You Better Not (Kamui)

"Earth, huh." Abuto sighs as their ship landed on Earth. (Y/N) and her boyfriend- The 7th Division Commander, Kamui, just in front of him.

"So- for the next 10 hours you guys are free to do whatever you want. But remember to restock the supply." Kamui grinned with his eyes closed. He stood up and placed an arm around (Y/N).

"So, where are you two off to?" Abuto grumbled as (Y/N) turns to him, crossing her arms over her chest she puffed her cheeks. "Do you have to know, Abuto?" Her voice was stern and taciturn.

"Right, right! The old man needs to let the youngsters have their privacy!" He raised his hands up as he turns back inside the ship. A lovesick Kamui was hard to deal with, even more than the usual Kamui.

"Let's go?" (Y/N) looked up at Kamui, her (E/C) eyes meeting with his azure ones. "Yup! I'm hungry!~" He grinned as he started walking, dragging her along with him.

---

3 restaurants later, and now- the two yato were on their way to search for a place to fill their appetite for dessert. "Oh! That looks good, want some?" Kamui beamed cheerfully as he pointed to an ice cream shop.

"It's my favorite- Kamui, get me the chocolate one." She says pecking his cheek.
Kamui smiles, kissing her forehead. "Stay here, I'll go get some." He says as he walks off, leaving her in the small bench. They rarely went on dates but when they did, Kamui always made sure to make her feel loved.

But then- something unexpected happened. A man had bumped into her and dropped something round in her hands. Before she could even see what it was she saw handcuffs on her hands.

"Huh?.." (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes looked up to see a man with sandy brown hair in a black uniform.

"You're under arrest." He simply says as he pulled her up and forced her inside a patrol car. "Hold on- Mr. Police Man-san, I'd advise you not to do that." (Y/N) laughs nervously as she scratched her cheek.

"And why is that?" Okita boredly asks. "I see no reason why I shouldn't arrest a woman in cahoots with Joui Rebels."

"No, I meant- if my boyfriend found out. You'd all get killed, I suggest you return me before he finds you took me." She tried to say but Okita just nodded along. "I see, I see."

"Then, he can come kill us all at the Shinsengumi Compounds."

---

"(Y/N)?..." Kamui frowned when he returned and found his (H/C) haired lover nowhere. He turned to a shaggy looking brown haired man with sunglasses, who was laying on a cardboard beside the bench.

"Hey you- Where's the woman who was sitting here?" He says in a deadly tone. His aura screamed murder as the man shivered in fear. "T-The Shinsengumi took her away! They might be in the Shinsengumi Compounds now!!"

"Shinsengumi? What the hell is that? They've got guts taking away what's mine." Kamui grinned with the usual crazed look on his face as he cracked his knuckles.

He started walking, to search for this so called 'Shinsengumi' and kill the men who had the audacity to even touch her. They'd learn not to mess with Kamui, especially his girlfriend.

--

"No seriously- I'm trying to do you a favor." (Y/N) shaked her head, looking at the two guys in front of her with a dead panned look.

"Why won't she talk?" Hijikata clicked his tongue. As he lit up another cigarette. "So damn irritating."

"Because I am innocent! The man just dropped that bomb in my hands. Now seriously, if you guys want to live. Let me out of here." (Y/N) says, as she tried lifting her hands which were handcuffed to the table.

"What are you?" Okita asks and Hijikata looked at him curiously. "What are you going on about, Sougo?"

"You see, most of the people who have umbrellas up on sunny days, and wear chinese clothes are monsters- from what I've experienced."

"I'm not human- you've noticed that. I'm a Yato." She corrected as the two men gaped.

"Like the china girl, huh?" Hijikata hissed.

"Now seriously. I'm playing along with you because I don't want anymore trouble than necessary." She nodded her head calmly at them.

"Vice Chief! S-Someone's storming the Headquarters!!" An officer yells as he bursts through the door. "What? How many?" Hijikata says as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Is it Katsura?" Okita says as he gripped his sword. "I told you to let me go before he does this. Now look at what you've done." The woman sighs and shrugged calmly at them.

"You know him?" Hijikata narrowed his icy blue orbs at her as she rolled her eyes. "I told you my boyfriend will get angry. And trust me, you wouldn't want that."

Suddenly the wall breaks open, the debris falling in every direction. Yamazaki was sent flying to the wall creating a huge crater.

There stood the tall, vermillion haired male, with a braid, an umbrella resting on his shoulder. His eyes were closed as a grin decorated his face. "(Y/N)! There you were~" He chirps happily as he strode over to her.

With a lift of his foot the table was broken to little pieces and so were the handcuffs on her hands. "Kamui, that didn't help."

She pouted raising her hands. "Oh? So I have to get the key from them? It'll be easy, I just have to kill them right?" He says turning to the two and he stopped when he saw Okita.

"Well, well- what a familiar face, Mr. Policeman-san~" Kamui chuckled as Okita's eyes darkened. "Sougo- who is he!?" Hijikata yells as he unsheathed his sword.

"I believe he's the brother of China Girl and the son of Umibouzu, he's a monster." Okita smirked.

"Kamui- no! You promised no killing while we're on earth!" Kamui had jumped and was about to attack Okita when the female had pulled the back collar of his black cheongsam.

"But they took you away, no one takes away what's mine." Kamui pouted pointing at them. "Kamui, I don't want any trouble. Abuto will scold us." She reprimanded him

"I'd like to see him try to scold the commander- maybe I can even use that to get rid of him for good!~" He happily says, Okita and Hijikata watching them with sweat drops on their faces.

"Kamui, we need Abuto to do all the paperworks. Come on, I'm hungry again." (Y/N) says as she batted her eyelashes at him. Nothing will ever hold Kamui back- aside from his cute girlfriend, that is.

"Alright...I won't kill them, can I just punch them?" He asked again. "No, your punches are lethal too." She says as she walks towards Hijikata and held her palm out.

"The key, please." She says and Hijikata scoffed.

"She said the key." Kamui grins as he punched the wall beside Hijikata and it was reduced to pebbles. "Tsk! Just get lost!" Hijikata says giving her the key.

(Y/N) unlocked her hands and sighed. "Now, let's go back- I want my ice cream." She says as Kamui nodded. Without another word- he picked her up and with his strong legs he jumped away.

"T-Those from the Yato Clan are really weird, huh?"