It's A Tie (Joui 4)

"I've called you all here for an important meeting." Sakamoto connected his hands together in front of his face. Gintoki, Takasugi and Katsura all had the same expressions of seriousness etched on their faces.

"Sakamoto, go on ahead and explain the cause of this meeting." Katsura nodded approvingly, as Sakamoto nodded back. He then cleared his throat.

"The discussion of today's meeting is because Zura and I noticed something during the battle yesterday," He started, bringing his hands down. Keeping the serious look on his face, while also maintaining eye contact with everyone to show them how serious the matter is.

"Since the next battle we probably will have is 2 weeks from now— we only have ample time."Katsura cuts in.

"To decide....." Sakamoto paused for a while. "Which one of us will sacrifice." He sighed lowly and tipped his head slightly down.

"SACRIFICE THEIR POSITION OF BECOMING OUR BELOVED (Y/N)-CHAN'S SUITOR!" Sakamoto yells loudly as the men's gaze hardened.

"....So this meeting....is focused on what exactly?" Takasugi raised a brow, arms crossed over his chest. He seemed uninterested but he wasn't willing to give up on (Y/N) either.

"Zura and I thought of a brilliant plan to see which one of us 4 is better suited for (Y/N)-chan! Ahahahahah! Hahahahah!" Sakamoto beamed proudly.

"...That is?" Gintoki leaned a cheek unto his palm, bored eyes gazing at Sakamoto expectantly. "We will have a contest." Katsura raised a finger up to the three.

"Oh!"

"To decided which one of us— we will each have 1 chance, to try and make her blush." Katsura deepened his tone at the last part and everyone gasped dramatically.

"As you all know, (Y/N) is a very outgoing woman. Although, she is friendly and loveable— to be able to make her blush, means that you are capable of making her happy. Which will be our ultimate goal!" He crossed his arms again and nodded respectfully.

"I see, I see. Any method we want to use is up to us, right? Ahahahaha! Hahahahah!" Sakamoto grins, he had something in store and had already planned out everything he wanted to do.

"Of course," Katsura spoke. "But, no underhanded methods such as saying bad things about your rivals such as 'Oh, Katsura seems like a woman so don't go for him' and stuff like that." Katsura stated firmly, while Gintoki stifled his laughter.

"Pfft, what? Are you scared that she'll look down on you?" He chuckled, making a funny face at Katsura while covering his mouth with one hand.

"Idiot," Katsura mocked, giving Gintoki a dead gaze. "My little (Y/N) never judges people and she treats everyone equally. Unlike you, judgemental little punk. Don't even try to talk me into leaving her. You don't even have the intelligence to, anyways." Then, Katsura stuck his tongue out at Gintoki.

"WHAT WAS THAT?! YOU WANNA GO, ZURA?!" Gintoki yells as he stood up. "You idiots go fight all you want. I'll be busy," Takasugi trailed off and stood up and turned his back to them.

"—winning over (Y/N)'s heart." He smirked, shooting them a smug smirk over his shoulder.

"Why you—"

"Now, now! From now on, we're all rivals in love! Ahahahahah! Hahahahah!"

-----

"Listen, (Y/N)." Sakamoto's deep voice rang loud in the silent room. His hand was pressed firmly against the wall, trapping him in his arms. He looked down to see a flushed expression appearing on his face.