Take Me Away (Kamui)

Começar do início

Her jeweled (E/C) eyes boring into the two figures standing in front of her desk. "It's almost time for your visit to the main library today!!" (B/N) cheers rather happily.

"Oh right..." (Y/N) slid her palm down her cheek with an exasperated sigh. "I almost forgot about that."

"Wait—!!" (Y/N) gasped, her eyes widening as she looked at her brothers, a mischievious smirk appearing on her lips.

"(B/N)....If I recall correctly, your magic is to change your appearance right?"

"Hm? It is! I've been barely able to control it but I got the hang of it now! Ahahahaa....why?"

Among the Royal Family, each member only gets to have one ability. (Y/N) has the ability to control objects at will, her younger brother (B/N) has the ability to change his appearance, as well as other people's appearance. While the youngest (Y/B/N) has the ability to control gravity.

"Would you do your dearest sister a favour?"

---

"Presenting, Queen (Y/N) and her brother, Prince (B/N)!!"

A loud trumphet rang as (Y/N) appeared, waving her hand gracefully with her brother standing beside her with a neutral face

".....I can't believe Sister made us do this." (B/N) who was disguised as (Y/N) grumbled under his breath. "Can you believe how she made use of my ability to sneak out and slack off on her royal duties?!" He whispered to (Y/B/N) who was disguised as him.

"....Sister has never been able to go out as much as we were able to." (Y/B/N) commented monotonely, keeping his eyes fixed on the distance with a dull look. (B/N) followed (Y/B/N)'s trail of sight and saw their sister, (Y/N) mixing with the crowd.

"True....Sister has been working so hard for us...Well, she deserves it. This one time," He smiled lowly.

In the crowd of people, shouting greetings and praises to the Queen. (Y/N) mixed in, with a black scarf on her head to avoid being recognized by the people. She also had to refrain from using magic, because that was a dead giveaway.

(Y/N) shortly looked at her brother and giggled secretively to herself— this was her only chance to see the town for herself! Smiling happily to herself, she clutched the cloak tighter and disappeared onto the crowd.

--

"Now, what shall I check out first?" (Y/N) beams to herself, taking out a map to pinpoint the places she wanted to go to. "I've got only until 5:30, so I'll make the most of it!!"

"Well, as long as I have this map— I won't get lost so easily! Hahahahaha—!"

Right when she was laughing, holding the map in her hands— A guy dressed in a black cheongsam and was holding a red umbrella over his head rushed right towards her.

His body made contact with hers and they fell on the ground, her map unfortunately getting torn in the process.

"Ow....." (Y/N) winced as she opened her eyes to look at the culprit only to get taken aback. The sight was heavenly for her. It was a man with beautiful, silky vermillion hair tied in a braid, and those beautiful blue orbs of his was looking down at her curiously.

"You should look where you're going, little rabbit." Kamui frowns slightly, moving over and getting up from trapping her in his arms.

"Ahh!! My map!!" (Y/N) gasps horrifiedly staring at the torn map. "Were you...going somewhere?" Kamui asked her, his blue orbs watching her every move.