My Saviour (Katsura Kotaro)

"I can't believe Zura already has a girlfriend, she's a beauty too, damn it. Oi, Zura— How did you find her?!" Gintoki hooked his arm around Katsura, who was peacefully drinking tea in Otose's Snack Bar.

"Hmp, (Y/N) and I were bound to meet by fate, that is all I will say." Katsura huffed and smirked triumphantly at Gintoki. Meanwhile, Kagura looked up at (Y/N) with curious eyes. "So? How did you two meet, (Y/N)-nee?"

(Y/N) looked up with a hum, "Our first meeting?...I think it was—"

"Aah, I'm tired...." (Y/N) sighs as she sat down in a hidden alley. She felt her stomach rumble and she frowned, she was getting hungry. All that travelling from place to place made her hungry and exhausted. (Y/N) was a cat demon, to be specific she was actually captured by the Ketsuno Family and had just been freed.

Now, in the world of Edo— in the Kabuki District, the clueless little cat demon wandered around, looking for shelter. "I'm so hungry...." (Y/N) sighed softly as she looked down. Soon enough she passed out and reverted to her cat form. Whenever she passes out or is too exhausted, she reverts to her cat form.

"My, what a cute little kitty!" Katsura gaped as he passed by the alley, in his monk disguise. "It seems to be injured....shall we...take it home, Elizabeth?" Katsura had that wide grin on his face. It was no secret that the man known as the Young Nobleman of Fury was a fan of cute animals with fluffy fur.

For all the times he tried to pet Sadaharu and almost got bitten to death, nothing would stop Katsura from petting such a cute animal in fromt of him. Carefully carrying the small cat in his arms he made his way back to his home with a silly grin and a small blush on his face.

"Look, Elizabeth! Isn't it just cute? Aah, such soft pads~" Katsura beamed happily as he pressed the cat's pawpads softly a look of ecstasy appearing on his face. "Nothing beats a cat's paw~" He giggled.

The cat's eyes slowly opened, and stared into Katsura's large expectant ones. 'My....What a handsome man!' (Y/N) gaped, her eyes widening as she stared at Katsura. 'Is he...my saviour?...How kind, he's so handsome too.' (Y/N) purrs in her mind as she started acting cute by raising her paw and posing cutely

Katsura's jaw dropped. "E-Elizabeth— She just posed! Kya! How cute!~" Katsura was giggling like a girl as the cat mewled. "She must be hungry! Quick, Elizabeth. The fish, the fish!" Katsura hurriedly motioned for the fish and Elizabeth threw the fish over to him.

"Here you go, you cute little kitty!~" Katsura happily says giving the (Y/N) the fish. 'So kind....So handsome....So this is what it's like in the human world?~' (Y/N) happily thought as she ate the fish with a happy expression.

When the night had fallen, Katsura placed her right next to his futon. But (Y/N) was cold, with no hesitation she snuggled into Katsura's arms. "She's even snuggling with me?!" Katsura gaped, watching the cat snuggle closer to his body for warmth.

Katsura was deeply touched. It was the first cat to not try to rip his face to shreds. It was so cute and cuddly and it even let him touch it's pawpads. Katsura sighed happily as he gently placed his arm around the cat. Not knowing what was to come the morning after.

"Hm...." Katsura groaned lightly in his sleep, wanting to turn his body over to prevent the sunlight from reaching his eyes, but he couldn't. It was like something heavy was perched atop him. Slowly opening his eyes he finds a woman on top of him, fast asleep. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair drawled over her shoulders, and a pair of cat ears atop her head.

"Oh...." Katsura casually stated as he let his eyelids fall back and was about to fall asleep again when it hit him. "WAIT- WHAT?!" Katsura jumped up from his futon, waking the female who yawned tiredly.

Now, a cat tail appeared in his vision, wagging from side to side. "Hmm, Oh. Looks like I've regained my energy!~" (Y/N) exclaimed happily as she raised her hands up, "Thank you for your help yesterday, kind man!" (Y/N) exclaimed, as her mouth opened Katsura could see the fangs in her teeth.

"W-W-Who are you!?" Katsura asked with a blush. He was an extremely conservative man- often teased by Gintoki as a 'virgin' due to his lack of knowledge with the perverted world. "Hm? You don't remember me? Well, I was in my cat form." (Y/N) giggled as she smiled at him.

"I'm (Y/N). I'm a Cat Demon captured by the Ketsuno Clan some years ago but now I'm free. When you picked me up yesterday, I was exhausted and hungry so I reverted to my cat form. But now that you've fed me and given me shelter, I've regained my human form!~" She grins as Katsura now furrowed his eyebrows.

"So...you're the cat?" Katsura asked as she nodded. "Now, you're human?" He asked again and she nodded again. "....Can you— turn back into a cat?" Katsura asked and she nodded.

"Since you've sheltered me, I've decided to spend the rest of my life protecting you!" She says as Katsura went silent for a while and stared at her. (Y/N) tilted her head to the side when she met Katsura's calculating gaze.

'A demon she says...but....she can turn into a cat. I can hold those pawpads anytime....Plus, it's not quite bad to keep her here.....Ah, but does this mean she's like my pet?' Katsura's inner monologue was deciding the pros and cons of letting this cat demon live in his house.

"I'm just a Cat Demon who has nowhere to go and no one to turn to...." (Y/N) murmured lowly, casting her eyes down and then looking up at him with those puppy dog eyes. She pouted her lips and batted her eyelashes at Katsura and Katsura blushed.

"I-It's not like I want you to stay here though, don't get me wrong! A samurai always helps out those in need, that's all!" Kaysura crossed his arms with a mad blush and (Y/N) cheered. "Yay, thank you!~"

"Come to think of it, you used the fact that I like cats against me!" Katsura pouted when (Y/N) came over to sit by his side. She leaned her chin on her open palm and gave him a teasing smirk, "Oh, you pretend like you don't like it. That smile on your face was so wide." She teased as Katsura went red.

"Well, I am a kind man. I just want to help any animal I see! I'm that generous!" Katsura denied, as she giggled softly. "Of course, of course. If that's what you say, darling~" (Y/N) winked at him and he blushed again.

"Damn, Zura. How much of a virgin are you?" Gintoki commented as Katsura shot him a glare. "He's hopeless. It's been 2 years since we've started dating, and I have to initiate everything!" (Y/N) laughs.

Katsura pouted and then he leaned closer to her face. "That isn't fair, (Y/N)." Katsura mumbled with that angry pout of his that looks so cute. "I'll have you know- I initiate everything from *** to **** and even *******!"

(Y/N) went bright red at his words and Katsura smirked happily. "See?" He laughed as she blushed and smacked his arm. "There are kids here, Kotaro!"

"But then again....I am happy that I met you 2 years ago, thank you. I'm glad it was you who found me, My saviour." (Y/N) chuckled softly as she pressed her lips to his forehead in a quick kiss.

-----------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
I'M SO SORRY pastlewhaite AUTHOR-SAN IS REALLY SORRY. I PROMISE TO DO BETTER IF U EVER REQUEST AGAIN. IM RELLY SORRY 😭😭😭 FOR DOING SUCH  BAD JOB WITH THIS.

P.S. Author-san is a sucker for short haired Zura. Isn't he a cutie?

Requests still open. ♥️ (To those who requested, I will publish one story per day so please wait for it!! ♥️ I'm so thankful there are still readers who request tho 😭♥️.)