Truly, Honestly, Sincerely (Toujo Ayumu)

"Ah, how beautiful is (Y/N)-san again this wonderful morning?~" Toujo happily cheered to himself as he followed behind Kyubei who was going to Otae's house, Otae had invited her over for dinner with (Y/N). Of course, Toujo had to come along after hearing about it, (Y/N) was gonna be there after all. Kyubei sighed, Toujo was completely a mess for (Y/N). Eventually he not only became Kyubei's stalker, but (Y/N)'s stalker as well.

As for how Toujo met her. It was when Kyubei had met with Otae for the very first time after years. When Gintoki, along with the Shinsengumi trio, Shinpachi, Kagura and (Y/N) stormed the Yagyuu Clan's place

(Throwback to the Yagyuu Arc)

"Well now, thanks for coming. Dojo Destroyers, but your happy little assault ends here now." Toujo says stepping up, while the three others behind him held a sword to Okita's head. "We handle the protection of the Yagyu Clan."He spoke again in a firm tone.

"I'm Kitaooji Itsuki"

"Minamito Sui"

"Nishini Tsukumu"

"And I'm Toujo Ayumu, Now that you stand here in front of the Big Four of the Yagyu Clan, don't even think you'll be getting out of here alive." Toujo smirked, but then, when when his eyes fell on (Y/N)'s figure, his mouth dropped.

"Ah, who is that goddess?!"Toujo gasped in an awe struck manner as he gazed at (Y/N)'s (H/L) (H/C), her beautiful (E/C) orbs, she was so captivating and enchanting that Toujo thought he was hallucinating. He knew he had fallen in love

"A-A goddess has descended among us. Gorgeous woman, May I ask for your hand in marriage?"He knelt to the ground and held her hand in his, placing his lips on them and planting a soft kiss.

"That's fine with me. Ah, but you need to be rich. I like money."Gintoki says and Toujo looked up to see him kissing Gintoki's hand since Gintoki pushed (Y/N) away before he could touch her.

"Why you-!"

"LET'S SETTLE THIS WITH A MATCH!"Toujo yells enraged and fired up. "If we win you must also give the goddess to us!"He declares pointing at (Y/N).

"How did I get caught up in this? I just want to see Kyubei again after so long." (Y/N) whined. "Beautiful goddess, will you bless me by allowing me to ask for your name?" Toujo knelt to the ground and placed a hand on his chest.

"No, you're creepy. Where's Kyubei and Tae-chan?" (Y/N) deadpanned as she looked around and ignored the light beige haired man.

"My goddess, please withdraw from this match. I do not wish to see such beautiful hands stained with blood nor filth."Toujo dramatically says as (Y/N) had a dead panned look on her face.

"Enough!" Yagyu Kyubei entered the room as the Elite Four of the Yagyu Clan fell silent and bowed to her.

"As settled, we'll have a match. Six vs six."She announced as Gintoki and the others nodded.

"(Y/N)-chan, I'll lead you to Otae-chan, please wait for me to return." Kyubei says as she started guiding (Y/N) through the halls.

"What?! I want to play too!"(Y/N) pouted as they arrived in front of the room where Otae was waiting.

"(Y/N)-chan!"

"Tae-chan!"

"I'll leave you two here. I will return shortly." Kyubei says as she leaves the two alone. But after the whole drama. Toujo started acting weird.

"Y-Young Master, who was that beautiful woman with (H/C) hair earlier?" Toujo asked while Kyubei arched her eyebrow. "She's (Y/N)-chan. When we were kids, she was like our big sister figure, even Otae-chan looks up to her." Kyubei absent mindedly says but then she narrowed her eye at Toujo.

"You're not planning on doing anything to her, right? If you do, you will answer to me too."

"I wonder if Kyubei's already at Tae-chan's place?" (Y/N) says as she carried two heavy plastic bag in each of her hands. Otae sent her to buy some groceries since Kyubei will be having dinner with them. So (Y/N) went to buy the ingredients and even offered to cook. Because it would be a disaster if Otae will be the one to cook them all.

"(Y/N)-san, let me help you with that!'' Out of nowhere, Toujo appeared and took the groceries from her hand, easily carrying them with one hand. "Toujo-san! If you're here that means Kyubei is at Tae-chan's place by now." She nodded with a smile, Toujo felt his cheeks grow hot.

She was too cute for him.

"Of course. But what is a beauty like you doing carrying such heavy things all on your own?" He frowned as (Y/N) giggled and stole one bag from his hands. "I shouldn't let you carry it all. I do have hands." She says as Toujo blushed at the sudden action.

"But a woman shouldn't carry such heavy things. But the truth is, I just want to be of help to you, (Y/N)-san. Only in this way will you ever need me." He frowns as she laughed and tapped his shoulder. "That's not true. I need you, not for stuff like things..." She averted her gaze and Toujo couldn't see what expression she was making, but he knew one thing: He really loved this woman.

As they were walking the way back to Otae's house, they passed by a bridge where coincidentally the sun had started to set. (Y/N) stopped for a while and watched, while Toujo followed after her.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She asked with a calm gaze directed to the sun. "Yeah, it is." Toujo smiles, but he wasn't facing the sun, he was facing (Y/N).

"(Y/N)-san, I want you to know that my intentions are only pure. I am speaking from my heart when I do say that I have the most sincere and honest feelings towards you." Toujo suddenly blurted out boldly, while (Y/N) became a blushing mess.

"Toujo-san, you shouldn't say such words so suddenly..." She looked down embarrassedly. Toujo hadn't been so straight forward before, he usually used stalker like tactics before. She didn't know where he gained the sudden confidence to confess all of a sudden.

Then she felt his hand on top of her hand which was laying on top of the bridge's railings. "I truly, honestly, sincerely love you, (Y/N)-san." Toujo ended and (Y/N) looked down.

"Saying such things like that out of the blue...You shouldn't do that. If you do...I'm gonna fall for you." She mumbles lowly with a blushing face, lowering her voice more at the last part, but it made Toujo's heart flutter. "W-What?! (Y/N)-san, what did you say!?" Toujo gaped, his mouth dropped down in shock, he really couldn't believe his ears.

"N-Nothing! I said we should hurry back!!" She yells as she started walking faster, Toujo pouted and followed behind her. "I guess...This isn't so bad." She chuckled lightly and smiled, when Toujo had laced his free hand with hers, but his head was turned away from her.

--------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Yaaaaaay!~ I can imagine Toujo being a total dork. He's cute. Hope you like this kikaizoku the first part was totally bad, but I tried to make up for it with the last part!

Requests still open tho. ♥️♥️♥️♥️