Leave or not?

-Meliodas POV-

I woke up to see Tristan sitting up and looking at Elizabeth. She was asleep. I got up and walked to Tristan.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked Tristan when I got to him in the corner of the room. He just looked at me and then back at Elizabeth. Then tears started to build in his eyes. I picked him up.

"Hey, hey, don't cry Tristan. Mommy is sleeping." I said while holding in him.

"M-mommy!" Tristan said, I got choked then started to smile.

"Was that your first word?" I asked. He just looked at me. Then he looked back at Elizabeth and stretched out his hands.

"Mommy!" He said. I walked up to Elizabeth who was still asleep and placed down Tristan. Then Tristan laid down beside Elizabeth and got back to sleep by himself. He is so cute.

Then I decided to wake up Elizabeth. I kissed her cheek and saw her slowly waking up.

"Good morning cutie." I said. Then she saw Tristan.

"What are Tristan doing here?" Elizabeth asked.

"He wanted to go to you, so I walked him to you and then he fell asleep." I explained. Elizabeth just hugged Tristan carefully.

"Hey, I am getting jealous!" I whispered to not wake up Tristan.

"Don't be, you will have him soon." Elizabeth said.

"It's not him I am getting jealous of." I whispered more quietly. He is getting so much attention and love from Elizabeth, why can't I get as much?

Then I took Tristan from her grip and placed him down on his own bed in the corner of the room.

"Hey, what are you doing?!" Elizabeth whispered.

"Now it's my turn." I said and got in bed with Elizabeth.

"What do you mean?" She asked, then stood up and walked to Tristan. Picking him up and holding him.

"I want your love too." I said.

"And I have still not forgiven you." She said.

"But I thought, after yesterday when we kissed, that we was fine." I said. She shook her head.

"Don't take me wrong, I love Tristan, but I still don't want to be mother. I want to go back to school and to my friends." She said. I walked up to her and held in her waist from behind.

"But don't you want to be here with me?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, I want to be free, not in this prison." She said. I let go of Elizabeth.

"I am sorry Elizabeth, but I won't let you out of my sight again, not until I trust you that you stay." I said.

"No, I am sorry Meliodas, but I will not stay." Elizabeth say. I couldn't let her go. I can't, can't, can't let her go.

Elizabeth placed down Tristan in his bed while he just continued to sleep. Then I took her hand and turned her around to look at me.

"Elizabeth, please don't leave me. I can't live without you." I said.

"No, I am leaving with Tristan." She said.

"No, you are not. You are not leaving me." I said.

-Elizabeth's POV-

Meliodas walked out of the room, closing the door after him and then I heard a click sound from the door. I walked up to the door and tried to open it, but it didn't work. He just locked me in!

I looked around the room for another way out. I saw another door and opened it. It was just a bathroom. Then I continued to look. Nothing found. The only way out that I haven't looked if it work is the window.

I tried to open the window, but it was looked too. The only way for this to work is if I would go when the doors open.

So I picked up Tristan and stood behind the door. He was still sleeping. I stood there about 20 minutes before the door opened and Meliodas walked in with two plates food. One little plate and one bigger. He walked in some steps to place down the food.

"Elizabeth?" He asked. That's when I quietly walked out with Tristan. I ran to the nearest exit I found that was a window. I opened it and jumped out, activating my powers and then fly away to the forest again.

When I flew, I saw all the guards run out of the castle in the city.

-Meliodas POV-

I yelled to the guards to find her again. They all ran out in a rush. Then I looked out the window. There I saw Elizabeth flying. I quickly unlocked the window, activated my powers and flew after her. She was going to the forest.

I flew to her as quickly and quietly I could. She had her back to me, so she couldn't see me. Then I hugged her from the back, not letting her go.

"Let me go!" She yelled and tried to get out of my grip without hurting Tristan. That's when I realized we was falling down to the forest. I fast started to use my wings, but we fell too fast. We touched the ground, me being able to make our landing not as harsh it should have been.

Then I heard Tristan. He was crying. Elizabeth stood up.

"Shh, shh, shh. Don't cry Tristan, don't cry." Elizabeth tried to calm Tristan down. When he had calmed down, she looked at me.

"What are you doing?!" She asked.

"You will not leave!" I said.

"Yes I will!" She said. I took a step closer to her, about to touch her waist again, but she stepped back. I took one step closer and she stepped back one step again.

"Elizabeth! You are coming back with me!" I said.

"No! I will go back home!" She said.

"No! You won't! You will come to me! You will be where I am!" I yelled.

"No! You don't understand!" Elizabeth yelled and tears starts to build in her eyes. I walked closer to her and like before, she stepped back. She then turned around and started running away. I ran after.

When will she understand?