There Is Someone (Okita Sougo)

Teasing other people, or tormenting them is Okita Sougo's specialty. There isn't a day where the man wouldn't tease anyone. His teasing range can go from the shinsengumi members, to the yorozuya. Basically everyone Okita comes in contact with.

No one can get away from his teasings, his favourite one to tease in particular is (Y/N). The only female member of the shinsengumi was best person to tease in Okita's eyes. He found it amusing and usually called it his favourite past time.

(Y/N) was checking out the files regarding a recent mission when she felt something heavy on her head. She sighed, trying to contain her anger as she shrugged the arm off.

"Oh, sorry. You were there, (Y/N)? I thought it was an arm rest! It was the perfect height for my arm." Okita feigned innocence as usual with a teasing smirk etched on his lips. "Sougo, shut up." She grumbled as she threw her arm around to punch him but he easily dodged it.

"I'm busy, if you haven't seen." She firmly stated, throwing her attention back to her papers and completely ignoring Okita. Okita frowned, this wasn't going how he wanted it to.

In all honesty, Okita just wanted her attention on him. Okita had never confessed directly in all his life so now, he was having a hard time epxressing his feelings to (Y/N).

She was so focused on her job that she was usually very strict with. But with Okita, that wasn't the case. Whenever they were on missions, or whatever place that the two were together. Okita would always start a fight with her. Of course, everytime he did something (Y/N) would always retaliate.

Nothing stopped them whenever they went at it. May it be on stakeout missions, arresting missions or investigative missions. If Okita started a fight with her, (Y/N) would make sure to end it after she gets back at him.

"No, I really can't. Maybe it's because there's someone so short she doesn't even reach my level of sight." Okita says as he pretended to look everywhere but her. He succeeded in ticking her off more.

(Y/N) gritted her teeth, she clenched the papers tightly. She had to hold it in, if she fell for it right now. Okita would have her playing in the palm of his hands. "Wow, you know. The view as a tall person is very beautiful. I can see everything you shorty can't."

That was the last straw, (Y/N) faced Okita and held out two fingers. "Oh? Is that so. I don't reach your level of sight? Then you don't need that sight of yours!" She yells as she jumped up, and poked Okita's eyes with her fingers.

"AHHHHH!"

"(Y/N), Sougo. The two of you circle around." Hijikata ordered as the two nodded and ran to their positions. They were currently pursuing a Joui Rebel. But, Hijikata didn't know that it was a bad decision to make the two go together.

"I don't see him.." (Y/N) squinted her eyes as she looked around for the suspect they were chasing but there was no one but them alone. Okita stood calmly behind her, as he turned his gaze to (Y/N).

"Maybe you can't see because you're as short as a kid."Okita says casually placing a hand on top of her head. (Y/N) sighed, the man was definitely looking for a fight.

"You know, if you keep doing this. I might just become a criminal and kill someone. That someone being you." She growls as she glared at him and Okita smirked.

"Try me~"

"What were you two doing?!" Hijikata yells as (Y/N) and Okita both sat on the ground in front of Hijikata. They were full of bruises and dirt, from how much Okita fired his bazooka at her. "He started it." (Y/N) pinned the blame on Okita.

"Luckily, the suspect was caught in the crossfire between you two. But you damaged this warehouse!" Hijikata sighs as he scratched the back of his neck angrily.

"It was in the plan, Hijikata-san. What does it matter? Atleast we got the suspect." Okita says as (Y/N) smacked his head. "I apologize. Sougo was being an idiot as usual and I let him get to me." (Y/N) says as she bows and forced Okita to slightly bow his head to Hijikata too.

"Your face isn't even that good looking."

"You're short."

"You're tall but no one looks up to you."

"You're short and everyone looks down at you."

"How long have they been going at that?" Hijikata sighs, as Kondo laughs. They had called in for a meeting, but the moment Okita and (Y/N) stepped into the same room. They had been verbally attacking each other.

"You know people say, the more you hate, the more you love!" Kondo says, as they watched Okita and (Y/N) stand face to face with both their arms crossed over their chest. "They should just confess to each other already." Hijikata grumbled, as he leaned his chin on his palm.

"Now, now. Let Sougo deal with it."

Apparently, letting Okita deal with it. Didn't go anywhere. Their fight lasted for a long time, even though it was only verbal. They hadn't gone physical yet.

"No one loves you." Okita spat out, but then (Y/N) went quiet. Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked down and clenched her fist. "Oh? You've suddenly gone quiet, what's wrong?" Okita smirked as he leaned closer.

"I can accept everything you said, but that...that's too far, Sougo." (Y/N) says as she looked up at him with hatred in her (E/C) orbs which were pooling with tears. "I hate you." She said before she walked away, brushing past Okita quickly.

"That was a bad one, Sougo." Hijikata and Kondo nodded together in agreement. Okita sighed as he placed his hand on his cheek. He did go too far, he didn't mean it. He just wanted her attention. He then ran away to find her.

"(Y/N)?..." Okita calls out softly when he saw her sitting under a tree, he gently placed his hand on her shoulder. "I don't know you. Don't talk to me." She brushed his hand away and still refused to face him.

"I'm sorry. I was wrong." Okita hung his head low and apologized. "I was lying." He added, glancing at her with an apologetic look. Wow. Okita looked submissive, that was rare. But it was a good look on him.

"I was lying. There is someone who loves you....I do." Okita says, feeling a blush coming on his cheeks he looked up and rapidly blinked his eyes in nervousness. Why was he feeling nervous? Okita Sougo never gets nervous of anything! This wasn't very like him.

"Really?...."(Y/N) lifted her head as Okita hummed. "I love you too, Sougo!" She cheered as she hugged Okita and he looked down at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"Weren't you crying?" He asked as she shook her head. "I wasn't really angry, I mean I was. But I forgave you when you apologized after that I was just acting to see what you'd do. I didn't expect a confession out from nowhere." She smirked teasingly at Okita.

"Is that a blush? Oh my god, Okita Sougo is blushing?!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Aww, that's cute Sougo!"

---------------------------
AUTHOR'S NOTES:
Ohmygod this was bad. pinecest15 I'm sorry. Just couldn't think of anything better for Sougo with that prompt. But...I did my best girl 😭😭😭

Requests still open tho (If everyone readin dis is fine with my shitty writing). ♥️♥️♥️