I've Got A Job (Takasugi Shinsuke)

(Y/N) huffed irritatedly, kicking a bunch of stone that blocked her path. "Pesky amantos, I really will kill them when I get my hands on them!!" She cursed out loud, as she looked around and looked down at her wound, which she acquired from a mission.

"Oh...this isn't good," She hissed in pain as she enters a small inn. "I'll stay here for the night." She says at the clerk who then directed her to her room.

(Y/N) sighed as she finished wrapping her wound with bandage. She was a samurai- who had turned into a hunter. After the decline of Samurais, she decided to make use of her skills and worked as a hunter. Accepting requests from people who needed help.

(Y/N) leaned against the wall gently so as to not open her wound. She sighs lowly, as she closed her eyes. She was tired, drained and exhausted to the core. So she wanted to get a little bit of rest before she set off again, But that peacefulness was short lived. Soon enough, she heard the room next door banging with sounds like someone was rampaging.

"Can't people around here just rest in peace?!" She grumbled as she stood up, grabbing her sword she stomped her way to the room next door. "Hey, I'm from the room next door!" She knocked furiously on the door but heard no response.

"Hey- Just come out, I wanna talk to you!!" (Y/N) grew irritated with every passing minute. Not lasting on her patience she kicked the door door to find a bunch of men with swords fighting against one man- scratch that, it was one handsome man.

Everyone turned to her, pausing their fight with their swords raised in the air. "Sorry for the disturbance..." (Y/N) brought the door back up and was about to turn her back on them. "Ah...But 7 against 1 is a dirty trick..." She clicked her tongue feeling guilty for not helping.

"And that so called 1 is a handsome man too..." She contemplated on whether she should help or not. The man was undeniably handsome. And as a samurai she couldn't accept seeing such underhanded methods as ganging up on one person.

He had looks, she had to admit, and she only caught a glimpse of him! He had that very soft looking purple hair. That one green eye and his face- that looked so hot. "Ah, damn it!" She clicks her tongue as she rushed back inside the room and unsheathed her sword.

"What is a woman doing here?!" Takasugi yelled at (Y/N) when she stood back to back with Takasugi, gripping her sword. "Hey! Atleast be damn thankful. I'm being a helpful person here you know!!" She yells as she fought with the men skillfully bringing them down with her sword.

"Ahhhh! I've had enough!" (Y/N) suddenly took a stance, gripping her sword with two hands she took a deep breath, her eyes focused on the enemy ahead. "Oi, what are you doing?!" Takasugi eyed the woman who was still as she was breathing deeply.

There were three men who were in front of her but she wasn't moving a finger. Then, she looked up. Her (E/C) orbs glowing fiercely like a flame had lit up in them. "Breath of Flames: Fourth Form, Blooming Flame Undulation!" She yells as she swings her sword in a circular motion deflecting the enemies attacks and knocking them out.

Takasugi was amazed by her sword style. It was powerful and captivating to look at. He didn't know if he was imagining it but he saw flames riding on her sword when she swung it. All the enemies were defeated, Takasugi then turned to the woman but she passed out almost immediately right after, luckily he had caught her in his arms before she could hit the ground.

Takasugi looked down at her, examining her face, she wasn't too bad- she had great features. Not to mention, she was very skilled with her sword, Takasugi smirked. "What an interesting woman, jumping right into a battlefield despite not knowing who she's helping." He says with a smirk as he carried her in his arms.

Just then, Matako and Bansai came running. "Shinsuke-dono! We heard you were att-" Bansai cut himself off when Takasugi walked past them with an unconscious woman in his arms. "A woman?...."

"Ahhh! Who is that bitch!? How dare she make Shinsuke-sama carry her!?" Matako was furious at the sight but nontheless they followed Takasugi back to the ship.

"My head hurts...." (Y/N) groaned as she say up and rubbed her temple. "Huh? I was helping the man and....huh? What happened again? Wait- where am I!?" She now jumped up to her feet but then her eyes draw over to the purple haired man who was sitting on a chair by her side.

"You're finally awake, huh?" He spoke, as he puffed out smoke from his smoking pipe. "Hey...Where am I? Who are you?"

"Takasugi Shinsuke. I'm the commander of the Kiheitai." His tone was cold and monotone perfectly matching his stoic face. "I'm (Y/N), I'm an alien hunter." She introduced herself as Takasugi stared at her.

"W-What!?" She felt embarrased and intimidated under his gaze, but his eye was a beautiful colour of green so it was enchanting to look at. "You're good with the sword. What are you?" Takasugi asks as she blinked rapidly, taken aback by his sudden question.

"Well...I used to be a samurai, but no one has jobs for a samurai these days so I became a freelance alien hunter." She shrugged, as he nodded. "Your sword style is something else too."

"Of course it is! It's the proud sword style of my ancestors. Though, there is not much use for it anymore." She looked down sadly.

"You're an alien hunter right?" He says as she nodded, "I'm trying to take down a huge alien. Wanna help me?"

"I don't work for free." She dead panned at him, "Hey, don't think you can get away because you have a handsome face!"

"I want you to join the Kiheitai." Takasugi stated firmly as she looked taken aback. "Listen...we just met and all..."

"Fine then." Takasugi interrupted her by placing his hand in front of her face, "I have a job for you. Only you can do it,"

"What is it?" She cocked her head to the side. Although the man was handsome, he was a bit weird.

"Be my girlfriend."

"Eh!?"

With that, Takasugi leaned in and placed a quick kiss on her lips and her eyes widened in shock. She turned away from him and covered her lips with the back of her hand, a twinge of red appearing on her cheeks.

"I-I guess since you stole my first kiss. You have to take responsibility for me..."

-------------

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

This was relly bad. I apologize. This is @pinecest15's request. Sorry it's not good. Tho.😭😭

Requests still open. ♥️♥️