Pretty Cute (Okita Sougo)

On your 20th Birthday, Fate will connect the red strings, and when your names are switched, the red string will connect you with your soulmate.

Okita walked through the busy streets of Edo. The date of the day was July 8th. It was Okita Sougo's 20th Birthday, and in a certain house in the District of Kabuki, it was the 20th birthday of a woman with (H/C) hair as well.

"Oh...I'm so excited! Hahaha! I wonder what Grandma will do this year." (Y/N) laughs to herself.

A bright blue gem in the bracelet of both the sadist policeman and the (H/C) haired woman glowed and then they bumped into each other. Both their bracelets falling off to the floor. "O-Oh, s-sorry!" (Y/N) bowed her head repeatedly as she turned to the sandy brown haired man with a troubled expression, feeling shy at the sight of the man.

"No, it's fine." Okita bent down to grab his bracelet, the one thing Mitsuba left him. The girl smiled and bent down to pick up her own bracelet which fell too.

Okita slightly bowed his head to the woman, placing his bracelet back on his wrist, he walked away. "W-What a handsome man." (Y/N) nodded to herself, a small blush appearing on her cheeks, before she shook her head. "Ah! But I need to get home now!!"

That day, both had celebrated their brithdays, not knowing what was to come the day after.

-----

"(Y/N)! Wake up now, or you'll be late for work!!" A loud voice rang in Okita's ears, he started tossing and turning, but that voice just repeated again and again in a louder tone. "(Y/N), WAKE UP!"

Okita sat up tiredly, "Who.....are you calling (Y/N)?" He murmured out softly, still half asleep. He raised his hand to take off his favourite red eye mask but instead poked himself in the eye. "Ow!" He hissed, not feeling his eyemask anywhere.

Okita grumbled as he reached his fingers into his hair to pat down his bed head. "Huh?...Did I dye my hair?...." Okita pulled on the strand of (H/C) hair and found it different from his short sandy brown hair.

"What the hell? My back hurts." He murmured, as he looked down and found a pair of....boobs on his chest. "What?...." He confusedly spluttered as he grabbed the two mounds. "They're real...."

Okita looked around the room, "This isn't my room...." He furrowed his eyebrows and then his eyes found a mirror at the corner to which he ran to almost immediately.

"What the hell?...." This time, he noticed that his voice it wasn't the usual deep, husky, monotone voice of his, but it was a rather high pitched female voice.

Okita stared at the mirror. He was certain he stood in front of the mirror but couldn't process why the image looked so different from himself. The person reflected in the mirror had (H/L) (H/C) hair, a pair of beautiful (E/C) orbs, beautiful smooth skin, a cute button like nose, and beautiful naturally red lips.

"W-Who...." He placed a hand on his cheek and pinched his cheek, "AM I?!"

In the Shinsengumi Headquarters, a loud shriek rang in the whole headquarters. The voice belonged to a certain sadistic Captain. "C-Captain Okita, what's wrong!?" Yamazaki threw the door to Okita's room in a flurry to find Okita fixated in front of the mirror, his hands thrown all over his face and he had a look of panic on his face.

Yamazaki gasped, Okita never showed any expression on his face. He was always monotone and emotionless. "W-W-WHO ARE YOU?! WHO AM I?!" (Y/N) yelled as she cralwe back to the futon and raised it above her head. Blushing at the sight of an unfamiliar male that had just intruded into her room.