Leave

-Elizabeth's POV-

What happened? Why is he like that? What did I do? It took some time before I decided to do something.

Slowly, I walked up after Meliodas to see him holding a sleeping Tristan in his hands. He rubbed Tristan's back a bit. What happened? It have just been 10 minutes.

Slowly, I knocked on the wall and he looked up at me. Tristan was sleeping in his embrace now. Not a word come from him.

"Meliodas, we need to talk." I said. He didn't respond.

"Meliodas." I said.

"Not now." He said.

"Yes, now." I said.

"Please Elizabeth, I can't handle more." He said.

"Meliodas, please. Listen to me." I said. He looked at Tristan instead and then said "Stop acting, I know you don't love me."

"But I really do love you Meliodas. Please believe me." I said, but he just said "Just let me be. I will go back to the castle tomorrow, alone. You and Tristan can live alone like you wanted."

"But-" I was cut off when he asked "Can I just be with Tristan alone before I go?"

Not knowing what to do, I just walked away from there to my room.

-Meliodas POV-

I sat there some hours, even until the sun rose until I walked out of the room, kissing Tristan's forehead one last time before leaving for good.

"Bye Tristan. Daddy love you." I whispered and walked out of his room. When I was out of his room, I heard crying from Elizabeth's room.

I wanted to go to Elizabeth. To comfort her. To make her feel better. To just show how much I love her, but I can't. She doesn't even like me, I will just make things worse if I try.

"Bye Elizabeth, love you." I whispered and walked past her door, downstairs. After getting my things, I walked out of the house and took off.

Tears was falling from my eyes the whole time.

-Lilith's POV-

I knocked on the door and soon it opened. Elizabeth being the one open it.

"Hey Elizabeth! It have been so long a- What's wrong?!" I asked. I haven't seen her in 4 years and she looks like this?!

"M-Meliodas." She said. I nodded and walked inside. We walked to the couch and sat down. She was crying.

"So, what happened?" I asked. She just stuttered "H-He-" but was cut off by another knock.

"I will get it for you." I said and walked up to the door and opened it. Two girls stood there.

"Hey? Who are you? Where is Elizabeth?" The brown haired girl asked. Then the blonde spoke "Sorry, we are Elizabeth's friends. Could we come in?"

Nodding, I let them in and led them to the living room where Elizabeth was.

"My name is Lilith, by the way." I said.

"I am Diane and this is Elaine." The brown haired girl said. Then she looked at Elizabeth  and said "OMG."

"Elizabeth? Are you okay? What happened?" Elaine asked.

"M-Meliodas i-is g-gone." She said crying. Didn't Elizabeth leave him 4 years ago?

"Tell us everything."  Diane said while Elaine walked to the kitchen, making me taking her place in the couch.

"Didn't you leave Meliodas 4 years ago?" I asked. She nodded slowly, but then spoke "But we got together again some weeks ago."

"Okay, so what happened?" I asked.

"I-it w-was morning a-and Meliodas got u-up from bed t-to play with Tristan." She started. Then Elaine come back with a cup of tea. Elizabeth took it and drank a bit.

"Yeah?" Diane asked as Elizabeth soon continued "When h-he l-left, g-glas shattered a-and everything w-went black."

"What happened then?" Elaine asked. Elizabeth took a sip of the tea and continued, not stuttering as much.

"I woke u-up and it was d-dark. Then Mael walked up t-to me. At f-first, he treated me good a-and confessed h-his feelings for me." She said and took one more sip. Calming down, she continued with even less stuttering.

"When I didn't return h-his feelings, he tried to r-rape me. I fought back and he gave up. After that, I don't remember anything until I woke up in the m-middle of night." Elizabeth said.

"Continue." I said, getting a nod before she continued "M-Meliodas had found me and taken me back here. I woke him up, but he was acting s-strange."

"He told me that he know I didn't love him and other things. Then he- he left me and Tristan. He said that he would leave so that me and Tristan could live alone like I wanted." She said and broke out in tears again.

"A-and he really did leave!" She said. We all gave Elizabeth a group hug, trying to calm her down. Then Diane spoke "He will get for this!"

"But Elizabeth?" I asked. She looked at me confused  as I continued "Do you love him?"

She nodded and said "I didn't think it was possible, but I do. I do love him, even after everything that he have done to me." She said

Someone will get a visit from one angry younger sister.

Then a small boy ran down the stairs. Is that Tristan? He have grown so much!

"Mommy. I don't find daddy anywhere!" He said crying as he walked up to Elizabeth. Elizabeth pulled him up on his lap.

"Daddy isn't here. Tristan." Elizabeth said and hugged him. He hugged her back and said "But I wanted to play with him."

"That's it!" Diane said and stood up, making us all look at her.

"What are you doing Diane?" Elaine asked.

"I will pay a visit to that- to that- to that heart breaker!" She said. Then I stood up too and said "Count me in!"

We nodded, looking at each other and started marching to the door, ready to yell at someone.