not it. It's just... too much happens, I just want back my old life." I said.

"I understand." He said a little sad, but he looked really sad.

"Meliodas?" I asked. He looked up at me.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"The demon realm, how is it?" I asked. His face lit up a little.

"It's like human realm, but only demons." He answered. I nodded.

"How are your body now?" He asked.

"It still hurts really much." I answered. That's when he started to look sad again.

"I am sorry I got too hard on you." He apologized.

"Don't, I am sure it will be better soon. This is only the first day after all." I said.

"Elizabeth?" Meliodas asked.

"Yes?" I asked.

"If it happens... that we get a child... how would you react?" He asked.

"I don't know, I would like to have a child, but not in this age. When I am older, I would want a child." I said.

"How much older?" He asked.

"When I am like 25 or around." I said. He nodded. Something felt off.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"When you was asleep, I made a pregnancy test on you, just to be sure." He started.

"And what did it say?" I asked serious. He scratched his neck a little.

"We will be parents." Meliodas answered.

"WHAT?!" I yelled. So that's all the questions was about, and he small talked and asked other questions too just to not make me suspicious!

"I am sorry Elizabeth. I didn't mean to do it." Meliodas explained.

"I-I am going to be mother?!" I asked in disbelief. He nodded and hugged me.

"I'm sorry Elizabeth, can you forgive me?" He asked, bun now, I have had enough!

"No! I have had enough!" I said harsh.

"Elizabeth?" Meliodas asked.

"No! This is enough! I am leaving!" I said and jumped up from bed. Then I started to walk out.

"No, Elizabeth!" Meliodas yelled from the room. Then I heard footsteps behind me. I just assumed it was Meliodas.

"Go away! Let me be!" I yelled. Then two strong arms took in me. I looked back to see a man in a uniform. That's when I understood that he was a guard. He picked up me and started walking back to where Meliodas is.

"Prince Meliodas, what will I do with her." The guard asked.

"Put my lover down! Now!" Meliodas said. The guard put me down.

"Why can't you just let me be?!" I yelled and my powers activated. I started shining and lift about 1 dm from the floor. The whole corridor lit up from the light coming from me.

When it stopped, I felt tired. Then everything went black.

-Meliodas POV-

Elizabeth started shining white and fly up about 10 cm from the floor. I was so shocked that she wasn't a human. She was a... a goddess. Then it stopped and Elizabeth fell to the floor. I was able to catch her in last second.

"Elizabeth?! Elizabeth?!" I called, but she had blacked out. I started walk back to our room with her in my arms. Then I laid her down on the bed. I took a chair that was in the corner of the room and sat on it beside the bed. Then I took Elizabeth's hand and held it.

"Please, Elizabeth. Wake up." I whispered, time after time. Then after about sitting there one hour, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, she was gone.