Like I'm Gonna Lose You (Sakata Gintoki)

I found myself dreaming, of silver and gold.

Gintoki's eyes pry open as the sunlight seeped into the room from the slightest cracks in the window. He looked to his side to see (Y/N)'s peaceful sleeping face snoring lowly. He smiled, even in his dreams she was the one cause for his smile.

The sunlight crept up, waking him from his pleasant dreams with (Y/N). But when the moon came, he slept with her in his arms. This was what he wanted. As long as she was with him, he was contented.

(Y/N), is what Gintoki lived for.

Like a scene from a movie, that every broken heart knows

(Y/N) opened her eyes in the morning light. The first thing she saw was Gintoki's face smiling ever so gently with his wine red eyes stuck on her. "What're you staring for?" She laughed lighty as she tapped his nose with her finger.

"A beauty was sleeping beside me, how could I not?" Gintoki whispers lowly as he pulled her closer with his strong arms wrapped around her smaller frame. He looked down at her and nuzzled his nose with hers.

"You're such a dork, Gin. We should get up before Tatsuma and the others do." She slaps him lightly with a small chuckle as the male pouts, not wanting to let go of her. But they were in the middle of a war. They had to.

We were walking on moonlight, and you pulled me close

"Gin, come on." (Y/N) smiles as she took his large hand in her small ones with a gentle thug, she intertwined their hands together as they looked at the moon reflected in the river's calm waters.

"It's cold, (Y/N)." Gintoki frowned, but still let her pull him around. They walked into the shallow river, the water going up to their ankles as (Y/N) smiles brightly. "The moon is so beautiful tonight. Shouldn't we enjoy ourselves every once in a while?" She hums as he sighed.

She was having fun, "Look, it looks so beautiful, Gin." (Y/N) softly sighs as she went closer, wrapping her arms around Gintoki's waist she leaned her head against his chest. Gintoki did the same and wrapped his strong arms around her shoulders, leaning his chin at the top of her head.

"Yeah, but it's cold." Gintoki sighed with a small grumble and she laughed. "Fine, let's go back."

Split second and you disappeared and I was all alone

Gintoki furrowed his eyebrows, she was just in his arms a second ago. But now she wasn't. He looked around frantically for his (H/C) haired lover but he found no one else but himself around.

"(Y/N)? Where are you?!" He yells loudly, feeling his heart beat quickening in his growing nervousness. "Don't leave me, (Y/N)!" Gintoki's yells grew silent as his throat burned.

"I need you..."He fell to his knees, in the water. He looked up as tears pricked his eyes. Now that he was alone, he felt very cold.

(Y/N) wasn't with him, so why was he still alive?

I woke up in tears, with you by my side. A breath of relief and I realized...No' we're not promised tomorrow

Gintoki gasped for air, he shot up and looked around. His eyes fell unto (Y/N)'s sleeping form by his side. She was there. Right there. She looked so solemn, sleeping so soundly.